“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kiss Test

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
The "Kiss Test" is a test to see if a woman is interested in you on more than a "Just Friend" level.

A woman that sees you as just a friend will usually turn her head away from you as you try to kiss her on the mouth.

A woman that sees you as more than just a friend will want you to kiss her on the mouth.

Just because a woman goes out with you doesn't mean she sees you as a potential lover. By applying the Kiss Test, a woman's true level of interest will be known.

Use this test within the first couple of dates to know exactly where you stand. ;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Good post :)

Just to add, if you can sucessfully run your fingers through her hair (using whatever excuse you can cook up), then you know it's time to use, 'The Kiss Test'.
 

Riedog69

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I was wondering what you meant, by more than just on a friend level? No offense to your age or anything, but I interpreted, because of your age that you are testing the girl for marrage. So are you meaning on a higher level for marrage or sex?
 

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
Riedog69,

This was intended for long term relationship material, but could also be used for sex.

If a woman isn't willing to give you a kiss on the mouth, she sure as hell won't be letting you screw her. ;)
 

calvin20

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
london england
f

Of course a Kiss is Important but the fact that a Girl kissed doesent mean she likes you.Girl also kiss guys just for fun of course she find you physically atractive but that s all.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

El Duderino

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
I'm thinking the kiss test should be applied toward the end of the date so if it backfires, the rest of the time won't be awkward
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Surfboard
Riedog69,
If a woman isn't willing to give you a kiss on the mouth, she sure as hell won't be letting you screw her. ;)
You'd be suprised.
 
Top