"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

kissing

kiki0202

New Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm in high school now and still have never kissed a girl. To be honest with yall, I wouldnt really know what to do if put in the situation right now. I wouldnt know like when to make the move, when to turn my head, when to use tongue, what do with it.

Is there a site that talks about how to kiss, or could someone tell me how dammit.

Me and this girl, we're real close, and I want to know what to do in the situation.

Thanks.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Shucks. I was going to come in here and tell him there were other posts, and to look them up, but you gave him a link to one. Darn you.
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
just go with the flow.....best advice ever...oh and relax......
 

fiddlemethis

New Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Yea kissing is very natrul, don't try to study it and don't think about it. When you kiss you don't think about kissing , you just kiss and it feels right. If your new let your partner do all the leading and you just follow along.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Melbourne
Well to be honest I just got a first kiss a couple days ago (not even frenching :() and what really is bad that I'm almost 18. But I don't look at it in a bad way, I can still say to myself that I'm still trying.

When I did it, it was just a spur of the moment, she hinted blatantly to me and walked closer to me and moves her head closer to mine, and I just went for it. She understands that I was shy so I guess she helped me out easing tension.
 
Top