"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Just Text: "F*ck off."

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
There will come a time when your woman will cause friction. This is done by her canceling plans, whining, et cetera and showing signs of low interest. When this happens, I recommend the following: just text "F*ck off." Then wait and see what she does. I've tried this 3 times on 2 different women over 18 months - here are my responses (all via text):

Case 1: (3/2011)
Me: "F*ck off."
Her: "Hahahahahaha. Ok"
Her: "Are you being serious?"
Her: "I'm sorry I canceled, I promise I'll go tomorrow."
Her: "Please write to me".
Her: "(next morning) Good luck today."
(I replied)
Result: Sex (the next night).

Case 2: (1/2012)
Me: "F*ck off."
Her: "Lol?"
(Had to love that response)
Result: Relationship (starting then after 2 months of casual dating).

Case 3: (10/2012)
Me: "F*ck off."
Her: "I'm sorry (explanation of what happened)".
Result: Apology (quite rare).

NOTE: When you do this, you have to really be prepared to walk away if she doesn't reply. That hasn't happened to me yet but could. I think the reason it works is that it draws a line in the sand for her BS and lets her know she can't push you around too much. It's a shove in the Push/Pull dynamic. Use sparingly.

Have you ever tried this and what were your results?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
bigneil said:
There will come a time when your woman will cause friction. This is done by her canceling plans, whining, et cetera and showing signs of low interest. When this happens, I recommend the following: just text "F*ck off." Then wait and see what she does. I've tried this 3 times on 2 different women over 18 months - here are my responses (all via text):

Case 1: (3/2011)
Me: "F*ck off."
Her: "Hahahahahaha. Ok"
Her: "Are you being serious?"
Her: "I'm sorry I canceled, I promise I'll go tomorrow."
Her: "Please write to me".
Her: "(next morning) Good luck today."
(I replied)
Result: Sex (the next night).

Case 2: (1/2012)
Me: "F*ck off."
Her: "Lol?"
(Had to love that response)
Result: Relationship (starting then after 2 months of casual dating).

Case 3: (10/2012)
Me: "F*ck off."
Her: "I'm sorry (explanation of what happened)".
Result: Apology (quite rare).

NOTE: When you do this, you have to really be prepared to walk away if she doesn't reply. That hasn't happened to me yet but could. I think the reason it works is that it draws a line in the sand for her BS and lets her know she can't push you around too much. It's a shove in the Push/Pull dynamic. Use sparingly.

Have you ever tried this and what were your results?
Ive done something like this before and your right about it, depending on the situation. One time this girl i was talking to tried getting loud with me, i chewed her up on the phone and said "get the Fvck outta here, dont be yellin at me" and i hung up on her, Sounds bad right?.... she blew up my phone then later said sorry and asked if i'd like a threesome with her and her friend lmao, women are crazy dude, then again this specific girl was psycho.
 

djjon

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
what did these girls look like? I cant imagine a super hot chick would be as apologetic as these girls since they always have a few guys lined up..
 

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
402
Reaction score
35
djjon said:
what did these girls look like? I cant imagine a super hot chick would be as apologetic as these girls since they always have a few guys lined up..
I agree. I think girls who have multiple options wouldn't respond. I always play on the side of positivity or apathy. Never negative energy. If a girl is acting like a brat or disappoints me, I ignore her and move on to other women until either she comes back on her own or I re-open her with a new frame as if nothing happened. I think girls who respond to negative/angry reactions have issues and I try to stay away from them.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

For_F

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
170
Reaction score
6
Dude most if not all girls who I have come to the point of telling them off aggressively or being very rude to have either come back begging on their knees ;) or eventually returned to apologize. Some apologize and then expect an apology back to which I've sometimes done because I did get over emotional or didn't apologize at all and made them realize they aren't entitled to one.

Any girl who I never told to get fvcked was a situation where I either had her on a pedestal, unwilling to believe she and the relationship could handle such behavior or where I feel she's too much of s stranger to tell her whats up e.g flaking after first date.

With slvts it's usually quite effective if you mean it. Not fvck off then text her an hour later apologizing and setting up a coffee date.
 

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
Me: F*ck off
Her: Excuse me, young man? Don't talk like that to your mother!

Am i doin it rite?
 

For_F

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
170
Reaction score
6
Okay so read this last night and it obviously influenced me today. Please read my thread titled 'I get over guys really quickly".
 

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
djjon said:
what did these girls look like? I cant imagine a super hot chick would be as apologetic as these girls since they always have a few guys lined up..
One was a stripper and the other was even hotter. Both rated between 8.6 on 9.1 on Hot or Not.

I think the hotter girls have never been put in their place so it works better on them. Same idea as a neg-hit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
646
Reaction score
434
Location
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Same here, girl was supposed to pick me up, was 45 minutes late and started shyt when I asked for an explanation. I told her to go fcuk herself and pull over, went NC and 3 days later she stood at my doorstep crying and apologizing. Had amazing sex that day.
 

Slick Mick

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
In a tree house with some biotche named Jayne
my ex LTR (8 years) who became a LDR a year ago, dumped me because she discovered that I liked a variety of pvssy, jumped into a rebound relationship immediately..Well she came to town 3 weeks ago to get drunk and have me give her another good rodgering that her AFC bf couldnt provide. Subsequentlly I had to endure a week of constant texting asking my opinion on whether she should tell her new bf that she saw me or not. I eventually grew tired of her bpd ways and said "f**k-off you're a lying,using, ***** like your mother"!! To which she requested that I never contact her again. No contact?? No problem!! Its been 2 weeks which is about 2 weeks shy of her previous record of 30 days. I have no doubt she'll come crawling back apologizing, though she may set a new record this time. The key to it is knowing how to push their buttons and keeping the relationship in perspective for what it is; Great sex with a head case, just dont get emotionally tied into them..
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
Renegade357 said:
Haha, smoooth operator! How old are these girls anyway?
And an even more pertinent question: how many of those 3 are not stripers?
 

Dr. Strangelove

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
In the middle of nowhere...
Sound like a pretty effective text; if she's attracted to you it'll increase her attraction since it'll make you come off as a confident guy who doesen't care because he's got other options. If she just wants to add you to her flock of beta orbiters, that'll let her know that you're not an easy mark and likely will stop bothering you. It's a win-win anyways.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Slick Mick

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
In a tree house with some biotche named Jayne
the F@*k-off reply

Slick Mick said:
my ex LTR (8 years) who became a LDR a year ago, dumped me because she discovered that I liked a variety of pvssy, jumped into a rebound relationship immediately..Well she came to town 3 weeks ago to get drunk and have me give her another good rodgering that her AFC bf couldnt provide. Subsequentlly I had to endure a week of constant texting asking my opinion on whether she should tell her new bf that she saw me or not. I eventually grew tired of her bpd ways and said "f**k-off you're a lying,using, ***** like your mother"!! To which she requested that I never contact her again. No contact?? No problem!! Its been 2 weeks which is about 2 weeks shy of her previous record of 30 days. I have no doubt she'll come crawling back apologizing, though she may set a new record this time. The key to it is knowing how to push their buttons and keeping the relationship in perspective for what it is; Great sex with a head case, just dont get emotionally tied into them..
**Update. She made it 18 days and on that night I got a "Do you love me?" text which I ignored, followed by a alcohol induced phone call from her. Don't ever let women or men for that matter, walk on you or take you for granted. If you dont demand respect for yourself, who will?
 

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
930
Reaction score
40
Location
CA
The girl of my dreams, HB9, flaked on our plans the night of our date. She said she made plans with her friend instead. I told her to fvck off and went NC for 2 days.

She broke up with me and I haven't heard from her since (been 3 years). So ya, doesn't always work.
 

Slick Mick

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
In a tree house with some biotche named Jayne
Sandow said:
The girl of my dreams, HB9, flaked on our plans the night of our date. She said she made plans with her friend instead. I told her to fvck off and went NC for 2 days.

She broke up with me and I haven't heard from her since (been 3 years). So ya, doesn't always work.
Sandow;
gotta be more to the story. NC for 2 days is nothing, what happened after 2 days. Was that to be your first date??? If so, wrong approach
 

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
930
Reaction score
40
Location
CA
We were dating for a couple months. She had planned to come over that night after work. So I cleared my schedule and was ready for her to come over until she flaked at the last minute. I went NC until she contacted me, I never contacted her. She said we had to talk and bam, she dumped me. I'll probably never say that again. Fvcked me over.
 

betheman

Banned
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
1,843
Reaction score
67
Sandow said:
We were dating for a couple months. She had planned to come over that night after work. So I cleared my schedule and was ready for her to come over until she flaked at the last minute. I went NC until she contacted me, I never contacted her. She said we had to talk and bam, she dumped me. I'll probably never say that again. Fvcked me over.
if a woman has good interest in you, she doesnt flake at the last minute, the fvck off line didnt have the same effect of having her come back but it was still you getting in the final blow, otherwise she would have done it herself in a more subtle way, flaking is one of them
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top