"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Keanu Reeves has a new girlfriend

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I nearly asked out Jenifer Aniston when she was single ;)
(I've a Hollywood insider contact)

the appeal to her? Im not a celeb (haha)
never know, right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I nearly asked out Jenifer Aniston when she was single ;)
(I've a Hollywood insider contact)

the appeal to her? Im not a celeb (haha)
never know, right?
Shes not super hot but still one of the biggest stars. So what made you decide not to ask her out?

Does your contact know nina dobrev or Emma Watson? If so could you like you know inquire for me? Hook a brotha up.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
So what made you decide not to ask her out?
She was single for a few months, by the time I decided to pull the trigger she had started dating someone (again)
Im not a celeb fanatic btw, I just thought... what the hell!

I dont like to pull favors at all, even for myself.
(my contact is actually a fan of my work, i've a few prime role documentaries, interviews and a one-off acting gig)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
She was single for a few months, by the time I decided to pull the trigger she had started dating someone (again)
Im not a celeb fanatic btw, I just thought... what the hell!

I dont like to pull favors at all, even for myself.
(my contact is actually a fan of my work, i've a few prime role documentaries, interviews and a one-off acting gig)
Maybe can you pull one favor and inquire about nina for me! I used to have a mega crush on her. I'm really serious about it. If anything I could show the forum I went on a date with a high smv hb9.
 
Top