"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Keep her or sweep her?

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
This girl that I've been seeing for a over a month and a half is giving me signals (I think) that she wants to just be friends. When I talk to her these days, she doesn't sound enthusiastic anymore like she used to. Yesterday when I spoke to her, she said that I should check out this place because there's a lot of pretty girls there. Do you see the hidden message in that statement?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by ematsuda
This girl that I've been seeing for a over a month and a half is giving me signals (I think) that she wants to just be friends. When I talk to her these days, she doesn't sound enthusiastic anymore like she used to. Yesterday when I spoke to her, she said that I should check out this place because there's a lot of pretty girls there. Do you see the hidden message in that statement?
Seeing her for a month and 1/2 how? Dating? BF/GF relationship? Have you kissed? Had Sex?

I don't think the message she's giving is hidden. Its plain as day. Low IL.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She disrespected you, or she was trying to get a reaction from you to tell her that she was pretty - maybe she thinks you are a player!! She thinks you don't see her as pretty! Do you ever compliment her? She could have low self esteem.

I would have said "So it is not someplace where you would hang out then!" smiling of course. Then rub your chin, I will investigate it myself to see if what you say is true!

Would you tell her to go someplace to meet pretty guys?? Huh?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I would have said "So it is not someplace where you would hang out then!" smiling of course. Then rub your chin, I will investigate it myself to see if what you say is true!
So you think she was fishing for compliments? Maybe so... I haven't a clue with this chick. She's good though - not the normal girl I run into. Very strong, very game. A "take it or leave it" attitude. Me? the same way.

But for now, I gotta keep her on ice. Pride - I think keeps us from ever getting together again.

Long story with this one. If anyone was keeping up with my posts, it'll say a lot. But no one ever does that here and I don't blame them. Too much crap to sift through.

It's like a duel with her. Her game is as strong as mine. So patience is the key here - I think. Eventually, I'll land her - but I see only headaches in the futrure. The only thing that'll keep me happy and interested, to tell you the truth. Go figuire.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...check the place out! Tell her all your stories of lust and libido that come from it. And thank her for the tip.

If she's happy and enthusiastic for you, then you're just friends, but at least you'll have 1) a good female friend who can hook you up, and 2) a bunch of girls you met at a new place.

What'll be really neat to see, though, is if when you tell her this, she gets real quiet. :D
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
yea!! go to that place with hot chicks and then tell her about it, check her reaction, play it cool and make your decision.
 

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I've been to that place before. It's no big deal. She has friends that go there that SHE thinks is good looking but I don't. What upsets me is that she made the comment in the first place. Low IL. I must have turned her off somewhere in our meetings. When we meet, it's usually at a bar so I'm drunk and come across as too horny. She thinks I only want her for sex so she repels.
 
Top