Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kanye West is going to be next door to my work today

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The local radio station is having him as a live guest in the studio. The radio station is directly across the street from my work. It's probably going to be a freaking mad house getting into work this morning.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that the Lizzy Maguire actress? The blonde kid?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she sucks and to keep her opinion to herself!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Actually...it's the rapper who sings "Golddigger"...but he wasn't there afterall. The stupid raido station made is SOUND like he'd be there, but it was supposed to be with a syndicated show on a national level that they play in the morning. Kanye called in "tired" anyhow, so he wasn't in any studio of any station. Oh well...I will live not hearing another discussion of how George Bush doesn't like black people. :D

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KarmaSutra
I think it's the girl from "You can't do that on television", Right Aleister?

Is that the Lizzy Maguire actress? The blonde kid?
Originally posted by Skel
Tell her she sucks and to keep her opinion to herself!
y'all thought Kanye West was some little blonde girl??!:crackup:

that's inexcusable people....

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
y'all thought Kanye West was some little blonde girl??!:crackup:

that's inexcusable people....

Obviously we know who that jacka$$ is. Why not goof on him by saying he's the antithesis of who he believes himself to be?

Oh, and his music is comparable to what I leave behind after eating corn and peanuts . . .

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please leave him a litle gift in his car and do a favor for thr world. thank you veryt much

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
The local radio station is having him as a live guest in the studio. The radio station is directly across the street from my work. It's probably going to be a freaking mad house getting into work this morning.
Lets just imagine Wyldfire is a 17y.o. gal. Does this statement above fits the image? Perfectly. The same level of attention to celebrities, the same level of thinking what is cool: not really the music, no... it seems like it doesn't even matter. What matter is the fact that "it is going to be a mad house getting into work".

How old are you Wyld? According to your 7000 somehting posts you .. you have seen life LOL

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Kanye West is going to be next door to my work today

Originally posted by al77
Lets just imagine Wyldfire is a 17y.o. gal. Does this statement above fits the image? Perfectly. The same level of attention to celebrities, the same level of thinking what is cool: not really the music, no... it seems like it doesn't even matter. What matter is the fact that "it is going to be a mad house getting into work".

How old are you Wyld? According to your 7000 somehting posts you .. you have seen life LOL
I want 10 seconds of my life back. Idiot.

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
kanye west is the hip-hop super producer who is now an artist. he's produced big hits for everyone from britney spears and alicia keys to jay-z and jamie foxx

he's known for sampling old soul records

and for those who may not listen to hip hop, you might know him from his infamous comment "George Bush doesn't care about Black people" at the Hurricane Katrina celebrity telethon that caused a stir on the news