Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson are no more

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There was just a story out a few days ago talking about how they were both head over heels with each other and how they couldn't wait to spend more time together once he was done shooting in Australia.

These people are just so full of crap

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kardashian & no drama-Why do I find that difficult to believe? There was drama!

Of course, Davidson & Kardashian broke up! The age difference was not sustainable. Davidson actually wants someone closer to his own age, like Ariana Grande.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You like it loose?
The myth that it gets loose because you are older or have kids. It's very woman specific.

Some of the best sex I've ever had have been with women in their 40s.

I like great sex, and the tightness or looseness is only one factor and a very minor one at that.

Besides, most guys would do better with it looser...then they would last more than 2 minutes.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete will be fine. He has a reputation for having an above average sized penis. Many women will be interested in that alone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Pete is just too needy in these relationships and goes from 0 to 100 way too fast. You see a pattern. Women being all about it at first and then it just becomes too much over time.

The constant texting, facetiming, calling, flying to places, going on trips together ,etc...

Women love it at first but it becomes exhausting after a while...which is why he keeps having the same issues.

He must have been REALLY needy tho to screw this up. She was all about him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike discussing celeb romantic interactions because it’s somewhat of a different world than what happens for the rest of us. I’ll try to discuss this in general terms that are relatable to the common man.

Pete Davidson is good at attracting physically attractive women but these interactions rarely last beyond 6 months. @BackInTheGame78 mentioned a key reason why that is. There are regular men who are like Pete in dealings with women.

Two women (Kate Beckinsale and Kim Kardashian) were single moms who were 20 and 13 years older than he is. That’s not the best use of time for any man. Those weren't going to be sustainable in any way.

Ariana Grande & Kaia Gerber (Cindy Crawford’s daughter) were better than an age perspective. Grande is a few months older (not a big deal when both people are under 25) and Gerber was 5+ years younger. Gerber was one of the more impressive short term gets. However, it would be fair criticism that Davidson didn’t keep a hot, 18 year old around longer for a few months. Any 25-26 year old would get criticism for that. Additionally, it was a bit impulsive for him to put a ring on Ariana Grande within a few months of dating. Fortunately for both sides, the engagement broke up. In the regular world, putting a ring on a woman after less than 6 months of dating would be called AFC/beta, regardless of how attractive she is.

In considering Pete Davidson's exes, the women are either over-the-hill (Beckinsale, Kardashian) or screwed up in some way (Grande). That’s not impressive. If you value LTRs at all, Davidson’s most impressive relationship with 2+ years with Cazzie David (Larry David’s daughter). Cazzie David is cute/maybe attractive but not as hot as some others on that list during their primes. Also, she is similarly aged.

Two of the biggest keys to Davidson’s game are height, salary, and a big penis. There have been non-celeb men who have used that combination to get them some attractive women.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete will be fine, he has all the options in the world. I do agree we are seeing a pattern here though. He seems to fall in love way too quickly and loses his frame. He has no problem attracting women, but he can't seem to keep them very long. He'll probably end up with another smoking hot woman and we'll be reading another break up article a year from now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Pete will be fine, he has all the options in the world. I do agree we are seeing a pattern here though. He seems to fall in love way too quickly and loses his frame. He has no problem attracting women, but he can't seem to keep them very long. He'll probably end up with another smoking hot woman and we'll be reading another break up article a year from now.
Too much, too soon, too fast with these women.

The emptiness he has inside can never be filled by their constant attention no matter how hard he tries, and it becomes exhausting for them to try anymore after a while.

He needs to really do a lot of work on himself if he was smart. He probably won't and will jump into a new relationship to try and fill that void again but the outcome will be predictable.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kim kardashian was the Wing Women.

This Guy new has "alpha mâle" status since he was an ex-off kardashian.

Hé will be overloaded in ...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Now more stuff is coming out and this is basically a blueprint for how to scare a woman away that is super into you by being too needy, wanting to move too fast and making things too serious.

Reports are she called it quits because he wanted to move in together, talked about having kids, and was pushing for it to be more serious.

As we always talk about...that isn't the guys place, that is the woman's place...SHE should have Ben the one pushing for that not him. Once he did it was only a matter of time before she felt the need to eject with some BS excuse...

Davidson is basically a textbook case of what not to do as a man in relationships.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talked about having kids
With a 41 year old? That's nuts!

Now more stuff is coming out and this is basically a blueprint for how to scare a woman away that is super into you by being too needy, wanting to move too fast and making things too serious.
That's a problem. The upside is that he didn't mess things up with a younger woman in her prime.

As we always talk about...that isn't the guys place, that is the woman's place...SHE should have Ben the one pushing for that not him. Once he did it was only a matter of time before she felt the need to eject with some BS excuse...

Davidson is basically a textbook case of what not to do as a man in relationships.
Seems that way. He'll be able to get away with though due to fame, height, salary, and reported penis size.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
With a 41 year old? That's nuts!

That's a problem. The upside is that he didn't mess things up with a younger woman in her prime.

Seems that way. He'll be able to get away with though due to fame, height, salary, and reported penis size.
But as you see repeatedly, only for so long before they eject.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much, too soon, too fast with these women.

The emptiness he has inside can never be filled by their constant attention no matter how hard he tries, and it becomes exhausting for them to try anymore after a while.

He needs to really do a lot of work on himself if he was smart. He probably won't and will jump into a new relationship to try and fill that void again but the outcome will be predictable.
Comedians tend to get to where they are by using comedy as a coping mechanism, so I suspect as well he will stick to what he knows best.

Gameplayer007

Reaction score
I was waiting for this day, the moment I heard Pete got her initials and the kids initials tatted on his body.

The moment I heard it all I thought was how his a prime example of a simp with tons of money and about to get wrecked by her. She really had no interest, guarantee. He’s not really a chad by any means whatsoever. He’s a guy who had the opportunity that was right to catapult him to fame, got the money, got the “status” of celebrity, and then at the right moment she catches him. Notice what I said. She caught him, not her.

Why do I say it that way? Cause if she really had desire for him, we wouldn’t be on such a post and thread. If he really had that alpha going for him and real game, he’d never do the tats, and he wouldn’t find himself in this position