"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Keyboard Jockies...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
...stop posting/reading here for 2 WHOLE weeks so you can get field experience!

Nuff Said!!!!!

Now who's up for the challenge.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
As a matter of fact don't come on the net for 2 WEEKS. If you feel like signing in go outside and run or something because it's too many dudes posting here day and night giving advice when you can sincerely tell that they don't talk to females.

Get into the ****ing field.

NOW NUFF SAID!!!!!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Shut upbraggrar.t


HAHA jsut kidding.

I stopped posting here for two weeks because I got pissed off at the crappy advice that soem master DJ's were giving.

This site really isn't that great onc eyou absorb the info.

I'm the best.

Bunk I'm the gbest.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Or, you could be one of the people who gets plenty of field experience and manages to get online a lot.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
puerto rican lover is the king of all keybaord jockeys.

he haslike 14 posts/day I swear.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Dude you're probably right about some persons being on here too much. But why do you care about others field experience?
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
For about 5 months I didn't have the internet or TV. I just moved and now I have all that crap again, but let me tell you, not having it wasn't bad at all.

For about a week it is annoying. You want to mess around on the net, or you want to watch the Daily Show, but soon you forget about all that crap and do things like run and read books all day.

I'm just visiting this site for the first time in about 5 months now, and I really didn't miss it at all. The problem with visiting this site is you overanalyze girls and what you want with them.

This site was good at the beginning to help me get a certain mindset, but really after you read the bible you're about done here (I know I was.)

In all honesty, its a lot easier to just stop using the net entirely than try to take off for two weeks.

And btw, if you're one of those guys who sits around and plays on this site ALL DAY LONG you DEFINATELY need to put your computer in a box in the corner for a few months. It helps, trust me.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Some of us get plenty of experience during the day or night and have time to post here.

I leave my pc on the site when I'm doing my homework and post whenever I see something interresting. I have the time at night during the week and even on some weekends. It has nothing to do with the other 23 and half hours of my day.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by Bunk 040
As a matter of fact don't come on the net for 2 WEEKS. If you feel like signing in go outside and run or something because it's too many dudes posting here day and night giving advice when you can sincerely tell that they don't talk to females.

Get into the ****ing field.

NOW NUFF SAID!!!!!
SHUT THE FUC.K UP! Alot of the guys in here think they are such DJs and you can tell the way they explain things that they have never experienced or learned. Why be a DJ? Why not be yourself?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I think the point the poster is trying to get across is not to become to dependent on SoSuave. Many people stop seeing the site as an advice-center and start to become too caught up in the entertainment value. I'd be lying if it didn't say that I have wasted countless hours here reading posts that had no relevancy to my life what-so-ever. When you start coming to the site to have fun, you start to slack off. I remeber in the beginning of the year having much more efficiency with my free time... I gotta start studying and get into the field more so I'll be taking a break from the site for a wee bit.
 

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I've gotta say that this is pretty true, that us Keyboard Jockies should probably take a break from the net and such. I know I need to, going to boot camp in 2 months and i need to focus on other things rather than internet and message forums. I'm proclaming my hiatus from the net. Shouldn't be bad, it's been fun but its time to hang up the mouse and keyboard for a while. And now I say farewell.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
What do I do now?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
I left the site for two weeks, it helped me a lot.

...but if you guys notice, I don't sit around and preach about how I am such a DJ...
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Now use those two weeks to improve your spelling.

Nuff said


hint, fifteen is spelt this way instead of fiphteen, mister ganagster.
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by tactic
SHUT THE FUC.K UP! Alot of the guys in here think they are such DJs and you can tell the way they explain things that they have never experienced or learned. Why be a DJ? Why not be yourself?
uh.. wtf r u doin here then
 
Top