Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Witnessed a girl laugh at some Dude who tried to approach her

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark mate, that is cool. What inspired you to be doing this?

One of my mates, he went to a silent yoga retreat. The sec the vow of silence initiates, he is hit by "lightning bolts" of attraction like Michael Corlone in Sicily in the movie God father II walking up the mountain seeing Apolonia. He was enamored and apparently she was too. After the week retreat, he was forced to approach. Lulz bitter sweet outcome. She didn't speak English. They still had some fun.

I heard RSD Tyler did this on a boot camp in LA. It wasn't Tyler who mentioned it. It was Elliot Hulse who was jaw dropped by his approach. Good on you. I think a man can approach, be man to woman and step to her with not a spoken word to pickup.

I shared with another mate a outing with a wing. We got girls. We pulled. We left and went to go get more girls at the club. My mate said that he was taught by his father to focus on purpose. Twenty years later, he recognized how valuable and all encompassing that message was. He went onto say, he rather not bust a nut, even turn down the gf, and go lift, pray and or meditate. He once went on a abstinence pledge. Full year. No sex. All he did was lift, meditate, eat, sleep, and pray. I never saw a person get more gains physically and aesthetics not on gear.

There's something to be said about this path. It comes as I am coming of exploring consciousness, tripping, and a deep dive into my own meditative practice. I recognize that ability to pursue VS AA/low T/shook. There's a difference in can and have gone through the fire only to pick your way forward.

I am vocal about my thoughts on monogamy and marriage. If I were to ever change my mind, I would have gone through the fire and back. A man can make a informed decision. I highly recommend it should a man dare choose to be domesticated.
The vocal vow of silence is a great tool to emphasise focus on my body language and be more aware of my surroundings and people.

Instead of approaching, today I went to the gym and just motioned a girl to come towards me with my hand.

I obviously didn't speak.

She just walked to me and without saying a word I just corrected her deadlift posture by enacting.

No digits acquired, but the message was clear to me.

Ice can be broken and compliance generated without words.

You and your mate got it right. Purpose is key. It's not an excuse for not approaching either.

Your posts on meditation rung a bell with me.

I'm using this way to meditate. Try it. It's peaceful.

My only reason for monogamy would be children. I don't want any. Folks don't realise how expensive it is. Fatigue, lack of sleep. People like other people's kids. Think fomo. It's societal conditioning.

There's a time for something like this. For me, maybe early 40s.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vocal vow of silence is a great tool to emphasise focus on my body language and be more aware of my surroundings and people.

Instead of approaching, today I went to the gym and just motioned a girl to come towards me with my hand.

She just walked to me and without saying a word I just corrected her deadlift posture by enacting.

You and your mate got it right. Purpose is key. It's not an excuse for not approaching either.

My only reason for monogamy would be children. I don't want any. Folks don't realise how expensive it is. Fatigue, lack of sleep. People like other people's kids. Think fomo. It's societal conditioning.

for me the reason for monogamy is focusing the time that I put in seduction to better use , but for this you need a quality woman

in General , guys careers and money making skills increase a lot after they become monogamous , because rather than spending nights chasing tail they actually go to sleep earlier and are fresh in the morning

sure , you need a quality woman in order to achieve this , otherwise it will be hell

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of grown men who still care about rejection is absolutely pathetic lol. Life is all about asymmetric returns: You spend months at the gym, before you see growth. You start a business--it'll take years potentially to start to see a return; statistically 2/3 of every business you start will fail before it's 10th year. You approach women--9 of them blow you out and "laugh at your approach" (Oh, no!!!!), the 10th one goes home with you.

Is any of that a waste of time? Like you have exactly one life. What else are you gonna do with it? Just take what you can get? Settle for mediocrity and comfort? Absolutely pathetic. You're gonna give some ditzy girl the power to decide your value, when the most interesting thing she did all week was check her Instagram a thousand times and in 3 years is gonna be washed up, overweight, and watching Netflix, working some sh1tty corporate job, and using those cartoon-looking filters to try and hide her wrinkles. Come on guys.

It's all just practice. You have to fvck up. You have to make mistakes, face discomfort, and learn from those experiences and develop a better relationship with yourself so you don't get shook when some basic chick at the mall shoots you down (or, even worse, vicariously feeling scared and sh1tty cause you watched some other dude get shot down, and then taking the time to write about it online so that other losers can make you feel better about not manning up and seizing the opportunity).

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically life is tough and scary and pain feels like pain

but this is why men are men and women are women . Men do not run away from challenges even though they know that they might die

cammone guys , do you really want to live forever ?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of grown men who still care about rejection is absolutely pathetic lol. Life is all about asymmetric returns: You spend months at the gym, before you see growth. You start a business--it'll take years potentially to start to see a return; statistically 2/3 of every business you start will fail before it's 10th year. You approach women--9 of them blow you out and "laugh at your approach" (Oh, no!!!!), the 10th one goes home with you.

Is any of that a waste of time? Like you have exactly one life. What else are you gonna do with it? Just take what you can get? Settle for mediocrity and comfort? Absolutely pathetic. You're gonna give some ditzy girl the power to decide your value, when the most interesting thing she did all week was check her Instagram a thousand times and in 3 years is gonna be washed up, overweight, and watching Netflix, working some sh1tty corporate job, and using those cartoon-looking filters to try and hide her wrinkles. Come on guys.

It's all just practice. You have to fvck up. You have to make mistakes, face discomfort, and learn from those experiences and develop a better relationship with yourself so you don't get shook when some basic chick at the mall shoots you down (or, even worse, vicariously feeling scared sh1tty cause you watched some other dude get shot down, and then taking the time to write about it online so that other losers can make you feel better about not manning up and seizing the opportunity).
Gold

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done hundreds of approaches and have never once had this happen. The worst that ever happened was some woman in another country sneered something to me in another language I didn't understand and kept on walking. That's it. 99.99999% of women are not mean like this, they are not confrontational, and they are generally pleasant. These last statements do not apply to women at bars and night-clubs which are places you should avoid. Lastly, who the fvck cares if a girl says no, or laughs, or says something mean. If you are going to have the balls to be a man and talk to women, you should have the balls to face rejection as well and the self-confidence not to let it wound you. If you know you are a valuable man, how could you possibly allow some woman you don't even know and who doesn't even know you to shape your opinion of yourself? Waiting for IOIs is simply a way that insecure men avoid rejection. I can't tell you how many hot women 10-21 years younger than me I have cold approached and then dated. Maybe 5% of them gave me IOIs.

If a woman is a real b*tch to you for approaching, that's on her, and the last thing I'd do is hang my head and slink away. Instead, I would give her the look that this kind of attitude deserves, one of mild confusion and disapproval, and simply say, "Wow, had I known this was the kind of person you are, I never would have bothered trying to meet you. Good luck with that," and walked away with my head held high.

The last comment I will make is that you should not be approaching women with stupid one-liners or BS fronts. Be a real human trying to meet another real human. Honest, normal interactions are best. Don't ask for the time or directions. Don't beat around the bush. Something like, "Hey, I noticed you as I was walking by and knew I would kick myself if I didn't come and meet you," or something like that. Being direct has always worked best for me in a situation where you are stopping a woman at random and there is no other possible good reason to start up dialogue. On the other hand, if you are next to a woman in the grocery store and you are both sitting there analyzing the avocados, you could start up an indirect dialogue there. I do both and have great success with each.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched a 3-part documentary about World War 1. Men getting their limbs blown off, left to die and rot in No Man's Land, lungs burned with mustard gas. Pilots with a 1/3 chance of survival on any mission. People on the home front imprisoned for their ethnicity and/or opinions.

To borrow from Iverson...and we talkin' bout practice?

A girl laughs in a guy's face and it's "brutal."

Laugh back, harder.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done hundreds of approaches and have never once had this happen. The worst that ever happened was some woman in another country sneered something to me in another language I didn't understand and kept on walking. That's it. 99.99999% of women are not mean like this, they are not confrontational, and they are generally pleasant. These last statements do not apply to women at bars and night-clubs which are places you should avoid. Lastly, who the fvck cares if a girl says no, or laughs, or says something mean. If you are going to have the balls to be a man and talk to women, you should have the balls to face rejection as well and the self-confidence not to let it wound you. If you know you are a valuable man, how could you possibly allow some woman you don't even know and who doesn't even know you to shape your opinion of yourself? Waiting for IOIs is simply a way that insecure men avoid rejection. I can't tell you how many hot women 10-21 years younger than me I have cold approached and then dated. Maybe 5% of them gave me IOIs.

If a woman is a real b*tch to you for approaching, that's on her, and the last thing I'd do is hang my head and slink away. Instead, I would give her the look that this kind of attitude deserves, one of mild confusion and disapproval, and simply say, "Wow, had I known this was the kind of person you are, I never would have bothered trying to meet you. Good luck with that," and walked away with my head held high.

The last comment I will make is that you should not be approaching women with stupid one-liners or BS fronts. Be a real human trying to meet another real human. Honest, normal interactions are best. Don't ask for the time or directions. Don't beat around the bush. Something like, "Hey, I noticed you as I was walking by and knew I would kick myself if I didn't come and meet you," or something like that. Being direct has always worked best for me in a situation where you are stopping a woman at random and there is no other possible good reason to start up dialogue. On the other hand, if you are next to a woman in the grocery store and you are both sitting there analyzing the avocados, you could start up an indirect dialogue there. I do both and have great success with each.
That's why I said for the ones who making a big deal about cold approaching is the ones who don't wanna admit that they're scared of rejection. Real high value men are the ones who are true to themselves and don't give a fyck about what someone thinks of them.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well women should be thr ones chasing in the first place, who was it that decided men have to be the ones to chase? In the animal kingdom a lot of the time the females are the ones that chase. Like with male bees, they exist just to reproduce while the females do all the work.
yep the lion, the African Kob Antelope and many many more, but we are very close to monkeys and apes and those derived from Lemurs (Madagascar) who got cut off from mainland Africa 70 million years ago going extinct on the mainland, but staying preserved on the island. Our hands resemble lemurs more than the monkey/ape's. Across many different primates like the Baboon and various other howling monkeys, patas monkey, mountain apes (Kenya, around Lake Victoria - the volcano chain there amongst the bamboo shoots), and on and on all have different territorial ways and ways of dealing with their borders/threats/alarm calls/defense. Animals are programed to realize they're not top dog or alpha and from then on Don't Even Try to obtain a mate - they just tend to their own little space in the troop, in the tribe. They're not depressed, they just go on about their lives hard-wired.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can't not bump meditating more. Big up's to Tyler who is the first one to introduce it to the game. After eons of pickup, you see female nature divorce rapey, cuckoldry, and *** dumpsters seeking to play house after best years. Tbh, I don't like most women. I don't like most people. Meditation turns down the volume. It is highly recommended given the absolute dumpster fire that is the 2021 SMP. It is less about women than it is about well being. Pua hate and slut hate is a example of that resentment and not dealing with the traumas of unplugging. This is a significant part of the remedy following unplugging from the matrix.

I will be honest. If someone suggests that when I was a noob over a decade ago, I would have trolled and called out bs. After my experience, I saw and did all sorts of things. I saw a bloke open with, "do you like ducking d?" he picked up lulz.

I 100% agree with you. Kids or why the F would a man bother? My problem is that, Iwwould burn every quid or I would be out on the lamb. Just ghost UK. I won't tolerate divorce rape. I would disappear before funding her trip on the carousel.

I am under forty. I saw sheep playing house at 25. Others knocking up gf. I know a handful who did it right assuming monogamy was the plan. Top form smv 18-22 pickup, she went ALL IN, no weird ****, cuck or carousel. She allocated her best. I ain't going to argue with him. The majority are following the beaten path. Marry Hoes and *** dumpsters. I know a guy who married a girl his buddies pig roasted.

Have you no Honor? I blame low testosterone.

Happy holidays playboy. Kill it in 2021.

BTW for gym pickup, acquire a discreet tactic for pickup. Assume that you got 30 secs. Flash game FTW. I lol @ betas chatting girl for 45min, ruined workout, and no digits. Weakkkk.

Where you located? UK gyms are closed or shut down permanently. Bust.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FOMO
Fear of missing out
A form of social anxiety - a compulsive concern that one might miss an opportunity or satisfying event.

So spending your entire afternoon spam approaching women, makes you an "alpha male"?

Do you see high status men like Leonardo DiCaprio out there cold approaching women?
'Pearls unto swine'

Don't waste your time G!

A confident high status intelligent man with a positive self image knows he's the Prize because he has rarely had problems with females as they have often chose him - And when they choose - they choose strong and there is no ambiguity!

BSDs know how to keep their dignity and maintain the power!

Punks & unsophisticated simps using tired PUA tactics in this thread have been laughed at, cussed out, insulted, slapped in the face, and told to "eat a bowl of dycks" - (Who the dyck fits - Let them eat it)

It's pathetic to desperately chase & cold-approach strange females, only to forfeit self respect and dignity and give females the power to hurl abuse at them!

A guy would have to come across as the absolute lowest form of scum for that to happen - So low, even the low-hanging fruit they chase scrapes them off the bottom of their shoes!

Experience and wisdom proves it's best to have an abundance of QUALITY women that are qualified, over a quantity of unknowns that are not!

Females that desire to choose you are much easier to deal with - Because they want you!

Muhfuggas got to be insane, sad, or seriously lonely, to be cold approaching & chasing random females like a creep - Must be because they can't cop or keep them!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Pearls unto swine'

Don't waste your time G!

A confident high status intelligent man with a positive self image knows he's the Prize because he has rarely had problems with females as they have often chose him - And when they choose - they choose strong and there is no ambiguity!

BSDs know how to keep their dignity and maintain the power!

Punks & unsophisticated simps using tired PUA tactics in this thread have been laughed at, cussed out, insulted, slapped in the face, and told to "eat a bowl of dycks" - (Who the dyck fits - Let them eat it)

It's pathetic to desperately chase & cold-approach strange females, only to forfeit self respect and dignity and give females the power to hurl abuse at them!

A guy would have to come across as the absolute lowest form of scum for that to happen - So low, even the low-hanging fruit they chase scrapes them off the bottom of their shoes!

Experience and wisdom proves it's best to have an abundance of QUALITY women that are qualified, over a quantity of unknowns that are not!

Females that desire to choose you are much easier to deal with - Because they want you!

Muhfuggas got to be insane, sad, or seriously lonely, to be cold approaching & chasing random females like a creep - Must be because they can't cop or keep them!
what you are preaching works best for social circle , but this means limiting a lot your options

also , staying only on online dating I believe that sends a bigger signal that you are not a high value individual , than making cold approaches . But yet , everyone here is ok with online dating , most likely because they think they talk only with interested girls or whatever

like I was saying , the problem with cold approaching is that guys are afraid of being rejected , which means that they are not that self assured as they like to think

cold approaching = balls of titanium , which women find sexy

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was Leo, I wouldn't cold approach, but the reality is.. I'm not Leo.
Agreed. I wish Sosuave would lose the Leo/Clooney/Pitt analogy. It's a ridiculous standard to compare yourself to. "What would the world's most famous superstar celebrity sex symbol do?" It's like asking if Lebron James needs to send his resume to the next team he wants to play for, because that's what I have to do for a job.

Yes you should aspire toward status and high value. But if you wait to chat up girls until you've attained some arbitrary level, you could end up waiting a long time. Same goes with reading books or working out. Nothing wrong with monk mode, but don't tell yourself you'll be attractive only after you've unlocked some new level of manhood.

In fact, talking to strange girls raises your status on its own. The guy in the OP held status over the girl until he allowed her to DHV him. His frame slipped, that's all. The more gregarious you are, the more people will know you.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've been approaching women for years and none of them has been mean to me, never. Of course I took some harsh rejections, but it was harsh because of my ego, not because of the girl. Also, I always make sure that the girl doesn't have a BF, I don't want trouble. Asking for time or directions doesn't work in my opinion, the girl sees you coming a mile away. She's not stupid. The best is direct, but sometimes indirect works depending on the situation, but you switch direct quick.
In a nutshell, I think the guys who wait for signals and **** on us because we have the balls to cold approach, are just scared to do the job. It's a defense mechanism, they will never admit that and I understand. I cold approach when the girl is worth approaching, I get rejected way more than I get laid, I don't mind, at least I have no regrets. When I do get laid, I get laid with 9s or 10s. Im not interested in having sex with girls I don't find attractive, I have standards for myself, I want the best and I don't wait for it to come to me, I go get it.
Like I said, for those who wait for signals, all good but let us do our cold approach thing without criticizing us, If you guys react like that there is something wrong, you shouldn't care about what other guys do to get laid.
Everything has been said I think.

@oldmanofthesea Really good reply
Exactly like you said the only time a rejection seem harsh is when you let it hurt your ego. Other than that walk away with your head held high knowing its plenty of women out there.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you are preaching works best for social circle , but this means limiting a lot your options

also , staying only on online dating I believe that sends a bigger signal that you are not a high value individual , than making cold approaches . But yet , everyone here is ok with online dating , most likely because they think they talk only with interested girls or whatever

like I was saying , the problem with cold approaching is that guys are afraid of being rejected , which means that they are not that self assured as they like to think

cold approaching = balls of titanium , which women find sexy
Yep cold approaching takes balls which a lot of weak men don't have. They rather play it safe and wait for choosing signals

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep cold approaching takes balls which a lot of weak men don't have. They rather play it safe and wait for choosing signals
I am not saying that waiting for iois is not good , but in a lot of situations you just do not have the time to receive them and then do something about it , and thus you are limiting a lot your options

iois and stuff like that usually are good for social circles or when you and the girl are fixed in a space ( like a cafe bar , restaurant etc ) , but besides that they are quite useless as they do not reflect if a girl would or would not be interested in you

the biggest problem that I see from guys here is that they are ok with online dating , but they are not ok with cold approaches because they think that you will be perceived as low value . The reality is that you are perceived More lower value by only doing online dating , if indeed this is the reason on why people are not cold approaching

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When approaching cold, most men broadcast that they’re all-in and accepting her fully based on nothing but looks, and that she doesn’t have to earn his acceptance of her as he’s already shown all his cards.

Better is to approach, or I prefer to say “make initial contact”, with a reserved demeanor. Convey immediately that you’re giving her a shot at showing you some substance, but that you are entirely undecided about her. This has to be conveyed to her almost immediately. Body language, facial expression, tone of voice, all help to convey detachment.

Most men approach with this fake “slick” demeanor, and with an “I’m all yours if you’ll have me” vibe.

What works for me is a “Meh, I guess I’ll talk to you to see if there’s anything of substance there” vibe. Works like a charm.