Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep matching with the same girl

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one this happens too lol

This girl already follows me on social media and we were exchanging texts with her asking me questions. Then she just didn't respond so I didn't do anything else.

Today I'm swiping on the toilet in work. And her profile comes up. I swipe right and it matches.

Haven't messaged her. Probably won't. Although a part of me wants to make fun of her constantly matching with me. (This is like the 4th time tbh)

I know she is probably getting the ego boost.

Anyone any similar stories?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.
Once I match with someone and it fizzles at either end. I never swipe right on them again. And the fact that they are already on there again means they started a new account and/or is chasing perfection that isn't there and out there to waste your time(AW).

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is still matching after she follows me on social where she stop responding.

The **** crawled up your vag? Are you this bitchy in real life pumpkin?
I didn't understand what you were confused about, that's all.

Why do you think something crawled up a vag I don't have? Did I use all caps? Did I put in a bunch of exclamation points to display hostility?

How you reacted to my post, and this confusion about what this woman is doing tells me everything I need to know about you. You have a long way to go my friend.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This girl already follows me on social media and we were exchanging texts with her asking me questions. Then she just didn't respond so I didn't do anything else.

Today I'm swiping on the toilet in work. And her profile comes up. I swipe right and it matches.

Haven't messaged her. Probably won't. Although a part of me wants to make fun of her constantly matching with me. (This is like the 4th time tbh)

What's happening is she's swiping right on everyone. That's why you always match. Then she tries to take advantage of the guys she matches with for free food and drink and, if they don't play ball, she unmatches them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Maybe it's the universe telling you something...