"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Keep matching with the same girl

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
116
Am I the only one this happens too lol

This girl already follows me on social media and we were exchanging texts with her asking me questions. Then she just didn't respond so I didn't do anything else.

Today I'm swiping on the toilet in work. And her profile comes up. I swipe right and it matches.

Haven't messaged her. Probably won't. Although a part of me wants to make fun of her constantly matching with me. (This is like the 4th time tbh)

I know she is probably getting the ego boost.

Anyone any similar stories?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Yes.
Once I match with someone and it fizzles at either end. I never swipe right on them again. And the fact that they are already on there again means they started a new account and/or is chasing perfection that isn't there and out there to waste your time(AW).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
She is still matching after she follows me on social where she stop responding.

The **** crawled up your vag? Are you this bitchy in real life pumpkin?
I didn't understand what you were confused about, that's all.

Why do you think something crawled up a vag I don't have? Did I use all caps? Did I put in a bunch of exclamation points to display hostility?

How you reacted to my post, and this confusion about what this woman is doing tells me everything I need to know about you. You have a long way to go my friend.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Am I the only one this happens too lol

This girl already follows me on social media and we were exchanging texts with her asking me questions. Then she just didn't respond so I didn't do anything else.

Today I'm swiping on the toilet in work. And her profile comes up. I swipe right and it matches.

Haven't messaged her. Probably won't. Although a part of me wants to make fun of her constantly matching with me. (This is like the 4th time tbh)

I know she is probably getting the ego boost.

Anyone any similar stories?
What's happening is she's swiping right on everyone. That's why you always match. Then she tries to take advantage of the guys she matches with for free food and drink and, if they don't play ball, she unmatches them.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Am I the only one this happens too lol

This girl already follows me on social media and we were exchanging texts with her asking me questions. Then she just didn't respond so I didn't do anything else.

Today I'm swiping on the toilet in work. And her profile comes up. I swipe right and it matches.

Haven't messaged her. Probably won't. Although a part of me wants to make fun of her constantly matching with me. (This is like the 4th time tbh)

I know she is probably getting the ego boost.

Anyone any similar stories?
Maybe it's the universe telling you something...
 
Top