K-close but no kino after

Richard.P

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I went on a date this week with a girl I met on Bumble. All went well (DHV IOI etc.) but there were very few physical touches (from her side anyway).
Because I still had solid IOIs otherwise I decided to go for the kiss-close, successfully. After we sat down, I wanted to kino a bit (like back, legs) however she didn't feel comfortable and didn't kino back. Same when walking, I successfully kissed her few more times but no hand/ arm holding (although I tried).
I found it quite unusual. Did it already happen to you guys and how would you read into it?

Many thanks for your help!

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I went on a date this week with a girl I met on Bumble. All went well (DHV IOI etc.) but there were very few physical touches (from her side anyway).
Because I still had solid IOIs otherwise I decided to go for the kiss-close, successfully. After we sat down, I wanted to kino a bit (like back, legs) however she didn't feel comfortable and didn't kino back. Same when walking, I successfully kissed her few more times but no hand/ arm holding (although I tried).
I found it quite unusual. Did it already happen to you guys and how would you read into it?

Many thanks for your help!
How was her behavior after the kiss? Was she unfazed or rather nervous and giggly? I've never had a woman pull back physically after I went for a kiss successfully. There are a couple of indicators that show you she's completely into you after the kiss: she's nervous, she starts touching you more, asks you more questions than before and is rather unsure of herself all of a sudden. When it's bright ouside you can also try to detect if she's blushing or if her pupils are dilated.

Some women also avoid eye contact with a little smirk, after a (good) kiss.

Richard.P

Reaction score
Her behavior didn't change much tbh. I'd go for unfazed; she never avoided the kisses but wasn't euphorical either. It just reminds me of a girl who once told me she didn't want to be too close in public. But here dunno if it's that or a lack of (solid) interest.
Thanks for the clues, very helpful. She did seem to be more talktive and a bit unsure.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her behavior didn't change much tbh. I'd go for unfazed; she never avoided the kisses but wasn't euphorical either. It just reminds me of a girl who once told me she didn't want to be too close in public. But here dunno if it's that or a lack of (solid) interest.
Thanks for the clues, very helpful. She did seem to be more talktive and a bit unsure.
Where did you guys meet up and at what time of the day?

Richard.P

Reaction score
We met on the streets of a crowded city in the afternoon. I didn’t transition to dinner