Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kiss/make out on the first date no longer means you are in?

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is that it's a lot easier for a girl to flake when you met her online or through cold approach even if you've fvcked her brains out. You're a stranger and she can dismiss you without any social consequences whatsoever. Even her best friends might not know you exist. With a warm approach, she is more invested.

The online dating/cold approach thing is a double edge sword. You can pump and dump a bunch of broads, but the flip side is that they have a veritable buffet of c0ck to dine on.

These are just the times we live in....

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I p and d'ed a milf without even having to drop her. Just told her I was spinning 8 other women, and she said she didn't want to be 2nd choice let alone down a long list of girls.

Lol.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I was doing after a particularly frustrating , but good, date with an online 7. This girl I took bowling, drinking and got back to her place...Damn near got the asss too. So I looked at what I did that night and duplicated it pretty much with the next date...same place, same clothes, same cologne, deodorant, and game approach. I did throw in a few more venue changes and that seemed to do the trick. It was a game for me, a fun game, where I could take a winning if near winning formula and tweak it this way or that way to get results. If I ever were to date again this is how I would do it. And, be going for the bang first date with most these online girls. You'll lose a few this way but they are not into you anyway or the pooon ain't worth the wait. Good luck.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Order! Order!

It's no guarantee. You need to be going for the lay. Always. Sure, you'll lose a lot of girls who "think they can do better" but you're showing you ain't gonna wait for the lay, nor do you have the pu$$y on some pedestal. They already decided to reject you anyway.

A woman can drop you at any time, for any reason. If you're not banging a girl, you might as well just say you're in the friendzone. If men would stop putting pu$$y on pedestals and stop worshipping females, the price of love, sex, and companionship would drop drastically!

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is another case study: a 34 year old girl with great legs I had a date with tonight flaked but with a counter offer and a legitimate reason. She forgot she was taking her son to an Eminem concert. She then said she was very sorry, but really still wants to meet me. Yes I know single mums are not good but for a few dates and sex why not.

I texted back saying for my trouble I should be feeling her sexy legs up a lot earlier than whatever she had in mind! No smiley face or lol just the exclamation point.

No response its been 14 hours though she could be busy with the concert.

Was that a good play? It either sets the stage for a first date shag, or weeds out marginal interest.

B

BeDJ

Scormus said:
Ok here is another case study: a 34 year old girl with great legs I had a date with tonight flaked but with a counter offer and a legitimate reason. She forgot she was taking her son to an Eminem concert. She then said she was very sorry, but really still wants to meet me. Yes I know single mums are not good but for a few dates and sex why not.

I texted back saying for my trouble I should be feeling her sexy legs up a lot earlier than whatever she had in mind! No smiley face or lol just the exclamation point.

Was that a good play? It either sets the stage for a first date shag, or weeds out marginal interest.
PLEASE ask her if she was the one sucking off two dudes.

For my trouble I should be feeling your sexy legs up a lot earlier!

1) Go to your local supermarket and get Totino's frozen pizza.
2) Remove the plastic and put it aside.
3) Pop the pizza in the microwave for 10 seconds (The time it took her to delete your number.)
4) Remove and take a bite of the still frozen pizza, your expression is the same as our reaction.
5) Take the plastic, put it around your head and then go to sleep.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:

This did not pass the Jumbo-Tron Test.
Ok I just googled that, thanks.

Short and aloof responses, gotcha.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:

1) Go to your local supermarket and get Totino's frozen pizza.
2) Remove the plastic and put it aside.
3) Pop the pizza in the microwave for 10 seconds (The time it took her to delete your number.)
4) Remove and take a bite of the still frozen pizza, your expression is the same as our reaction.
5) Take the plastic, put it around your head and then go to sleep.

She has just responded seems we are good so survived this gaffe, lol.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Scormus said:

If you didn't get a text back by now, your princess is in another castle. Marginal interest weeded out. Drop her ass.

Case study: Closed.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

nismo-4 said:
If you didn't get a text back by now, your princess is in another castle. Marginal interest weeded out. Drop her ass.

Case study: Closed.
Date is on for tomorrow, let's see how that goes. You never know right place, right time and what could be a rejection one day is a lay on another?

Of course she could just flake. Or not go on a 2nd date. We'll see.

FLstud83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a situation like this arise about a year ago. This cute one hit me up online and we talked quite a bit before meeting up but when we finally did, we seemed to be really comfortable with each other and made out repeatedly over the 3 hours we were hanging out. I had begun to like her and instead of doing my usual "go for the gusto", I thought it would be good to practice some restraint and build some anticipation for "next time"...a time that never came. So to echo everyone else on this thread, making out means nothing even if you do it multiple times and she seems into you. And in retrospect, I could have probably gotten laid with her but due to the fickle nature of women, that probably wouldn't have meant anything either.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but if I get the lay in my book I have gained something and/or won.

Kissing and making out with no 2nd date is for losers (like me at the moment!)