“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Just wanted to share some more ****y+funny (field tested)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
YOU ARE THE INSULT MASTER
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Nice ones smooth666. Allow me to ruthlessly steal those lines and use them myself.

If you wanna add them to my ****y and funny thread on the tips section that would be really cool and really raise the bar for me and others to think of new ones to add to that thread.

Respect!
Matt
You did a great job with your thread in the tips section. You can link me if you like and of course use the lines with chicks :p

However I see my thread as sth like a personal "c+f journal". I will add to it from time to time and see how my c+f develops.

Take care!

here is the link to your thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62763&highlight=****y+funny
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
that is cool. I think it is important to develop your own style and blend of c and f-so yeah linking to your thread should work out better.

Keep the examples coming smooth666
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
We were in a group at a restaurant. A HB7 next to me gets her dish.

me: is there garlic in it?
HB7: I do not think so.
me: Great, so we can make out all night...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Used on a cute friend at work ...

Me : I was thinking about you in the car this morning
Her: Ahh yeah <curious>
Me: Yeah my air con has started making the really annoying noise <has to be said with a smile>

ok this may be a neghit but I will let the forum acedemics slate me for that one... all i know it got the desired responce ...
 
Top