Keanu Reeves has a new girlfriend

andreihaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares how the woman is on the inside. If it's an HB9 you just put up with her as much as you can to a point because she's an HB9.

I hate liberals but if an HB9 is a liberal I won't kick them to the curb.
This mentality is why you dont't get inside a woman.
Because you reek neediness and need for validation. Like a chick. Might work on lesbians maybe.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is like showing me a white guy that won the slam dunk contest.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think social life and in person game is better? In person game can be time consuming.
Have you ever campaign for a political candidate? Did you do it online or did you actually canvas? Why do you sell your products in person, instead of just online?

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the big mistake is assuming that just because someone is rich and famous that they're redpilled

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most feminine thread in all of sosuave. I’ll admit I was somewhat surprised when I first saw Keanu’s GF. I thought about it for maybe 5 seconds. I thought she was so unattractive and the relationship looked so damn unnatural that I couldnt look or think about it longer than 5 seconds. And then I moved on with my life. This thread looks like a bunch of females gossiping about couples.

Yeah it’s natural to react but this shouldn’t even be a thread.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just something to add. For you guys who live in California, NYC, or Chicago where there are a lot of famous celebs.

If you were to run into a hot, single celebrity would you try and use game on her and get a date with her or just stay clear knowing you're not famous and have no shot? I mean would you try anyway even knowing chances are you have a low chance?

Lets say a high end HB celeb like Nina Dobrev for example or Jennifer Lawrence.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I nearly asked out Jenifer Aniston when she was single ;)
(I've a Hollywood insider contact)

the appeal to her? Im not a celeb (haha)
never know, right?

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I nearly asked out Jenifer Aniston when she was single ;)
(I've a Hollywood insider contact)

the appeal to her? Im not a celeb (haha)
never know, right?
Shes not super hot but still one of the biggest stars. So what made you decide not to ask her out?

Does your contact know nina dobrev or Emma Watson? If so could you like you know inquire for me? Hook a brotha up.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what made you decide not to ask her out?
She was single for a few months, by the time I decided to pull the trigger she had started dating someone (again)
Im not a celeb fanatic btw, I just thought... what the hell!

I dont like to pull favors at all, even for myself.
(my contact is actually a fan of my work, i've a few prime role documentaries, interviews and a one-off acting gig)

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was single for a few months, by the time I decided to pull the trigger she had started dating someone (again)
Im not a celeb fanatic btw, I just thought... what the hell!

I dont like to pull favors at all, even for myself.
(my contact is actually a fan of my work, i've a few prime role documentaries, interviews and a one-off acting gig)
Maybe can you pull one favor and inquire about nina for me! I used to have a mega crush on her. I'm really serious about it. If anything I could show the forum I went on a date with a high smv hb9.