“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kinoed me throughout movie -> high IL?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
went with a group of friends to the cinemas..
grabbed a seat next to this HB whom I was all flirty with.

Throughout the movie we were sitting shoulder to shoulder....TOUCHING....we were getting very cosy next to each other (but were being discreet about it coz we were with a group of friends).

We also talked to each other throughout the movie..pointing out funny bits etc etc

I think she has pretty High level interest

just wanted others opinions/experiences ! :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
because HB is confusing me and playing hard to get now!???
WTF?
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Can't say just from that. Maybe she's just friendly, maybe she does like you, maybe she is still feeling you out. You can't assume. Just try to take things to the next level and judge her reaction to figure out how she feels.
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
i bet that made the movie much better
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
How about.....

Say "Let's talk outside for a bit"
On the premise of using the lavatory, then take things a bit further when you get outside?

Or put your hand on her leg for a nice massage?
:D
 

nw1512

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
Australia
Yep your going to have to push things a bit further if you want to know.

Or your going to waste to much mental energy wondering.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
she does like you in a certain way, but it's up to you to see how much she does. i've been in situations like this...most of the time it goes nowhere so don't hope high.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
thanks guyz ..looks like i'll have to grab my balls and go for it
 

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
I once went to a movie w/ three friends, two female & one male. I'd had the hots for one of the girls a long time ago and did ALL the AFC crap. But a few years go by and we reverted to friends. This one particular night, she and I were sitting together and somehow we ended up holding hands. Our hands were close to her leg and eventually I started lightly touching her inner thigh w/ my thumb. I now know this to be "Kino".

Net result: we ended up fooling around after the movie. To this day I still can't remember what we saw. :)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
screw you bishop..
just cause you are such a fvcking experienced PIMP!

hahaha ;)
 
Top