Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Korean girl update (christian ho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
ok,

We went out on thurday night, I have been basically "Mr. Cool" for most of our time dating when going out on dates...I always picked the best places to eat dinner.

I picked up the girl (the one who I finally had sex with after 9 months) and it was our first date after sleeping together, her mother was visiting from korea on friday so we made it thursday.

I drank a beer before the date, wore dirty jeans and a nice dress shirt. When she came downstairs she wore a beautiful dress, not matching my style.
I slapped her on the back a few times and she got mad, I was weird. Then she kept looking away saying she looked ugly, I said "you look beautiful tonight"...she said "no I look terrible, my hair looks so bad".

It was really strange. So we got in the cab, I went downtown and got lost, I couldn't find the place when we got out (totally embarrasing).

Then we walked 8 blocks looking for a cab, I chased one (actually ran after it) and slapped the trunk till he stopped, she she said "I am tired, I want to go home now".

I tried not to get mad and said "why"...she kept acting angry.

When we got to her neighborhood I picked a good restaurant, and she got happy all of the sudden, and after a few drinks she was talking about our past and how happy she is with me. So strange.

She mentioned she forgot to take her "vitamin" that day. Was it a vitamin or medication? I have no idea.

We kissed, she told me she would call me in two weeks or some crap because her mother was going to be staying with her from korea and we can't get together. I was pissed and felt like she didn't care,

She called the next day (when I was planning my boston trip) and she asked if I would come meet her mother, I told her I was already on the train leaving New York.

She then called on Sunday twice and wanted to talk.

I am holding her gold earring hostage and her shirt which she loves but do not take this into account because she said she didn't care about it after I couldn't find it. So I don't think she is calling for that because she called me on friday and I never told her I found it....I said it was probabl;y lost for good.

So now I am not sure if I should play hard to get and not even call her, make her do all of the calling, and she should be inviting me to meet her mother now that I am back right?

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
weekly whine

It is my weekly whine, If you don't like it, don't respond biatch.

Isn't the board for dating advice?
I can't stand all of the guys on here bragging about their ways with women, guys with ways with women are not bragging on this board.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
deprioritize her. You're a good DJ, go out and get a girl to replace her with. So in the end if you aren't satisfied then you probobly should add another girl or 2 into the lineup. If one were as hot as your HBchristian but actually acted right you'd be spending energy on her and not the christian ho making christian ho go ape and raise her IL, or not- anyways but by then you'll be Not giving a sh1t.

Reaction score
Reed, where is the thread you did on the day of the SoSuave shut-down about telling us that she was NOT a virgin?? How did she say this and what did you say?

Include that info in your post above - you said some other things as well about a b/f in Korea.

Well, her not being a virgin is no surprise here - then she has been lying to you for 9 months!!! WHY????? She was trying to act like such an innocent one - "I'm a christian", I'm a virgin" "I feel so ashamed" Ohhhh boy, this woman plays tricks!!! Be careful!

Did you ask her why she was such a fake for nine months??

She seems to be bipolar or acts strange !! Whatsupwiththat??

Her mother is coming from Korea but she doesn't want you to meet her?? What does this tell you???

This is a warning sign that she does not want her mother to know about you AND that you are not her b/f!!! If she would care about you she would have been excited for her mother to meet you!!! She has plans to leave you soon so why should she introduce you to her mother since you are no one of future significance!!!

She is not close to you at all!!!!

Do not fall for this girl!!!!

I guess somebody talked to her then she had second thiughts and ONLY THEN does she invite you over to be introduce to her mother!!! This does not show a committment to you on her part!! She should have initially told you to stay in town to meet the womb that bore her - but dhe didn't!!! HMMMMMM....

Quit buying her shyt!!!!!! You don't have to do this!!!

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Puerto Rican Lover she's just keeping you around for the free dinners.

I know a ho just like her, shes korean too.
Goes with guys on dates, and then tells them it was just as friends... :rolleyes:
That way she gets a free meal at a nice restaurant every week.

If you're spending money on this ho, it's like throwing it in the garbage.

P.S. I hope she's not your gf... i'm planning on bedding this ho.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha don't try to talk him out of it. Reed is beyond having Asian Fever by this point. He has the dreded Asian Plauge! Indeed the Asian Plauge removes ALL logic and blinds him to the reality of his relationship and removes all forms of logical thinking.

The only known cure is to be removed from the Asian stimuli that has branded him with this enfatuation, ie just wait till she leaves him. Till then there's really no exiting the darkness. Reed may yet someday be in a prosperous relation ship, but we'll have to wait for that when he gets out of the recovery ward!

I had Asian Fever for a while and I've seen guys with the Plauge... Playing silly social games, putting up with way more then the girls worth, jumping through random hoops and the stand offs! Oh my god the stand offs are here too!... definately the Plauge. Poor Reed, I've seen it all before, tempted by a witch and now is lost. Chin up though, he'll get through it but It'll be the hardway just like the rest of the infected.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I re-checked my math and it still aint adding up. But anyways her is a thread taken from the bible that you should read and continue to re-read.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16982

As for bragging, weren't you on here braggin to no end about how you would bring girls out and than make them pay for their own bills a couple of weeks ago? So one minute you are out with multiple women making them pay their own way the next you are pounding on cabs bringing a lying slut to fancy restaurants and buying her things.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously I'm all in favor of renaming that thread, "Reed, Why do you tolerate a flakey chick?"

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon

Reed is beyond having Asian Fever by this point. He has the dreded Asian Plauge!
:crackup:

Hmmm what makes americanized asian chicks so much deadlier than their white counterparts?

I have a thing for azns, but i can usually see through their bullsh*t a lot easier than white chicks.
What gives? :confused:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator

Hmmm what makes americanized asian chicks so much deadlier than their white counterparts?

Really there's nothing different about them at all. It's just for some people seeing a rare hot breed of woman in an area where they're in scarce supply (or are hookers in Reeds case) some tend to disallusion themselves into thinking their relatinship is worth more then it is.

I've found living i a place where people from all walks of life gather together really gets you out of that mindset because hot girls of all types just pop out of the wood work. But I find guys that come from other areas where certain types of hot girls are in short supply have a disposition for this type of thinking and chase like no other.

Why can some people see through the bull sh*t for certain types? Well different girls run different games on us and we can get caught up. The best way around it is outside eyes giving you an objective opinion about the situation, followed by thinking. You'd think that you couldn't be blinded by any girl with enough practice, but no matter who you are and what your endurance is like you are still succeptable. Your guard will be down even for a minute and that's all it takes.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know

A week before we had sex, before her mother came, I told her I wanted to meet her mother, and she said she would introduce me, but not as her boyfriend, she wanted to make it an informal introduction, for instance, I pop into Starbucks and there they are, as opposed to just setting up a meeting. She set up a meeting when I met her sister, and I took them out to dinner. The sister was nice but commented I was a bit young looking.
She told me her family thinks it is more important to have a successfull boyfriend for a husband, or a smart guy. So I thought to myself "then why doesn't she want to introduce me as her boyfriend".

Well, we had sex, we had another date. She knew I was leaving for Boston that weekend. The night of our date, at the end she said to me "I have to spend time with my mother this week, she is staying in my apartment until next week, so I will call you then". I said "ok bye" and walked away.

She called me on Saturday, the day I was off to Boston and she said "me and my mother are eating lunch downtown, can you come to say hello?" and I said I couldn't I was already on the train. I said I'd be back sunday.

She calls back sunday while I'm on the road back and wants to talk. She just talked to me for a while, said she was busy (after she called me) and then called back half hour later. We talked, I said "Have a nice dinner" and "Talk to you tomorrow".

I never called...She called me today and didn't leave a message, she called unusually early, around 4:30. She never calls this early.

So I left a message and told her "you can call me back later on, I am on my way home from work".

I guess she wants me to meet her mother anyway.

But seriously, I don't think she is a ho, I dated a REAL ho. Guys, the ex I dated was a real prostitute.

My current GF's Puzzy is really unusually tight.
I think she has only had 2 boyfriends in Korea like before. She mentioned (after a couple of drinks) that she had sex with 1 of them and decided he was not right for her (her first guy to sleep with) and she said after that she never slept with anybody, and this all took place 5 years ago. when she was 18 I guess.

I guess the real test here is if she introduces me to her mother or not. If she does not I assume she is not taking me as a serious boyfriend. I will have second thoughts about her if she decides not to introduce me, I will think she is keeping me a secret.

BUT it is true to some extent that these old school koreans are against dating white men. I am sure of that. The mother IS from Korea, not the USA.

She hasn't flaked on me since we have had sex. And she had been calling almost every day...but I think there is a possibility of some kind of mental problem, perhaps she has mood swings or is bipolar.
She really is like 2 people sometimes, but she is Gemini. Anyway, I take that as a grain of salt.

But it is true, she wasn't a virgin, but she IS NOT a ho. She is one of these girls that had sex with her 1 inch penis boyfriend in Korea.

I am pissed about her lies in the past and games, I thought it was because I accused her of being a wh*re but she ended up getting back with me anyway...

I mean how am I supposed to know what to think?

This is really hard but I guess if she doesn't introduce me to her mother, I will have to maybe question her about it, and it may lead to a break up. I may have to walk away...or I could keep her for the sex,

update:

she called while I was writing this, she was walking outside to the subway, talked about her day, told me her mother got a cold, and then said they were going to dinner tonight...and she would call me later?

I don't know. confused. why wouldn't she invite me? she called me at 4:30 which is unusual but I missed the call. oh well. maybe I should just ask to meet her mother.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm loving your threads, Reed. Others might whine but I think they're useful for all of us.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder, wonder, wonder why the fvck Reed is letting this "relationship" continue. The girl isn't acting like a girlfriend, not even an inexperienced girlfriend... just an incredibly immature, annoying ****...

This saga is entertaining but painful.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
I wonder, wonder, wonder why the fvck Reed is letting this "relationship" continue. The girl isn't acting like a girlfriend, not even an inexperienced girlfriend... just an incredibly immature, annoying ****...

This saga is entertaining but painful.
It's desperation. I feel bad for the guy, and I want him to wake up and drop this ho, but he doesn't have it in him. He put 9 months into this girl, and now he's way too attached to quit even tho he's being played like a violin. I mean the guy admitted to paying hookers for sex, there are issues here that sosuave cant solve.

What really makes me shake my head is the fact this girl told him she was a virgin, then later admitted she was not, yet he thinks she's not a ho. If she lied to him about being a virgin, chances are she's lying to him about other things (like the number of partners she's had).

I mean he can assume all he wants that she f*cked 1 guy with a small d!ick in Korea, but he'll never know the truth. She could have slept with 10-15 guys in NYC, and he'd never know. Seriously, what do you think she was doing for 9 months? Girls LOVE d!ck man, and if you're not pleasing her, someone else is.

For all you know, her mom may not even be in the country, and she could be using that as an excuse to spend time with another guy without you thinking something's up. I've used a similar excuse before when I told a girl my old man was coming up to visit me from Detroit, when in reality he never did. It was just an excuse so I could have a former FB that moved away stay over at my place, without the current girl popping up out of the blue.

Bottom line, she lied to you once, who's to say she's not lying to you now? Don't be a symp, drop the ho.

p.s. asian girls are tight by nature, that doesn't mean a thing.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know up to this point, I've always said I've been a supporter of your threads even though many other people dislike your whining and weird tolerance for this girl. But from the last post, your racist attitudes are really obvious. Not only have you always talked about korean girls in a slightly demeaning manner, but in this post you attack her mother (and subsequently Korea), and on top of that saying koreans have a 1 inch penis. I'm not korean or anything, but it's disturbing reading words from your racist mindset. Imagine someone writing their stories on here talking about some generalization of how bad America is and how trashy white people are. I just don't think it has a place in these forums.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reed:

Bro, WTF is wrong with you??? I'm going to be as objective as I can with you here:

-girl lied to you about a big topic!!! THAT'S A HUGE RED FLAG
-she didn't want to even acknowledge you because her mom was in town!! HUGE RED FLAG
-she doesn't compromise, its her way or she'll ***** and whine! HUGE RED FLAG
-she was flaking a lot a few weeks back: HUGE RED FLAG

Look I'm going to go ahead and be a little bit more blunt with you. THIS CHICK SUXS!!! You need to take a deep look within yourself and ask yourself why you tolerate such ****ty behavior? Are you insecure in your ability to bag up another girl? Do you like drama? These are all questions you need to answer because nothing good will come outta of this, I stamp my name on that!

BTW it seems quiet clear to me that this chick is definitely suffering from some type of psychological personality disorder. And this is something that is sad for the individual, but a clear cut sign indicating for you to run far far away!!

Don't dress up in the Captain Save A Ho outfit, its a self defeating game that will eat you alive.

I'm truely sorry that you care about a selfish byatch!

PIMP

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Reed,

First of all, as a preface, I haven't been to this board for probably over a year. As such, this is the only thread of yours which I have read, though it seems there are plenty from what others have posted here.

Me not fully knowing the situation is not necessarily a bad thing here. Look at it this way, if what I wrote rings true, or rings PERIOD, then you should pay attention to what I am writing.

On the other hand, if I am making false assumptions, then feel free to dismiss what I have written.

The only condition is that you answer yourself truly. Do not try to justify why something is as is, or why the young lady did or did not do something. Just be completely honest with yourself, and believe me, you know when you are being honest with yourself or when you are lying to yourself. Lie to others if you must, but NEVER under any condition do you lie to yourself.

Let's proceed.

First of all, it appears that the young lady told you that she was a virgin, and then you found out that she was lying. Either she told you, or you have assumed, that she had been with only one or two guys.

Because of that revelation, guys on this board have called her a ho. Naturally you don't like that. I don't blame you - I wouldn't like it as well. So you do what your natural instincts compel you to do, which is defend her.

Unfortunately, your motivation is wrong. I wouldn't like guys calling a girl that I had feelings for a ho either, even if she is. That would be a disrespect to me as well as to her.

That does not mean however, that you force yourself to believe that she isn't a ho. You NEVER lie to yourself.

The problem with your reaction is that part of you feels that perhaps you are being played for a sucker. And that part will do what it has to prove to you and to others that this is not the case. So you justify her actions, and stand up for her. But it's half-hearted, because you know deep inside that you're trying to save your pride. And pride is a big factor here, and a big reason why you can't move on and leave her, or just don't care how many guys she has been with and stay (happily).

Now, my personal deal is that I don't really care about a girl's past. Her past is her past, as long as it remains in the past and cannot effect me now.

So the number of partners she has had does not concern me. Whether your girl has only been with one guy before you, or a dozen, shouldn't really concern you as well (even though it probably does).

What should concern you is honesty. Nothing is more important to me personally in a relationship than honesty. If I had to choose between being in a relationship with love being the main attribute, or honesty and trust being the main attribute, I would pick honesty and trust any day of the week (but it doesn't mean that I'm not aiming for the whole package).

She lied to you, and whether you admit it to us or not, this is very hard for you. You would rather know the truth, whether it's good or bad, than be in a situation where your mind is left to its imagination. And the worst part of this, is that you will find yourself having doubts, and then immediately finding or creating justifications and reasons why that is not so. Congratulations, this is THE cycle which creates and perpetuates infatuation. It's a bytch, ain't it?

Secondly, the whole situation with the mother. This is more tricky. Basically, there are two questions that need to be asked. First, is she really with her mother or with another guy, or something else altogether. Secondly, why would she not want to introduce you to her mother.

Let's address both questions. In addressing this particular question, I am going with the assumption that you are a white American. In case you are not white, that alone could be reason why she did not introduce you to her mother.

If her mother is hard-core Asian, then her first choice is for her daughter to be with an Asian, specifically one of the her race (Korean). Second to that would be white, blond-hair American.

Even though Americans are not very popular right now in most of the world, for a man or a woman to be married to an American is considered a great catch in most countries. This is specifically true for certain races, including some (but not all) Asian countries.

Within the same vein, if you are anything but Korean or white, this could be a problem for her mother.

I'm Middle-Eastern, having lived most of my life in the USA, and in most countries in the Middle East, as much as they may hate America (actually it's not America they hate, but rather the policies of our government, but that's another story), they still consider it a great catch if one of their members marries a blond-hair white American. This is second in appeal to marrying someone of your own origin. On the other hand if you end up with someone who is not of your country, and who is not white, it is often considered an embarrassment for the family.

(NOTE: Guys, please don't think that I am in anyway racist. I'm only here to report the truth as it is. Me personally - I judge a person strictly by their character, and their bodies if they happen to be girls) :)

So if you're a white, successful man, then something is not adding up. This is especially true when you consider that in most Asian (as well as Middle Eastern and others) countries, for a young lady to find a suitable husband is one of the most important goals for any woman to achieve.

So if she really is meeting her mom, then I can guarantee you that her mom had been jumping down her throat for not being married or at least having prospects.

The fact that she called to invite you to meet her mom as you were on the train, immediately raised a red flag to me. I could be completely wrong, but her inviting you to meet her mom when you were leaving seems just as likely to be a way for her to cover all her basis. She knew, or at least assumed, that you would not be able to meet her. Which of course does not tell us if she really is with her mom, or is making up the whole things.

So after reading this far, what have you really determined? The answer is nothing. The reason it's nothing is that there is no real way for you to know, 100%, her sexually history, or what is the situation with her mom. And you may never fully know.

This is the hard part, living with uncertainty. One part of you wants to jump down the rabbit hole and see how deep it really is, and yet another part is too afraid that you'll find out things that you don't want to know, and come to realize that you may have been played like a fool. It may seem to that part of you that ignorance is bliss.

But you don't really believe that, and that's why your questioning everything she does or does not do. And it is this alternating cycle of wanting to know and being afraid of the truth, and trying to protect yourself, your ego, and your pride, that is causing you all this grief, NOT anything which she may have or not have done.

Don't feel bad, I've been where you are many times. The not knowing, the doubt, the justifications, the anger, and the moments of joy, all those combined create a state in which you cannot think straight and are caught in an endless loop that just drives you mad. If only you can have 100% irrefutable evidence. Guess what, you won’t.

You only have two choices, jump down this rabbit hole as far as it goes and risk being a major fool, or walk away and protect your heart. Being on the fence is not working, you're just slowly cutting yourself on the sharpened top of the fence.

Whether you decide to walk or jump in fully is strictly up to you. There is no truly correct or incorrect choice. Most guys here will tell you to ditch her. They are right if your goal is to protect your heart and prevent possible pain and suffering, as well as to find someone who is truly right for you and treats you the way you want to be treated.

For my part, I would gladly be the fool. I've been the fool before, and I have no regrets. You will always learn way more from your mistakes than you will ever learn from your successes, and infinitely more than just avoiding the whole situation.

For the record, my way is not the easy way. My way will lead you to much pain and sadness, and many guys who walk this path end up being jaded towards all women and never truly trusting anyone, including themselves. In fact, I would say the real battle on this path begins after you have realized that you are being played. And it's not the heartache and pain, and wounded pride. It's rather the battle which you will have to fight within yourself, to use this experience to be a much wiser person, and to do so WITHOUT becoming jaded. This is the task at hand, to use the experience to remove your insecurities, not to build even more insecurities.

It's not the easy way to live life, but if you follow the path it will lead to a FULLER life. But no one ever said fuller meant easier.

I have no idea if any of this helped, but good luck and enjoy the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's only when you can truly accept and look forward to this good, bad, and ugly will you have conquered your insecurities and weaknesses. Just for the record... it is a long and hard battle.

Master of the Universe

P.S. In case you don't already know this, your interest in this girl is much higher than hers is in you. The fact that she did not initially want you to meet her mom in an indicator of such. So whether her mom is really with her or not becomes a moot point. Either way, her interest level is not as high as yours. Wouldn't you rather be with someone who was excited about her mom coming over so that she could finally introduce you to her? Just a thought... to paraphrase Carlos Castaneda’s Don Juan, all paths are the same, they lead nowhere. The joy is to follow a path with heart, any path with heart, and to traverse the entire lengths of that path.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
i dont know

i really dont know anymore, i cant even figure any of this out. i guess i should try to meet her mother. this is scary because i think a lot of her.
its true she did lie about sex, she was very vauge but i remember her quoting "I have never had sex with guy before".
its true, she called me when she knew i would be in boston, she knew it, especially on a saturday...i told her i was going to boston, she is not stupid.

i do think she is with her mother though, i think it's true, but i think it bothers me that she doesn't seem excited about introducing me...i bothers me.
but when i thought she went to miami and london with some guys i found the pictures on her homepage and it was true, she was with her sister...because she logged onto my computer to show me some photos, logged off but when i came back it was still on and i saw every 200 photos.
she deleted all of them the next day i noticed..but none were slutty crazy pictures. this is why...
i saw 1 pic with her kissing someone in front of a christmas tree but i have no way of knowing if he was white or asian, looked white, he had a shaved head. it was dark. but she told me i was the first white guy she was every with.

i guess if she plays me she plays me, i have to go through the pain of it.

My heart was broken once and it took 6 months to get over her, maybe more, maybe a year.
it ended in a huge fight, and to get over her i slept with a hooker to understand what she did for a living...it helped me break free of my pain.

this girl even though she isn't a hooker could be pontentially more dangerous, since she appears nice and interested in a relationship with me.
and i care about her to much...which could be bad for me mentally if she decides to walk away from me.

that is the real issue here, if she walks away, there is a lot of uncertainy here.

She even said some crap on our last date about "what if I change my number when I move and don't talk to you anymore, what are you going to do"...and I said what are you talking about...are you kidding me? why would you say that? and she said "i'm just joking, I want to see your reaction"...
"of course i would never leave you unless I told you I didn't want to see you again"..

It's confusing. I guess I will restrain myself from calling her, I have a huge temptation, but she ended the last call with me and said she would call me later which she should. If she doesn't call tonight maybe tomorrow night I will try.

Yes board, I am the guinea pig for you to learn from. But I would rather come on this board with all honesty, telling the truth rather then lying about my success like a lot of guys on this site do. I date beautiful girls and have before, even though I get attached to them. This is my number one problem,

what is the point of trying to play detective with her?

if she is lying to me she is lying, as long as she stays with me and sleeps with me right?

you guys are basically saying i should walk away from her, well does this mean the next girl is going to be ms. nice girl honestY?

hello no.

I am not "captain save a ho" because I want to take a pretty girl to dinner, I like the company of a pretty girl....

I am not defending her! I am defending my actions...I am no fool.

Do I know all ? NEVER WILL.

But remember she probably didn't sleep with me because she wanted me to stick around for a long time...

this is why.

I will never know what is really going on in her life.
but after this week, after her mother leaves she will not be able to feed me any bullshyt and I will see right through it.

So I am giving her this week to be alone, and after that I expect her to act like a girlfriend or I will tell her that it's not working out the way I wanted it to.

I did speak to her on the phone before we had sex and I said if you become intimate with me I will give a second thought about letting you have more time with your friends....but that was a grain of salt in our conversation.
I mean this girl told me she might be a lesbian during dinner on our last date, then she said "i don't think I am a lesbian but I like women more then men". Kind of a strange comment.

You people do not realize the women i deal with. I think I tend to date girls who are fascinated by status and money and nightlife and tend to get played mentally even though they screw me and are good to me most of the time.

BTW I am not racist you idiot, I am dating a korean girl. Racist don't date outside their race, real ones at least.

BTW I am white, I am dark haired and dark eyed and tall. I live in a huge 2500 square foot apartment in manhattan, and I work for an architecture firm. I am 22. Which is 2 years younger then my korean girlfriend, she knows it to. Perhaps it's an age thing.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
declaration

OK I AM NO LONGER GOING TO LOOK AT HER LIKE SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND. ESPECIALLY IF SHE NEVER INTRODUCES ME TO HER MOTHER. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
I WILL LOOK AT HER AND TREAT HER WELL, BUT NO EXPENSIVE GIFTS, NOTHING LIKE THAT.

I WILL FIND A NEW GIRLFRIEND WHO WILL PURSUE ME AND BE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO ME.

IF THIS GIRL WAS MY GIRLFRIEND SHE WOULD NOT BE BUSY EVEN IF HER MOTHER WAS VISITING, SHE WOULD MAKE SOME TIME TO SEE ME EVEN IF IT WAS FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME!

I WILL NOT SHOW HER MY FRUSTRATION WITH HER, I WILL SIMPLY NOT CALL HER AT ALL, BE ALONE, AND WHEN SHE CALLS I WILL SOUND HAPPY TO HEAR FROM HER AND THEN NOT CALL HER AGAIN. I WILL NOT INITIATE ANY DATES WITH HER THIS WEEK.

THIS GIRL IS NOT ACTING LIKE A REAL GIRLFRIEND SHOULD

A REAL GIRLFRIEND, WHEN YOU KNOW IT, YOU FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR GIRL, I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT FEEL CONFIDENT WITH HER AND HAVE NO REASON TO FULLY TRUST HER.

I JUST CANT LET HER SEE MY SUSPICION AND ANNOYANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.