Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kiss/make out on the first date no longer means you are in?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have met 12 women from online this year and only one wouldn't kiss on the lips and/or make out. Some are still live plates but of the known outcomes I would say it is 1 in 3 that I get a 2nd date.

I guess they are attracted in the moment but in the morning they think they can do better?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience most women online are looking to fvck on the first date. In their crazy mind they are thinking if you don't have sex on the first date you aren't worth their time. If you want a quality woman look elsewhere.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to push it to sex but can only take what they give me.

Decoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a one date wonder lately. Kissing and making out doesn't mean she'll contact you again. It goes to show how s|utty women can be. From my experience, the ones that stick around are the ones you put your stick in. See what you can get away with on the first date, you'll most likely never see them again anyways.

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decoy said:
I've been a one date wonder lately. Kissing and making out doesn't mean she'll contact you again. It goes to show how s|utty women can be. From my experience, the ones that stick around are the ones you put your stick in. See what you can get away with on the first date, you'll most likely never see them again anyways.
Kissing means nothing these days. I once kissed a woman and then she kissed a friend of mine a few minutes later. She gave both of us her number. I had no intentions of calling. He took her out the next week and she left with another guy. Hahahaha

Usually if things go beyond kissing, sex will happen. Even with sex, there is no guarantee she will want to see you again. Even if you give her orgasms, there is no guarantee she'll want to see you again. What I've learned is that instead of paying attention to what she's doing (sex), pay attention to whether she's looking at you or not. Lack of eye contact usually means shame and she more than likely will never see you again.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 mins after the date, once she's done browsing through Facebook updates on her smartphone, any high she got from kissing you would be gone without a trace.

B

BeDJ

Jitterbug said:
5 mins after the date, once she's done browsing through Facebook updates on her smartphone, any high she got from kissing you would be gone without a trace.
That's why I send a friend request the moment I get home.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
That's why I send a friend request the moment I get home.
I'm 99% sure you're joking, the other 1% isn't sitting right.

Decoy said:
same as IME.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a screw on the first date doesn't mean you're "in," whatever that means. Back in Jan/Feb in the span of like 10 days I screwed (on the first date) 3 chicks. Couldn't get one to go out with me again.

Then more recently I banged 2 new ones and both wanted to be insta-girlfriend. That was after 3-4 shags.

So I donno what you're looking for but don't assume she's interested in you until you've banged her I'd say at least twice, preferably 3x.

Kissing, making out, even feel-ups on the first date ain't nothing.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with many girls on the first date and they didn't seem to want to hang out again (trust me it isn't because the sex wasn't good). Sometimes a few of them I would see them once or twice more, then the same thing.

I don't think you are ever in really. Females even UG2-3 have so many offer thrown their way. All I've ever really known is ONS. If I try to "slow game" a female to develop a relationship they either disappear or try to clown and lead me on till kingdom come. the attractive, quality ones that I would want a relationship with and that want a relationship all act like they are out of my league.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't kissing/making out mean you're in?? dude SEX doesn't mean you're in!! Are you ever really "in"???

EDIT: last 2 posts beat me to it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With women I meet online, I usually don't kiss them on the first meeting. I don't even count that as a date. I view it the same as meeting a girl at the bar for the first time. They're already nervous about meeting me as a stranger from the internet, so I don't push anything except for a bit on kino and maybe a hug at the end of it. Women from the internet generally need a bit more time to become comfortable. With the first meeting, I usually don't kiss them unless they initiate it. On the first "real" date, that's when I kiss them.

I've had a few exceptions though. The girl I'm currently seeing made out with me the night we met, and I fvcked her on the first date.

Mystery states that generally you need to spend 7 hours with a woman before she's truly comfortable enough to fvck you. Taking her to a few different locations when you're dating her can help speed up the process.

So let me ask you... WTF are you guys doing? Meeting her for the first time from the internet, taking her mini golfing, and then trying to get her to your place? It's not going to work. You need to put a bit of effort into it if you're going to get anything out of it.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A touch here and there to build up. Then go in for the first kiss when the moment is right (within the first hour if possible) and if she doesn't break the kiss try and escalate into a makeout. Try and get her to mines.

Its hard to escalate though if they kiss but break after a couple of seconds citing the public place, which has happened the last two first dates.

How do I convert these girls who kiss for a couple of seconds into first date lays?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
But...99.9999999% of the time, when you're saying good byes at the end of that first date, she will say SOMETHING to indicate that she wants to see you again. You will KNOW....she'll make it obvious:

"Stay in touch with me, OK?"
"Let's do this again sometime."
Etc.
Last first date said, "Thanks for a great time. I'll be in contact soon."

Second to last date got into the cab and avoided my attempt to escalate the kiss and said she'd had enough of me (I think in a semi humorous way). But after the date was supposed to be over, it was her idea that we go to a club for a couple of hours. And no not for free entertainment she insisted on paying for that part of the date as I had paid for the bite. I texted her today (5 days later) but its been 14 hours no response.

Can anyone handicap my chances of seeing each again based on the info above?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It generally means nothing. Kissing does not indicate that anything will happen later in the minds of most women.

Even a screw on the first date doesn't mean you're "in," whatever that means. Back in Jan/Feb in the span of like 10 days I screwed (on the first date) 3 chicks. Couldn't get one to go out with me again.
This is true. For some women. For others, not so much.

It simply depends on the woman and her life experience. Go out with more women.

B

BeDJ

Scormus said:
How do I convert these girls who kiss for a couple of seconds into first date lays?
You LEAD the conversation from preliminary tingling to straight up SNL, depending on how she responds. ASK about vairous parts of her body and she will do the same. Ask her about tattoos or piercings. Focus on physical attributes so you get her mind thinking about your body. If she slips and says something raunchy, CALL HER OUT on it. That will reinforce her that she wants you, instead of the other way around. Women want to be s|uts, as long as you are able to bring it out of them. Sexual conversation is the key.

Talk how you switch from boxers to boxer briefs
Talk about your ass being sore from the gym
Compliment how her skirt brings out her hips
Caress her hand while saying something close to her ear
Lead her with her lower back and slowly slide it away
Examine her earrings while stroking the nape of her neck

Depending on the interaction and response, just give her a reason to be at her place or yours. I don't think there is any type of strategy here, if a chick wants to fvck you, she will. I've used her dog, my poker tutorials, a movie, a video game, signature drink, a park near my house - it really doesn't matter. If you think she is DTF, just lob any bullsh!t excuse, it doesn't matter what your reason is.

It's that raw instinct inside you that will tell you if she is ready to sleep with you. I've never had much resistance ending back at her place or mine, I should ask for it more often. Alcohol and the push/pull technique will give me a decent chance for a first date notch.

Scormus said:
So Doc Love has it wrong?

I remember him saying you go for the kiss to get the information.
Dating today is not what it was 5 years ago, let along 10. With Facebook, Instagram, etc. it allows women to have plenty of options and self-validation, they don't need to date and feel they can always do better. Kissing and making out lose their significance as women are becoming s|uttier. If you aren't on her top 3 fvck list, you might as well be an orbiter. Women will decide whether or not to fvck you within 5 minutes of meeting you. All you have to do is push the envelope and see what you can get away with. They have the attention span of a goldfish and chivalry is dead.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
It generally means nothing. Kissing does not indicate that anything will happen later in the minds of most women.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
It's that raw instinct inside you that will tell you if she is ready to sleep with you. I've never had much resistance ending back at her place or mine, I should ask for it more often. Alcohol and the push/pull technique will give me a decent chance for a first date notch.
I had two plates who held out and wanted assurances they were on the GF track before they would put out. I would say this was a case of me being value to them but I didn't get them tingling enough (if at all) on the dates. Basically they wanted in, because they thought I was the best they could get, or at least close enough to it.

Maybe I should have lied to get laid who knows.

Definitely I have not been commenting on their body parts in a sexual way that much, I need to do that more rather than say "good job with the hair". A couple of girls I commented on their yummy legs but that was a missed opportunity to do so with the 2nd to last first date.

If I told her that her legs were yummy my stroking them later in the club might have worked better. Instead what I got was, look around, no one else is stroking anyone else's leg, lol.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:

I have a copy of Doc's book and he says you never trust a woman until you've been on 10 dates with her (her probationary period) and she has displayed no red flags. He also states that a woman will get physical with you and later have it mean nothing to her because "They have high interest level FOR 5 MINUTES!"