Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Khabib vs Coner McGregor!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't see the point of a re match.. Conor took a straight up, azz whooping!

All that talk about how he will demolish Khabib, and how Khabib has a glass jaw etc.

All he proved in the octagon for ALL to see, is how SUPERIOR Khabib is as a fighter in comparison to him.

A true champion should NOT need two attempts to prove himself.

This aint the fukin school playground Conor!

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
Did I not call it even if the Russian Never fights in the UFC again he can always go to another promotion

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Conor .... makes white men look dumb, loud and violent, and yet he loses fight after fight in the most humiliating fashion possible.

humiliating white christian men wherever and whenever possible.

You see, I don't think of Connor as white. He is green for me, like a leprechaun. I thought of Emelianenko as white. But Connor, besides being Irish, is covered in tattoos, he does not look white anymore, plus he acts more black than the blackest man out there. I don't think it's jews making white man an embarrassment, however, jews making money sounds about right. Rematch will be, but not now, there is no point in rematch now.

And I agree, this is about making money, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

By the way, I watched the fight live on TV free.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
allahu ackbar russian muslim terrorist.
Khabib is not neither Russian, nor terrorist. There is no such thing as jew agenda nor jew owned media, there is however a western owned media. You are now regurgitating western agenda, which is to tie Russia to terrorism. Reality however is different, United States and Israel support ISIS terrorists in Syria, and train islamic terrorists at home. Russia on the other hand, ruined U.S. plans and did to terrorists in Syria what Khabib did to Connor.

Hey buddy, you are part of their system.

In any case, you are going off topic like an *******. Like a black woman you are making this a color issue, chanting BLM, and other none sense. When reality is much different, there is no white race per say, if think in terms of white, then jews and muslims are white, chinese are yellow, native americans are red. That's stupid. There is Irish, there is English, German, Russian, American, Canadian.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Khabib is not neither Russian, nor terrorist. There is no such thing as jew agenda nor jew owned media, there is however a western owned media. You are now regurgitating western agenda, which is to tie Russia to terrorism. Reality however is different, United States and Israel support ISIS terrorists in Syria, and train islamic terrorists at home. Russia on the other hand, ruined U.S. plans and did to terrorists in Syria what Khabib did to Connor.

Hey buddy, you are part of their system.

In any case, you are going off topic like an *******. Like a black woman you are making this a color issue, chanting BLM, and other none sense. When reality is much different, there is no white race per say, if think in terms of white, then jews and muslims are white, chinese are yellow, native americans are red. That's stupid. There is Irish, there is English, German, Russian, American, Canadian.

Russia need to stop those Islamic terrorist before they head to Russian Muslim regions and cause massive problems there.

Yeah. Putin did fvck up those terrorist good in Syria.

Agreed, all these emotional antisemitism is just plain weak victim mindset.

Khabib did an idiotic move after winning. Wasted. Man has talent.

What's the news in Russia abt this ?

Will he be suspended there ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever you say tough guy. Waiting on that video of you and your "current girlfriend." No doubt you'll never post as you're a homosexual. And stop acting like you know anything about mma, because you don't.
It must be the Jews fault lmao

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ducking the question like the homosexual that you are. No girlfriend, no proof, nothing. Just more incel masturbation in your mom's basement lol.

SPAZ is a MASTER at ducking questions, and providing proof? You won't get anything close to proof from him. He likes to talk the talk, he loves to deflect difficult questions, but backs it up with NOTHING!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
SPAZ is a MASTER at ducking questions, and providing proof? You won't get anything close to proof from him. He likes to talk the talk, he loves to deflect difficult questions, but backs it up with NOTHING!
Tsk. Is this ur defence when you lose a debate in another thread ?

Try harder. But this time use more intelligence and perhaps some cunning wit thrown in, it could turn out entertaining for me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck off homo. Everybody knows you love to suck d1ck. That's why you hate women so much.

Post a video with you and your "current girlfriend" LMAO! You can't because you're a homo incel posing as a fake alpha male ha ha! Enjoy your internet connection in your mom's basement lol!
Haha I'm going to enjoy playing with you.

Now where's all the Jewish hate gone to?

Have I replaced it with Spaz?

Careful now. 1st you must question yourself, are you still within your frame or is it now mine ?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Try harder. But this time use more intelligence and perhaps some cunning wit thrown in, it could turn out entertaining for me.

You got destroyed in the other thread son.. You had your azz handed back to you, anyone who reads that thread can CLEARLY see that... I think you got around ZERO likes haha.

Most of us on here see through your bul****.. Mr hot shot, aplha player.. You had to back peddle on your narrative, because me and DANGER ripped you a new assh0le lol

CAPTMURCA is right, you are either a Troll or a Feminist mascarading as a dude.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your lack of depth is obvious. But shouting the same thing over and over again is boring nor is it stimulating.

Try something else Soulforge.

Perhaps try being a good minion to captmurca. At least he's entertaining and has intelligence too. But you?

Danger on the other hand has my respect. He dared engage me in a debate. You didn't. If you are seeking my respect, you'll have to earn it.

I see nothing so far.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Stop ducking the question: where's the video with your "current girlfriend?" You can't even get your mom to be in a video since you can't afford a phone! Fake alpha male online, but an incel closet homo living in his mom's basement IRL lol. Go suck some more d1ck pathetic homo!
From Jew's to Homo.

Tell me, is that a Jewish problem as you've been posting all around the forum?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

You're even dumber than I thought

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lack of depth is obvious. But shouting the same thing over and over again is boring nor is it stimulating.

Try something else Soulforge.

Perhaps try being a good minion to captmurca. At least he's entertaining and has intelligence too. But you?

Danger on the other hand has my respect. He dared engage me in a debate. You didn't. If you are seeking my respect, you'll have to earn it.

I see nothing so far.

I fully engaged you in debate, and presented you with many questions, but you turned full RETARD and cried like a baby, because me and danger would not give you, YES or NO answers haha

You sulked like a child, and left the debate, probably hiding in the safety of your mums basement lol.

In the end you had NO choice, but to back peddle on your original stance.. This proves what a dumb azz you are.. Its not only me on here who takes that view upon you Spaz, many others do.

Go back to supporting your feminist movement!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you're a coward in real life.

He is indeed a coward.. Instead of debating me and danger like an adult, he through a hissy fit, and left the debate, simply because we would not conform to his method of discussion, which was using simple yes and no answers.

He bottled out, some days later we pulled him back into the debate, and then he completely back peddled on his original stance.

He didn't even have the balls to stand up for what he believes in.. The sure sign of a coward I would say.