“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Just wanted to share some more ****y+funny (field tested)

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
1)After some busy hours at work I was sitting next to a collegue on a bench.
She: "That feels great" (refering to having a break to relax)
Me: "Sitting next to me on a bench???"
And so on...
2) I was on vacation but spend some of my spare time in town. After getting back to work another collegue told me that she saw me in the mall one day:
Me: "Lucky you!!!"
She: cracking up... "I was waving but you did not see me "
Me: "really?? You should have called my name!"
She: "Sure and all the people would think I am crazy..."
Me: No,all the people would think what a great taste you have...."
She: smiled "You would have liked that..."
Me: "Well you would have made an impression on me. You missed a chance...."
3) Talking to + kinoing a girl at the club next to the dancefloor. A hell of a noise so you had to be real close to understand what is said
:D
She: saying something
Me: Did you just say "Lets go!" ?
She: smiled, but said something else.
Heavy kissing 10 Minutes later...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NoWayOut

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Haha, nice man. I especially like the mall one. Way to think on your toes.
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
4) Some collegues and me were having breakfast:
Me to HB- Collegue: "I dreamt of you tonight."
She: "hopefully something good"
Me: "Well... at least x-rated"
She: blushing (others sitting around us and listening to us) "Thanks for telling me in front of this group..."
Me: I made up some TOTALLY harmless crap like "You were actually only brushing your teeth"...
She and the rest were laughing and saying: "Wow, now that is x-rated...."
She kept smiling at me for the rest of the day...
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
There is a variation to this that came to my mind,but I would only use it privately alone with her:
blabla
Me: "At least something x-rated"
She: blushing (thinking of something sexual)
Me: "You were chasing me with a chain-saw.Wow,pretty scary."
She: blabla (relieved that it was nothing sexual)
Me: Well......,you were naked....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
great stuff smooth, this is my favorite.

I was on vacation but spend some of my spare time in town. After getting back to work another collegue told me that she saw me in the mall one day: Lucky You!
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
I recently used this one with a HB in the mall:

me: You are lucky!
her: why?
me: I am single!... How about you?
etc.


(As a rule I do not ask women if the were single but doing it in the c+f-way is ok for once)
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by smooth666
There is a variation to this that came to my mind,but I would only use it privately alone with her:
blabla
Me: "At least something x-rated"
She: blushing (thinking of something sexual)
Me: "You were chasing me with a chain-saw.Wow,pretty scary."
She: blabla (relieved that it was nothing sexual)
Me: Well......,you were naked....
lmmfao!!

This seemed kinda corny but it woulda worked on me.

If I was a guy I would use this line!!

:D
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Good thing you used three question marks or else I would have been lost.:p



Good work buddy :D
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
*thinking Vincent is such a smart A**

:p :p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Nice ones smooth666. Allow me to ruthlessly steal those lines and use them myself.

If you wanna add them to my ****y and funny thread on the tips section that would be really cool and really raise the bar for me and others to think of new ones to add to that thread.

Respect!
Matt
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
dude, some of those are just creepy, not very playful
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
what u guys think of this..

nightclub - dance floor..

her: "you know the words to this ****?" (christina aguleria - can't hold us down)
me: "yeah its all about girl power, i love it."
her - talks to her friend, her friend high 5's me.
me - talking again to the first girl - "i love girl power, and equal oppurtunity, means u get to buy me the first drink"
her - hit me in the arm playfully while smiling..

any good?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
so far they've all been tight, they all would work. At first the X-tina Aguilera one made it look like you were conforming to get in good with her but then you counter with her buying you a drink so thats cool
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
so far they've all been tight, they all would work. At first the X-tina Aguilera one made it look like you were conforming to get in good with her but then you counter with her buying you a drink so thats cool
eep.. actually it was completely the opposite.. she was all "punk" and was like not impressed that i was singing along.. so no, i wasn't conforming. but i see ur point. i THINK it would have been better if i was conforming (ie; she wasn't a punk).
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Me and a friend were with two girls we know at the mall. My friend had this picture of the one girl when she was like four years old that we got from her cousin.

Anyways, my friend shows it to the girl's friend while trying to hide it from the girl thats in it just trying to mess with her. I seen a perfect oppurtunity to rip her on her age being she is like 2 years younger then me and my friend. It goes like this:

Me: How old were you in that pic?
Her: I would say around 4 or 5.....
Me: So, I guess that would make you about 13 now?
Her: Laugh followed by a punch in the arm.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top