"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Kissing On The First Date

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
I saw this on some dating show.

They took a survey about kissing on the first date. The results were that 66% of women want to be kissed.

So, if you're undecided about whether to kiss the girl or not, it's best to go with the better odds and just go for it. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
How about you just see if you're into her or not and act accordingly. No way I am going to choose based on HER. It's all about me.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Discussion.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I would really gauge her interest. Sometimes it's the girls fault for not giving off the proper signs. Test this by moving in close to her and talking to her. If she looks at you in the eyes and her body is leaning towards you. GO KISS. If she's distancing herself or behaves in a manner that distances herself, don't go for it. The girl may just be shy or whatever..but this is a clear sign that she is mentally messed up.

In the first couple of dates be judgemental, if a girl digs you she will welcome your advances - if she doesn't she will let you know right away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
If a woman does not want you to kiss her, she will grow very uncomfortable when your face gets within 3 or 4 inches of her. Try to push this boundary throughout the night to see where you stand.
 
Top