Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kansas sperm donor ordered to pay child support

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
He looks like a bit of a dipsh!t, that combined with the vest, the mere fact he entertained two dykes hetero fantasies of a child accessory and his willingness to allow an unnatural abomination to produce yet another statistically proven dysfunctional adult proves that this latest statistic just happens to be a textbook breadth of mind and bigger picture lacking progtard.

I'm in two minds on this one. However on this occasion I think a sh!tlib being bent over by his own system wins out. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood donating sperm, that's his fault though.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, you beat me to posting this.

Gee I thought womyn were equal - and in this case it's a couple. Who ever heard of a couple receiving child support?

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In summary...

( . )( . ) said:
He looks like a bit of a dipsh!t
( . )( . ) said:
a sh!tlib being bent over by his own system wins out. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.
samspade said:
Who ever heard of a couple receiving child support
Roumie said:
Who responds to an ad on craigslist for a sperm donor?! Seriously... And then how did these idiots go through the whole process
...it's all pretty comical.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This hideously bad ruling has one main message for men in this assh-le judge's jurisdiction, "statutory formalities, regardless of the aim of the statute or even its relevance, trump clear, express, written intent of individuals even when it is all parties' involved clear intent for no rights or obligations to result." In essence, just another way the government owns you and not vice versa. The sh-theads like this judge reach this conclusion via "church of the child" thinking, as in "nothing is more important to the world than the welfare of children," which has not been the technological case for hundreds of years. The whole "church of the child" public policy is based on a gigantic lie anyway in a country where we conduct millions of abortions a year. In essence what it really means is "nothing is more important that what a particular woman wants at any particular time"... because... gynocracy.

Under this ruling, by removing parties' clear intent from the equation, someone could pop you with a blackjack (or find you drunk, find you anesthetized in a hospital, knocked out after an accident), shock sperm out of you while you were knocked out, and you would STILL be liable to pay support for any child that resulted. That is the legal essence of this holding and it is vile. The same standard of jurisprudence would suggest that anyone who was knocked out and had organs stolen (like in the urban legend) would in fact be LIABLE to whomever received those organs if they were defective.

We are only one step away from randomly assigning liability for underfunded children to totally unrelated single men via lottery. Many jurisdictions already force support on nonpaternal men who don't do things just so. Random assignment through a "draft" system is literally all that is left in terms of male rights infringement.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it telling that comments on this article were disabled. Usually that happens for stories about murder, rape, abduction, etc. out of respect to victims and families. Wonder what would compel a news site to keep comments off this story? (Sarcasm.)

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
We already are there if one takes an objective look at our tax system.

A decent portion of all of our taxes goes to pay for those children born of sluts and deadbeats. Not to mention the sluts and deadbeats themselves.

When a smart person hears "income wage gap", what they should really be hearing is "here comes more confiscation of your hard earned labor".
This is true to an extent, but what it really boils down to is 60% of every tax dollar goes to funding heart surgeries for 80 y.o.s who are living it up on SS we pay richly for (and they paid pennies for) together with savings windfalls they got due to govt manipulation/inflation of the mortgage markets. God bless our precious senior citizen "resource," the vastly improved golf handicaps and $500 drivers that we buy them. 25% goes to war machines to blow up our enemies. About 10% goes to troglodytic throwbacks and to make sure they keep having unhampered offspring insuring more troglodytic throwbacks in the future and that they never become extinct. The remaining 5% of funds actually runs the government. I wish I were exaggerating here, but that's a pretty fair summary of the federal budget. Jeebus.