Keeps bringing up "youre interested in me"

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

this girl keeps saying "I know youre interested in me" and wants me to go to the bars with her. funny thing is that she already tried to put me in the friend zone. and I moved on, yet she keeps bringing it up. I belive shes into me? yes or no?

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably just a validation seeking wh0re. If I agreed to go out to a bar with a chick like this, I would worry about her using me for free drinks and advice on other dudes. Hey, chicks are like that.

Decline her invitations, get her really frustrated, then try to hit her up for a late night booty call. I've been in your situation before and have done that with great success.

MANG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out to the bars. Hit on other girls in front of her. This will make her jealous.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her introduce you to other girls, and train her to be your pivot. This is what I'm doing with every girl I know. It's getting a couple of them interested in me too! Social proof.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Tell her introduce you to other girls, and train her to be your pivot. This is what I'm doing with every girl I know. It's getting a couple of them interested in me too! Social proof.
This is a great idea too. You just have to find a girl who is willing to spend a weekend here and there helping you get laid, and that can be tricky.

I have one female friend in particular who is an INCREDIBLE wingman. I'm talking I get laid at least 3 out of 4 times when we go out together. She's one of those that never meets a stranger, so she establishes rapport QUICK and talks me up big. Even tells them I'm good in bed (we hooked up back in 2006 before she got a serious BF).

A willing pivot is definitely a good ally to have.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
Hey guys,

this girl keeps saying "I know youre interested in me" and wants me to go to the bars with her. funny thing is that she already tried to put me in the friend zone. and I moved on, yet she keeps bringing it up. I belive shes into me? yes or no?

If you really want to see what's up with her tell her she's buying the drinks for the night. If she buys the first couple rounds then you can buy a round if you want. A girl that's interested in you will buy you drinks.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
easy...get her real drunk then overflow her with questions like the levees did when hurrican katrina hit...