"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

keep her guessing

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I've really been using this technique a lot, and I want to know what you DJs think of it.

Basically I play a lot of guessing games with girls. Like when they ask me a question, sometimes I make them guess the answer. I especially do this with my girlfriend. For example, she'll ask me who I took home from a certain function that she couldn't attend. I make her guess. Every now and then, I even take it so far as to give her 3 guesses and if she can't get it in 3, I hang up, sign off, go talk to someone else, etc. If she does guess it I continue to talk with her. It drives her nuts. It seems to be good because I think it shows that I am in control and I am the prize for guessing right. What do you DJs think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Overdone, extreme and childish.... But I have never tried so I cannot comment really.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I definitely think it intrigues them a bit. But like anything else in life, too much isn't good.



PIMP
 

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
I like it.

Its all about HOW you pull it off. Its never about WHAT you're actually doing. You could say or do just about anything to a girl, depending on HOW you do it (tone of voice, your facial expressions, the context, how confident you are, mannerisms etc).

This technique is not something i'd do all the time, but it has its time and place.
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Originally posted by Lordlaxative
I've really been using this technique a lot, and I want to know what you DJs think of it.
Ahhhh....the joy of the guessing game.
Such FUN !
As always, use in moderation!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
I agree, moderation is the key. Too much of that and you'll just be an annoying punk.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
So let me get this straight. You walk away and blow your chance with a woman because she doesn't guess correctly?

It doesn't sound like a good move to me, unless they come chasing after you. But somehow I can't picture that happening.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Sorry, I thought you did this in general, not just with your girlfriend. But even so, I'm sure it will just annoy her before too long.
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
I wouldnt use it a lot, but I guess it could be useful in the right situation. but I wouldnt be a dic about it. I like the indirect think, it keeps em guessing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top