"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Killing desperation

Doc73

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Ok, I know there have been many a topic on this subject but to be honest I am too lazy to try to search for it.

With that admission out of the way, is there an effective way to kill the desperation factor? For various reasons which I wont get into I seem to have an aura of extreme desperation. It has been so bad that I have turned off girls who were at first interested in me

It seems to me that the only way to really kill this desperation is to get laid. The funny part is that unless I get it under control, I won't have rats ass chance of getting laid. Hence the catch-22 situation.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
To summarize: Realize you are the prize, and get a life outside of women.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
read the bible

also Pooks post is in there known as Kill that Desparation:rolleyes:

Read it and learn from it

Go to the road of the Champions
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
oh my god, if he added a "the" he would have got pooks post.:rolleyes:

People are getting lazier and lazier i swear
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
well mod kick some a$$es into shape already:cool: :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top