Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keyboard Jockies...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
...stop posting/reading here for 2 WHOLE weeks so you can get field experience!

Nuff Said!!!!!

Now who's up for the challenge.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a matter of fact don't come on the net for 2 WEEKS. If you feel like signing in go outside and run or something because it's too many dudes posting here day and night giving advice when you can sincerely tell that they don't talk to females.

Get into the ****ing field.

NOW NUFF SAID!!!!!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut upbraggrar.t

HAHA jsut kidding.

I stopped posting here for two weeks because I got pissed off at the crappy advice that soem master DJ's were giving.

This site really isn't that great onc eyou absorb the info.

I'm the best.

Bunk I'm the gbest.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, you could be one of the people who gets plenty of field experience and manages to get online a lot.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puerto rican lover is the king of all keybaord jockeys.

he haslike 14 posts/day I swear.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're probably right about some persons being on here too much. But why do you care about others field experience?

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For about 5 months I didn't have the internet or TV. I just moved and now I have all that crap again, but let me tell you, not having it wasn't bad at all.

For about a week it is annoying. You want to mess around on the net, or you want to watch the Daily Show, but soon you forget about all that crap and do things like run and read books all day.

I'm just visiting this site for the first time in about 5 months now, and I really didn't miss it at all. The problem with visiting this site is you overanalyze girls and what you want with them.

This site was good at the beginning to help me get a certain mindset, but really after you read the bible you're about done here (I know I was.)

In all honesty, its a lot easier to just stop using the net entirely than try to take off for two weeks.

And btw, if you're one of those guys who sits around and plays on this site ALL DAY LONG you DEFINATELY need to put your computer in a box in the corner for a few months. It helps, trust me.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us get plenty of experience during the day or night and have time to post here.

I leave my pc on the site when I'm doing my homework and post whenever I see something interresting. I have the time at night during the week and even on some weekends. It has nothing to do with the other 23 and half hours of my day.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040
As a matter of fact don't come on the net for 2 WEEKS. If you feel like signing in go outside and run or something because it's too many dudes posting here day and night giving advice when you can sincerely tell that they don't talk to females.

Get into the ****ing field.

NOW NUFF SAID!!!!!
SHUT THE FUC.K UP! Alot of the guys in here think they are such DJs and you can tell the way they explain things that they have never experienced or learned. Why be a DJ? Why not be yourself?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the point the poster is trying to get across is not to become to dependent on SoSuave. Many people stop seeing the site as an advice-center and start to become too caught up in the entertainment value. I'd be lying if it didn't say that I have wasted countless hours here reading posts that had no relevancy to my life what-so-ever. When you start coming to the site to have fun, you start to slack off. I remeber in the beginning of the year having much more efficiency with my free time... I gotta start studying and get into the field more so I'll be taking a break from the site for a wee bit.

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotta say that this is pretty true, that us Keyboard Jockies should probably take a break from the net and such. I know I need to, going to boot camp in 2 months and i need to focus on other things rather than internet and message forums. I'm proclaming my hiatus from the net. Shouldn't be bad, it's been fun but its time to hang up the mouse and keyboard for a while. And now I say farewell.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I do now?

Reaction score
I left the site for two weeks, it helped me a lot.

...but if you guys notice, I don't sit around and preach about how I am such a DJ...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now use those two weeks to improve your spelling.

Nuff said

hint, fifteen is spelt this way instead of fiphteen, mister ganagster.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
SHUT THE FUC.K UP! Alot of the guys in here think they are such DJs and you can tell the way they explain things that they have never experienced or learned. Why be a DJ? Why not be yourself?
uh.. wtf r u doin here then