"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Keep on truckin ?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Alright there is this girl I am infatuated with who is also my ex g/f who we dated for almost 3 years and I can't get my mind off of her even when we are apart now for the past month or so and we've even tried dating other people. We had plans to marry too. Also, she told me when we went out that she never kisses a guy she doesnt have sex with but the guy she went on some dates with she's kissed but didn't have sex with or anything. She told me always that she had to be in love to have sex with someone.

I called her up today and she told me she was busy and couldn't talk so i walked 3 floors down in the dorms to her room and asked her if i could come in and she let me. I had hand written her a letter telling her that basically I'm a better person now after our break and that I have changed. I told her that I know we were meant to be together and that I just wanted her to forgive me for the stuff I said and vice versa and to take her out on just one date to show her I've changed. After that I went downstairs to the computer lab and I asked her if I could ask her something so then we talked on the way to class about just random stuff and stuff abotu us too. She told me next year she was thinking of going to another college just because there's 50,000 new people and stuff (bad sign?). I asked her if it was to get away from me and she said no. I think there's a chance that we could get back together but I just need to try alot harder and stop being an asss and just be real.

But we live on campus and such and I don't know what to do. She always says she's busy but I walked her to class today and popped up in her room and she let me talk to her and stuff while she finished up her paper. We wanted to get married and she even told me when we were working on breaking up that "I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with you matt..."

So my question is, should I persue this? What should I do to help it out? And do not tell me to next, when you're in this much love and plan to marry it is hard to just next and find someone else when you can't get your mind off of them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
at your age, I recommend you end the relationship with your old ex-girlfriend, your still very young, you shouldnt even be thinking about marriage and settling down this early in your life.

I know one thing for sure your still too young for marriage, your future and career are more important right now, finish school and become more established.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
What is so hard about nexting a girl? It is hard I know, I just girls that have low-mid romantic interest in roster of several other girls while looking out for a girl I might really be interested in being around with.



Alright there is this girl I am infatuated...



She never kisses a guy and never has sex with a guy unless it means something? AND Rosie O Donnel is HB8.5 , I'd bang her 24/7.



....I think there's a chance that we could get back together but I just need to try alot harder and stop being an asss and just be real.



No man, There is no chance. Look at how obsessed you are with your former lover. All she's good for is maybe is f-buddy. You should aim for that and cut any emotional ties in hopes of being in a relationship with her.



...We wanted to get married and she even told me when we were working on breaking up that "I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with you matt..."



When a girl says I want to be with you forever, that's a phucken red flag for LIAR, especially if you're in America..land of 50% broken marriages.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
you have 444 posts and you are acting like a complete WUSS. she probably stopped be attracted to you when you started acting like a needy wuss-bag who did everything for her. your post sucks.
 

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
I hate to jump on the band wagon, but if you broke up, you broke up for a reason. Why do you want to be with her so bad? this feeling you keep talking about, the one where you miss her, its addiction. Go out, get some beers, meet a cute freshmen girl take her to you room and fuk her brains out. You will then have another girl you can stock and a more interesting topic of discussion/
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Re: Re: Keep on truckin ?

Originally posted by KingPinp
I hate to jump on the band wagon, but if you broke up, you broke up for a reason. Why do you want to be with her so bad? this feeling you keep talking about, the one where you miss her, its addiction. Go out, get some beers, meet a cute freshmen girl take her to you room and fuk her brains out. You will then have another girl you can stock and a more interesting topic of discussion/
actually guys, ive met and ****ed about 50 girls, none of which I am too proud of. However, I can never find a girlfriend or girl who chases after me. I always meet them at a party, or through friends, and get laid right away with the girl who sometimes I dont even consider all that cute. And then that's it. All she wrote. No more hanging out really.
 
Top