Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep Trying...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I promised myself that I would stop trying to get new girls. I Had a few drinks and set up three more dates from OLD. You can do it too. Be direct, ask for the date, don't ***** foot around. You are the prize......

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have missed reading your field reports old man. ;)

Post up some new ones.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I promised myself that I would stop trying to get new girls. I Had a few drinks and set up three more dates from OLD. You can do it too. Be direct, ask for the date, don't ***** foot around. You are the prize......
You'll be fine....Just try to find a healthy balance of your personal pursuits and free time. Going out with women right now should be for your "recreational pleasure."

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DM, want to know what the next level to this is? Laughing at women and this whole "process."

Ultimately, this forum is not about women, but about us--and our uncontrollable desires, which inevitably control us. Take T? Desire (sex drive) times two.

Once you control the desire, you control the "game."

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have missed reading your field reports old man. ;)

Post up some new ones.
I have nothing really to report. Just regular lays. I do have a f uck buddy that comes over twice a month. She has her kid two weeks out of the month. So every other wednesday she comes over. I start making out with her the second she comes through the door. No talking. I then proceed to make her *** until her legs shake and she can't stand.

I let her cuddle a little and send her on her way. Very little talking. What I like best about her is that she is a prolific squirter. She has store bought ti ts and several tatoos. She moans non stop whether I am f ucking her in the a ss or *****. I do wish she would visit more often but there are always other women.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DM, want to know what the next level to this is? Laughing at women and this whole "process."

Ultimately, this forum is not about women, but about us--and our uncontrollable desires, which inevitably control us. Take T? Desire (sex drive) times two.

Once you control the desire, you control the "game."
Yes, I get testosterone shots once a week. I am working on the laughing.