"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Kiss when have a cold?

Wannabe_DonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
England
It's winter time, and like every year, I am just starting to get a cold (common cold virus).

If you have a girlfriend, do you refrain from kissing her until the cold goes away? Is this common? In fact, do you refrain from sex completely? I feel 95% fine, but I don't want to pass the cold on to her?

What have you guys done in the past? And for a girl with a cold, do you care if you catch it?

Wondering how to approach this one.....?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
what i would do..

If i have a cold, or she has a cold, i dont do anything sexual with her... actually, we normally dont really go near eachother when 1 of us have a sickness that is catchy.... but thats just me;)
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
My girl exclaims "Oh no I have a cold, we wont be able to kiss", I just grab her & kiss her.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well If your around her much to begin with you'll probably catch it as well. So either ignore her till she's better or just say screw it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top