Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Khabib vs Coner McGregor!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I fully engaged you in debate, and presented you with many questions, but you turned full RETARD and cried like a baby, because me and danger would not give you, YES or NO answers haha

You sulked like a child, and left the debate, probably hiding in the safety of your mums basement lol.

In the end you had NO choice, but to back peddle on your original stance.. This proves what a dumb azz you are.. Its not only me on here who takes that view upon you Spaz, many others do.

Go back to supporting your feminist movement!
No you didn't.

That's why I debated Danger instead of you.

You were just rehashing the same thing over and over.

Like I said try something else. Make it interesting for me to debate you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you didn't.

Danger also believes you are an unintelligent moron by the way.. You didn't debate anyone, you just cried like a baby and left the debate.

Every time I called you a moron, everytime I pointed out how illogical your view was, danger LIKED those posts, and fully agreed with you being a dumb azz.

So please spare me the butt kissing now.. Even danger tore you a new one

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
No you didn't.

Please MOAR liberal tears. Delicious!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Danger also believes you are an unintelligent moron by the way.. You didn't debate anyone, you just cried like a baby and left the debate.

Every time I called you a moron, everytime I pointed out how illogical your view was, danger LIKED those posts, and fully agreed with you being a dumb azz.

So please spare me the butt kissing now.. Even danger tore you a new one
So its the LIKES that gives you validation. So all this ravings abt Spaz is ur need 4 attention.

I didn't know you were so feminine like. Do you also post lots of selfies on instagram for the LIKES ?

Shocking !

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So its the LIKES that gives you validation. So all this ravings abt Spaz is ur need 4 attention.

I didn't know you were so feminine like. Do you also post lots of selfies on instagram for the LIKES ?

Shocking !

I care not about likes, however i used that as an EXAMPLE so a simple minded moron like you can understand, that whenever I stated how incorrect your logic was, danger was in full agreement.

In earlier posts, it sounded like you was ready to SUCK danger off, like he considered you as his boy, and you had this mutual respect haha

We had a suspicion you might be homosexual, now this has been confirmed.

You must be a very LONELY guy Spaz, even when a dude is ripping you apart like Danger did, and even when he likes posts from others, that are CLEARLY discrediting you, and insulting you, you still suck up to that person.

Pretty much throughout that thread, Danger ripped you a new azz, and here you are claiming some kind of victory.

This is your gay feminist side coming out

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I care not about likes, however i used that as an EXAMPLE so a simple minded moron like you can understand, that whenever I stated how incorrect your logic was, danger was in full agreement.

In earlier posts, it sounded like you was ready to SUCK danger off, like he considered you as his boy, and you had this mutual respect haha

We had a suspicion you might be homosexual, now this has been confirmed.

You must be a very LONELY guy Spaz, even when a dude is ripping you apart like Danger did, and even when he likes posts from others, that are CLEARLY discrediting you, and insulting you, you still suck up to that person.

Pretty much throughout that thread, Danger ripped you a new azz, and here you are claiming some kind of victory.

This is your gay feminist side coming out

Wrong.

I also said I admired captmurca as compared to the drivel that you've been posting xD

And I even think that soflobro has better depth then you. At least he doesn't keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This fight is the rage on the internet.

Today Khabib met with Putin, here is a 5 minute video, I will translate it for you.

Putin meet with Khabib, translation in English

Putin: How you feeling.
Khabib: Good. As if in the moment everything....unaudible
Putin: unaudible....I want to congratulate your father for bring up such a son.
Father: He wasn't easy, in childhood he wasn't easy. He was born this way.
Putin: Well if he was an easy child, he probably wouldn't become such a fighter.
Putin: I congratulate you, and again I want you to wish the best of luck on your upcoming fights. There is a lot to talk about, it's understandable, when I saw you, I understand you.
Putin: Of course, this is a commercial sport, but after all this is a sport, and I can not but help to agree with those who think that certain rules has to be followed, and not only those rules written down on paper, but also general, sportsman, moral rules. I hope that in this sport everyone will be obeying these rules.
Putin: Yes of course, you didn't perform for a team, you were in your personal self, but certainly in Russia we do care how others treat our citizens, wherever they might be, and whatever they might do. For this reason we followed closely and cared for. I will be asking your father that he didn't punish you too strongly. Because you did solve the main objective, you won, you won with dignity, and decisively. And in conclussion I hope that ideals of sport will be above everything, above pay, above promotion, I mean firstly the team of your rivals of course. And that in the end ways will be found for normal interaction, friendship, to manly sportsman friendship. Because sport is dedicate and serves exactly these goals. And with your rivals you will have good, rival, but good human relations. In any case nobody can reproach you in that you haven't seeked this.
Putin: I want to express hope your efforts will be rated by your rivals and that everything will line up on human and sport key and of course I want to finish with what I started, I want to wish you success in your future.
Khabib: I also hope that they will rate not only my jump, but also my performance. For now they are only talking about my jump, even though I performed not bad, and unlike his antics and his disrespect towards me, towards my parents, towards my country. I handled myself with dignity, but certain moments of course, I didn't control. Because, even during the fight provacations continued. I hope that this court proceeding that right now is in session, will take our side.
Putin: What can I say about this. We all understand that this ordeal is special, and your father understands it. To get one mad, to get some kind of upper hand in battle. We inside our country, the way I think, we are one big family, everything that happens within we need to of course stir clear of extremes, and don't allow any sorts of jumps, whatever might have been going on, we have to achieve understanding between us, we are one big family. And of course everything happens, within the family everything happens, but we never allow ourselves to exit a certain framework. But if we are attacked from outside, of course we all can, not only you, jump. But it's best not to come to this.
Khabib: Not to come to this, yea.
Putin: I wish you success.
Khabib: Thank you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.

I also said I admired captmurca as compared to the drivel that you've been posting xD

And I even think that soflobro has better depth then you. At least he doesn't keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
Its fascinating to see how you are admiring the the ones who are tearing you a new azz lol

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This fight is the rage on the internet.

Today Khabib met with Putin, here is a 5 minute video, I will translate it for you.

Putin meet with Khabib, translation in English

Putin: How you feeling.
Khabib: Good. As if in the moment everything....unaudible
Putin: unaudible....I want to congratulate your father for bring up such a son.
Father: He wasn't easy, in childhood he wasn't easy. He was born this way.
Putin: Well if he was an easy child, he probably wouldn't become such a fighter.
Putin: I congratulate you, and again I want you to wish the best of luck on your upcoming fights. There is a lot to talk about, it's understandable, when I saw you, I understand you.
Putin: Of course, this is a commercial sport, but after all this is a sport, and I can not but help to agree with those who think that certain rules has to be followed, and not only those rules written down on paper, but also general, sportsman, moral rules. I hope that in this sport everyone will be obeying these rules.
Putin: Yes of course, you didn't perform for a team, you were in your personal self, but certainly in Russia we do care how others treat our citizens, wherever they might be, and whatever they might do. For this reason we followed closely and cared for. I will be asking your father that he didn't punish you too strongly. Because you did solve the main objective, you won, you won with dignity, and decisively. And in conclussion I hope that ideals of sport will be above everything, above pay, above promotion, I mean firstly the team of your rivals of course. And that in the end ways will be found for normal interaction, friendship, to manly sportsman friendship. Because sport is dedicate and serves exactly these goals. And with your rivals you will have good, rival, but good human relations. In any case nobody can reproach you in that you haven't seeked this.
Putin: I want to express hope your efforts will be rated by your rivals and that everything will line up on human and sport key and of course I want to finish with what I started, I want to wish you success in your future.
Khabib: I also hope that they will rate not only my jump, but also my performance. For now they are only talking about my jump, even though I performed not bad, and unlike his antics and his disrespect towards me, towards my parents, towards my country. I handled myself with dignity, but certain moments of course, I didn't control. Because, even during the fight provacations continued. I hope that this court proceeding that right now is in session, will take our side.
Putin: What can I say about this. We all understand that this ordeal is special, and your father understands it. To get one mad, to get some kind of upper hand in battle. We inside our country, the way I think, we are one big family, everything that happens within we need to of course stir clear of extremes, and don't allow any sorts of jumps, whatever might have been going on, we have to achieve understanding between us, we are one big family. And of course everything happens, within the family everything happens, but we never allow ourselves to exit a certain framework. But if we are attacked from outside, of course we all can, not only you, jump. But it's best not to come to this.
Khabib: Not to come to this, yea.
Putin: I wish you success.
Khabib: Thank you.
McChicken might be feeling a little envious about this Khabib & Putin Meet up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Its fascinating to see how you are admiring the the ones who who tearing you a new azz lol
You've saying the same thing again.

A parrot could do the same.

Now you know why I admire the rest as compared to you.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.

Ok guru. Why do you hife behind alt accounts? You're not very clever.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guru. Why do you hife behind alt accounts? You're not very clever.

Different accounts, because he is a Troll.. My guess is he lives in his moms basement and lives in a fantasy world, in which he has all these make believe woman lol

He even admires people who ridicule him, and beat him hands down in debate!

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You've saying the same thing again.

A parrot could do the same.

Now you know why I admire the rest as compared to you.
Lol you're suchba retard. You're not even good at trolling people.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you're suchba retard. You're not even good at trolling people.
Says the troll who's trolling me.

Don't be mad.

Remember, it was you who continously projects his mommy as the "golden standard" and other women as mostly unworthy.

I just pointed it out momma boy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the troll who's trolling me.

Don't be mad.

Remember, it was you who continously projects his mommy as the "golden standard" and other women as mostly unworthy.

I just pointed it out momma boy.

Spaz is so intellectually challanged, to the point, where he has began to admire the very people, who actually believe he is a dumb azz!

All the azz kissing you have been doing of danger/soflobro/ and other posters, where has it got you? Yup even more abuse loool

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz is so intellectually challanged, to the point, where he has began to admire the very people, who actually believe he is a dumb azz!

All the azz kissing you have been doing of danger/soflobro/ and other posters, where has it got you? Yup even more abuse loool
You forgot captmurca.

Compared 2 you, he's light years ahead.

You've still oblivious as 2 why I said that.

Don't you think it's time to upgrade that Pentium 1 ?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot captmurca.

Compared 2 you, he's light years ahead.

You've still oblivious as 2 why I said that.

Don't you think it's time to upgrade that Pentium 1 ?

Are you hoping to get the opportunity of sucking captmurca off by kissing his azz?

Don't you think it's time to upgrade to Heterosexuality?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you hoping to get the opportunity of sucking captmurca off by kissing his azz?

Don't you think it's time to upgrade to Heterosexuality?
It's okay if you disagree with me on ur IQ level.

I can't force you 2 be right xD