“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

key things

JamesBond

New Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
ey, one that i have issues with and trouble is advancing, even if i already known the girl for a bit. i dunno how to take the relationship outside of school. well thats one example (one i have the hardest time with) but i have trouble advancing in general (yea i know this is like the most important part of anyones game) so how could i learn how to do this, thnx plyrs
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
"What are you doing saturday?"
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
dont ask her out at weekends, usually people already have plans.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Date girls from outside school. bingo. out of school relationships.
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Date girls from outside school. bingo. out of school relationships.
god that makes things so much easier. it's much easy to be a don juan around a girl who you don't know or who doesn't go to your school
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
Originally posted by dapork
god that makes things so much easier. it's much easy to be a don juan around a girl who you don't know or who doesn't go to your school
expand on this please.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I don't think it's all that much easier for a few reasons:

1. You don't get to talk to her all that often during the week.

2. You don't really know if she's talking to other guys.

3. It'd be really easy for her to start messing with someone else. Think about it; He's there, you're not :)

Of course, there are lots of upsides to going out with someone that goes to another school. I've gone out and talked to a few girls before that went to different schools. Although, if I had a choice, I'd rather be with someone that I can see a lot more. Just my opinion..
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Jerky Boi
I don't think it's all that much easier for a few reasons:

1. You don't get to talk to her all that often during the week.

2. You don't really know if she's talking to other guys.

3. It'd be really easy for her to start messing with someone else. Think about it; He's there, you're not :)

Of course, there are lots of upsides to going out with someone that goes to another school. I've gone out and talked to a few girls before that went to different schools. Although, if I had a choice, I'd rather be with someone that I can see a lot more. Just my opinion..
1) exactly, you have less opportunities to stuff up or for one of your m8s to stuff up by remindin you of the time you pissed yourself in junior high (or whatever, im english).

2) So what, she doesnt know if your talking to other girls or are a complete and utter social inept.

3) messin around in school, wtf, i get screwed by the teachers for huggin outside the gates.

4)You can tell her whatever you want and are not dogged by bad experiances.



In fact take it wherever, at school is cool, cos you can always go around behind the bike sheds
 

JamesBond

New Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
lol funny you guys should mention that cuz 100% of the girls ive messed around with dont go to my school.. sometimes they dont even live in the same city (that can be kind of a hassle though)
 
Top