Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kevin Samuels has passed away

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels, a YouTuber who became known for his controversial relationship advice, has died, his mother confirmed to NBC News. Rumors of his death first circulated on social media Thursday night

Have no idea why you guys take advices from a guy that was living with his mother at that age , for sure his advice was not coming from a place of high experience

Reaction score
So... His confidence and swagger was coke fueled huh?
Definitely someone to look up to then.... :rolleyes:
I’m not that old but I’ve learned that everyone has something fueling them. There’s no such thing as this 100% clean, efficient vegan super warrior person.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels, a YouTuber who became known for his controversial relationship advice, has died, his mother confirmed to NBC News. Rumors of his death first circulated on social media Thursday night

Have no idea why you guys take advices from a guy that was living with his mother at that age , for sure his advice was not coming from a place of high experience
What’s with all the unfounded slander? Are you a feminist?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not that old but I’ve learned that everyone has something fueling them. There’s no such thing as this 100% clean, efficient vegan super warrior person.
Not always drugs. When someone is operating in their passion they will be supercharged. Add in good nutrition, great workouts even moreso. Remove bad habits, even more so. Remove time wasters even more so. Add in having the luxury and style items you desire, even more so. Throw on money and admiration even more so. The driver could be being the best you can be and enjoying your life fully.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s with all the unfounded slander? Are you a feminist?
what is feminist about calling out a guy that is writing about women from the basement of his mothers house ?

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is feminist about calling out a guy that is writing about women from the basement of his mothers house ?
He wasn’t. His mom found out about his passing through social media. How that story reached you as “He wrote from his mother’s basement” is at the very least an example of distorted information and completely false.

But I’m sure feminists would love to believe it’s true about a man who told average women that marrying an average man is not “settling” and most likely the best outcome.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Who the hell said anything about him living with his mother? You guys are stupid as hell lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell said anything about him living with his mother? You guys are stupid as hell lol
so what was his life then ?
All this red pill towards black pill guys are more or less the same

who is living the life has little to no time to write about it

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
so what was his life then ?
All this red pill towards black pill guys are more or less the same

who is living the life has little to no time to write about it
If youre interested then go research him.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s sad that KS has died, I would listen to his podcasts occasionally and found them entertaining. I think it was more entertainment than advise. I like the fact that he had women call in, because they basically confirmed exactly what he was saying.

I had no idea he was into drugs, that shocked me. Funny that some people here think he lived in his mom’s basement, that made me laugh and as Kevin would have said “that is bull****”.

Reaction score
Not always drugs. When someone is operating in their passion they will be supercharged. Add in good nutrition, great workouts even moreso. Remove bad habits, even more so. Remove time wasters even more so. Add in having the luxury and style items you desire, even more so. Throw on money and admiration even more so. The driver could be being the best you can be and enjoying your life fully.
I guess it depends on your job..If you are over here retired in some cabin playing video games all day then sure but if you’re in a stressful job like KS, I’ll call cap lol

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man,it sucks that KS has passed.He was,in my opinion, the manosphere speaker with the most credibility.He was who he said he was.He was never afraid to show his work.

He was obviously very much influenced by Rollo and the Rational Male,but he was still able to bring new original ideas and perspectives to the table.He stopped being a giver of advice long ago, and merely became an observer of truths.He excelled at showing women the extent of their own folly and entitlement.

His most eye opening questions were when he’d ask some entitled,ran through,train wreck of a single mother who wanted a high value man if she would be okay with her son marrying a woman like her.That always stopped them in their tracks.

He wasn’t a PUA guru.He didn’t claim to be one.He made it clear that he was only willing to deal with high value men,which he did.He called himself an image consultant,thus the best lessons to be learned from him were from observation of his demeanour,his style,his confidence and how he dealt with crazy feminists the ilk of which most of this forum complains.(They were always on his show.)

He made me realize the importance of details,going the extra mile to present yourself in the best light,having your fragrance on point,taking up a skin care routine,etc.

It surprises me to see he has critics here.Sure,a lot of his content was geared towards the African American community,but a lot of the principles were universal, and there was something there for every man.But I suppose when you try to set yourself apart from the crowd,you’ll get critics.Everyone’s got critics,heck,even God Himself has critics.

I think if all you got from his show was entertainment then you missed the point.Sure,he went viral for calling out and torching entitled women but he was just as likely to torch a sloppy,underachieving,entitled man,which he did multiple times on his show.

I don’t know if he chose the name “godfather” or if it was given to him,but he certainly merited it.

RIP KS.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This depicts that you neither ever heard of him nor saw any of his content.