Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Witnessed a girl laugh at some Dude who tried to approach her

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach can sometimes be brutal, lesson learnt from this. Wait for women to give you IOI's/Choosing Signals before you approach them.
I don't agree. Go for it. Most women aren't mean when you approach them and when a woman is mean she either has a really bad day or she wants to see how you will handle yourself. Will the guy break under the pressure and apologize or walk away.

Personally I don't like women like this. I got a clear picture in my head of the kind of woman I like, characterwise, and this ain't it.

When A girl turns mean for no reason after I approach her I just say 'Thank you for showing me who you are', with a big smile on my face and then I walk away. You'd be surprised, but some (not all ofcourse) try to stop me from walking away after I say this. No woman wants to be disqualified for being a mean person. They wanna be the disqualifiers.

A few years ago I tried to turn the tide when women were acting biitchy or mean, but that's just a waste of time. Even when you change her mind. It ain't worth it. Better find one who's friendly from the start. The vibe's better and so will be the realtionship.

Also focus on projecting confident body language and tone when you approach.
I do agree :)

This makes or breaks everything

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well women should be thr ones chasing in the first place, who was it that decided men have to be the ones to chase? In the animal kingdom a lot of the time the females are the ones that chase. Like with male bees, they exist just to reproduce while the females do all the work.
Evolution decided. And no amount of whining, crying or complaining will change it.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I try to defend guys who cold approach simply because they are actually taking action and trying to make something happen whereas those who criticize them are usually doing absolutely nothing except simpin' online.

Having said that, I would also admit that a disturbingly large percentage of guys who were involved in PUA had abysmal social skills and situational awareness.

Several years back, I met up with a group of pua's and one of them gave me a long ass "authoritative" lecture on how to approach. He tried to demo with a "who lies more" opener. The girl, an older 6ish tier chick, burst out laughing in his face and immediately turned away. The bar was quiet af and basically everyone was staring at him as he had made a fool out of himself.

The problem with pua's is not for a lack of effort, but because they really believe that "looks don't matter" and think spam approaching will yield quality results. Well we've seen what happened to the pickup community...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with pua's is not for a lack of effort, but because they really believe that "looks don't matter" and think spam approaching will yield quality results. Well we've seen what happened to the pickup community...
Looks matter. The PUA's I read never denied that. My 6'4" friend I mentioned recently on a thread here was essentially a spam approacher. He approached everything in the bar until he got the answer he wanted. He is 6'4" and good looking, so he would get it. There were some nights where he lowered his standards to get it. He ended up in an LTR and married, showing his blue pill nature.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is where i witness a slightly chubby guy walking up to her, for some reason he is swinging his arms as he walks and looking sttaight at her. She sits down and he tried to mumble something to her.

She let off a loud "oh" sound, and started laughing at him.
He put his head down and walked back to his friend and they walked off together.
I witnessed a similar thing once at a club (this was the early '00s); it was a Thursday night, and the crowd was rather sparse. A pair of chicks, one super hot and the other a fat battleaxe, sat down at a table a few away from me, with no one during this incident sitting in between; it was an extraordinary mismatch in the attractiveness of a group of chicks - the most I had ever seen. So the battleaxe walks away (restroom probably), and some normie-tier PUA swoops in to mack on the hot one. The view I had was of the back of the chick and the face of the PUA, but it was too far away to actually hear the dialogue

So the PUA is talking at what seems a mile a minute, and from her back, I could tell that the chick started laughing immediately. Then the PUA started laughing while he kept on his dialogue - it looked like he thought the chick was somehow laughing because he was funny, and that his macking was working very well. After a minute or so, the battleaxe returned (also with her back to me), and started talking to the PUA. Very quickly, the PUA's face changed from smiling to having what only can be described as a look of utter horror, and after a few seconds, he slithered away.

I seem to recall talking to the chicks later - and as I didn't want to hear what the PUA had heard, I didn't look to pursue the hot one unless I had been given a suitable IOI, which of course I didn't get. I'm guessing that they were lesbians.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I witnessed a similar thing once at a club (this was the early '00s); it was a Thursday night, and the crowd was rather sparse. A pair of chicks, one super hot and the other a fat battleaxe, sat down at a table a few away from me, with no one during this incident sitting in between; it was an extraordinary mismatch in the attractiveness of a group of chicks - the most I had ever seen. So the battleaxe walks away (restroom probably), and some normie-tier PUA swoops in to mack on the hot one. The view I had was of the back of the chick and the face of the PUA, but it was too far away to actually hear the dialogue

So the PUA is talking at what seems a mile a minute, and from her back, I could tell that the chick started laughing immediately. Then the PUA started laughing while he kept on his dialogue - it looked like he thought the chick was somehow laughing because he was funny, and that his macking was working very well. After a minute or so, the battleaxe returned (also with her back to me), and started talking to the PUA. Very quickly, the PUA's face changed from smiling to having what only can be described as a look of utter horror, and after a few seconds, he slithered away.

I seem to recall talking to the chicks later - and as I didn't want to hear what the PUA had heard, I didn't look to pursue the hot one unless I had been given a suitable IOI, which of course I didn't get. I'm guessing that they were lesbians.
Battleaxe usually there for the c0ckblock

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter. The PUA's I read never denied that. My 6'4" friend I mentioned recently on a thread here was essentially a spam approacher. He approached everything in the bar until he got the answer he wanted. He is 6'4" and good looking, so he would get it. There were some nights where he lowered his standards to get it. He ended up in an LTR and married, showing his blue pill nature.
Being A 6'4 good looking he deserve a 10 chick.. Too bad blue pills rule him.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm sitting in the mall having my coffee, there is a cute girl in tight black yoga pants. She's sitting down while her friend is ordering food on the other side of the food court.

Here is where i witness a slightly chubby guy walking up to her, for some reason he is swinging his arms as he walks and looking sttaight at her. She sits down and he tried to mumble something to her.

She let off a loud "oh" sound, and started laughing at him.
He put his head down and walked back to his friend and they walked off together.

Cold approach can sometimes be brutal, lesson learnt from this. Wait for women to give you IOI's/Choosing Signals before you approach them.

Also focus on projecting confident body language and tone when you approach.
This is why you need to improve yourself. Women are brutal and harsher than men. If your fat, ugly, or short it’s going to be an uphill battle. That’s the sad truth. Don’t even think about approaching unless your muscular and lean. Use that time you spend agonizing over a ***** to improve yourself.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The industry seems to have largely woken up or maybe people just seemed to collectively stop being so damn naive and gullible at a certain point, but it's' interesting how it changed. I sometimes wonder where the 'shift' came from. It's as if everyone just all agreed one day that 'yeah, this game stuff is 99% marketing, isn't it!!' lol

It wasn't that long ago where everyone in forums like this believed that you could be 50, 4ft tall and broke and could bang ANY hot teenager
you wanted if only you knew (insert various model: mysterymethod, Ross Jefferies, Gunwitch method, etc etc)

It amazes me that people believed that, and there's still a small handful of people who push that idea (either the last of the people still trying to sell books/courses to the desperate or just people who live on cloud cukoo land. Some on reddit and some were on the nextasf forums)

Of course it's still a scammy industry (people are essentially selling you fresh air for lots of money) - but most PUA types nowadays (even some coaches) basically admit that it's kind of out of your control and it's essentially a numbers game. That 'game' is really about closing girls who are physically attracted to you, not MAKING them attracted. But that admission, as I say, also means that they are charging you money for stuff nobody should really need to 'learn'. It's an interesting paradox lol

ps - To jump on the bandwago of stories being shared, I had a friend who got massively into the mysterymethod. Studied it and practiced it every day and it defeinitely done him more harm than good. He truly believed in 'conversion' and since he wasn't blessed in the looks department, each set was him trying to 'turn it around' with his negs and DHV stories, and to make it worse, he really ran with the 'magic' side of things (that was his own fault in fairness as mystery didn't recommend doing magic), but watching him try to impress an uninterested girl with some crappy 'magic' was honestly painful - even worse so on the rare occassion a girl would want him to stay a while to entertain her a little longer which he took as a big 'ioi. I never once saw him get so much as a makeout and he ended up marrying a Foreign girl who worked for him

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m not knocking cold approach. It's worth doing as Espi says just to make yourself rejection proof. But I don't ask midgets to win at hoops. OP was on what this guy could be doing better so all options r on the table. For a young guy I d say work on confidence and situational approach first then feel the fear and do it anyway. For me personally in my fifties I don't have time. So if I m ever on the market again I ll just chat to women as I go through my day. If I saw a woman I just had to go talk to I d grab my nads and play the 3 second rule. Rejection is better than regret.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah the old PUA beatup. Yes a lot of this stuff was scam and cringe. However there is a fair bit of science on how you shift the odds slightly in your favour. Over time that slight edge translates into a lot of puss.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least he tried. She could tell it was an approach, though. That's the problem. Don't be obvious.
Duh. This is the most idiotic comment I've seen in ages!. Wtf?? 'She could tell it was an approach'???Man you've got a lot to learn. I successfully rock the direct approach btw. No lame indirect 'pretending I'm not trying to pick you up' bullsh*t with me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still remember my worst rejection ever. Tried to talk to some girl walking by and she just simply said "I'm a Lesbian" and stomped off...

I survived it. He will too.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Duh. This is the most idiotic comment I've seen in ages!. Wtf?? 'She could tell it was an approach'???Man you've got a lot to learn. I successfully rock the direct approach btw. No lame indirect 'pretending I'm not trying to pick you up' bullsh*t with me.
If your approaching the girl, she already knows ur intentions. You don't need to spell it out for her by being "direct".

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your approaching the girl, she already knows ur intentions. You don't need to spell it out for her by being "direct".
Totally false, and proves you know nothing about the direct approach, or about approaching womenu. If you're not verbalising your romantic/sexual intentions then there's room for ambiguity - she could just assume you were being a 'friendly guy' if you just make bullsh*t indirect conversation, for example. And even if she does assume you have romantic/sexual intentions, you have to verbalise what specifically you're looking for, i.e non-profit monogamous casual sex, a monogamous relationship, an open relationship. She can't read your mind.

I suggest you look up Alan Roger Currie and David X so you can clue yourself up on direct and get out of the indirect PUA mindset.

I've been in this game for 19 years and switched exclusively to direct about 13 years ago. I tried literally every seduction out, every seduction philosophy from every major 'seduction guru' and I've concluded that the direct approach is best and blows all the PUA stuff out of the water. I'm one of the most hardcore direct guys you'll ever meet, and it works great for me. I'm happy to answer any questions about the direct approach if anyone here wants as I have am a master of direct, having done thousands upon thousands of approaches over the years.