Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Text: "F*ck off."

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There will come a time when your woman will cause friction. This is done by her canceling plans, whining, et cetera and showing signs of low interest. When this happens, I recommend the following: just text "F*ck off." Then wait and see what she does. I've tried this 3 times on 2 different women over 18 months - here are my responses (all via text):

Case 1: (3/2011)
Me: "F*ck off."
Her: "Hahahahahaha. Ok"
Her: "Are you being serious?"
Her: "I'm sorry I canceled, I promise I'll go tomorrow."
Her: "Please write to me".
Her: "(next morning) Good luck today."
(I replied)
Result: Sex (the next night).

Case 2: (1/2012)
Her: "Lol?"
(Had to love that response)
Result: Relationship (starting then after 2 months of casual dating).

Case 3: (10/2012)
Her: "I'm sorry (explanation of what happened)".
Result: Apology (quite rare).

NOTE: When you do this, you have to really be prepared to walk away if she doesn't reply. That hasn't happened to me yet but could. I think the reason it works is that it draws a line in the sand for her BS and lets her know she can't push you around too much. It's a shove in the Push/Pull dynamic. Use sparingly.

Have you ever tried this and what were your results?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
There will come a time when your woman will cause friction. This is done by her canceling plans, whining, et cetera and showing signs of low interest. When this happens, I recommend the following: just text "F*ck off." Then wait and see what she does. I've tried this 3 times on 2 different women over 18 months - here are my responses (all via text):

Case 1: (3/2011)
Her: "Hahahahahaha. Ok"
Her: "Are you being serious?"
Her: "I'm sorry I canceled, I promise I'll go tomorrow."
Her: "Please write to me".
Her: "(next morning) Good luck today."
(I replied)
Result: Sex (the next night).

Case 2: (1/2012)
Her: "Lol?"
(Had to love that response)
Result: Relationship (starting then after 2 months of casual dating).

Case 3: (10/2012)
Her: "I'm sorry (explanation of what happened)".
Result: Apology (quite rare).

NOTE: When you do this, you have to really be prepared to walk away if she doesn't reply. That hasn't happened to me yet but could. I think the reason it works is that it draws a line in the sand for her BS and lets her know she can't push you around too much. It's a shove in the Push/Pull dynamic. Use sparingly.

Have you ever tried this and what were your results?
Ive done something like this before and your right about it, depending on the situation. One time this girl i was talking to tried getting loud with me, i chewed her up on the phone and said "get the Fvck outta here, dont be yellin at me" and i hung up on her, Sounds bad right?.... she blew up my phone then later said sorry and asked if i'd like a threesome with her and her friend lmao, women are crazy dude, then again this specific girl was psycho.

djjon

Reaction score
what did these girls look like? I cant imagine a super hot chick would be as apologetic as these girls since they always have a few guys lined up..

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djjon said:
what did these girls look like? I cant imagine a super hot chick would be as apologetic as these girls since they always have a few guys lined up..
I agree. I think girls who have multiple options wouldn't respond. I always play on the side of positivity or apathy. Never negative energy. If a girl is acting like a brat or disappoints me, I ignore her and move on to other women until either she comes back on her own or I re-open her with a new frame as if nothing happened. I think girls who respond to negative/angry reactions have issues and I try to stay away from them.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude most if not all girls who I have come to the point of telling them off aggressively or being very rude to have either come back begging on their knees ;) or eventually returned to apologize. Some apologize and then expect an apology back to which I've sometimes done because I did get over emotional or didn't apologize at all and made them realize they aren't entitled to one.

Any girl who I never told to get fvcked was a situation where I either had her on a pedestal, unwilling to believe she and the relationship could handle such behavior or where I feel she's too much of s stranger to tell her whats up e.g flaking after first date.

With slvts it's usually quite effective if you mean it. Not fvck off then text her an hour later apologizing and setting up a coffee date.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who had back then 14 years and me 17, 'begged' me to go out with her. I did on date 1 and didn't go in for the kill, then when she hit 15, I asked her out, she had high IL but pissed me off.

I came to the place and said "I'm here. " and she wrote " Oh, I forgot to tell you, I won't be coming , I'm with my girlfriends buying shoes. "

- Thanks for the friendship. Bye

Blocked her and deleted her number.

After that she would 'accidently' send me messages and 'call me' accidently, and finally apologize 6 months later.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Me: F*ck off
Her: Excuse me, young man? Don't talk like that to your mother!

Am i doin it rite?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so read this last night and it obviously influenced me today. Please read my thread titled 'I get over guys really quickly".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
djjon said:
One was a stripper and the other was even hotter. Both rated between 8.6 on 9.1 on Hot or Not.

I think the hotter girls have never been put in their place so it works better on them. Same idea as a neg-hit.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, girl was supposed to pick me up, was 45 minutes late and started shyt when I asked for an explanation. I told her to go fcuk herself and pull over, went NC and 3 days later she stood at my doorstep crying and apologizing. Had amazing sex that day.

Slick Mick

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a tree house with some biotche named Jayne
my ex LTR (8 years) who became a LDR a year ago, dumped me because she discovered that I liked a variety of pvssy, jumped into a rebound relationship immediately..Well she came to town 3 weeks ago to get drunk and have me give her another good rodgering that her AFC bf couldnt provide. Subsequentlly I had to endure a week of constant texting asking my opinion on whether she should tell her new bf that she saw me or not. I eventually grew tired of her bpd ways and said "f**k-off you're a lying,using, ***** like your mother"!! To which she requested that I never contact her again. No contact?? No problem!! Its been 2 weeks which is about 2 weeks shy of her previous record of 30 days. I have no doubt she'll come crawling back apologizing, though she may set a new record this time. The key to it is knowing how to push their buttons and keeping the relationship in perspective for what it is; Great sex with a head case, just dont get emotionally tied into them..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
Haha, smoooth operator! How old are these girls anyway?
And an even more pertinent question: how many of those 3 are not stripers?

Dr. Strangelove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like a pretty effective text; if she's attracted to you it'll increase her attraction since it'll make you come off as a confident guy who doesen't care because he's got other options. If she just wants to add you to her flock of beta orbiters, that'll let her know that you're not an easy mark and likely will stop bothering you. It's a win-win anyways.

Slick Mick

Don Juan
Reaction score
the F@*k-off reply

Slick Mick said:
my ex LTR (8 years) who became a LDR a year ago, dumped me because she discovered that I liked a variety of pvssy, jumped into a rebound relationship immediately..Well she came to town 3 weeks ago to get drunk and have me give her another good rodgering that her AFC bf couldnt provide. Subsequentlly I had to endure a week of constant texting asking my opinion on whether she should tell her new bf that she saw me or not. I eventually grew tired of her bpd ways and said "f**k-off you're a lying,using, ***** like your mother"!! To which she requested that I never contact her again. No contact?? No problem!! Its been 2 weeks which is about 2 weeks shy of her previous record of 30 days. I have no doubt she'll come crawling back apologizing, though she may set a new record this time. The key to it is knowing how to push their buttons and keeping the relationship in perspective for what it is; Great sex with a head case, just dont get emotionally tied into them..
**Update. She made it 18 days and on that night I got a "Do you love me?" text which I ignored, followed by a alcohol induced phone call from her. Don't ever let women or men for that matter, walk on you or take you for granted. If you dont demand respect for yourself, who will?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl of my dreams, HB9, flaked on our plans the night of our date. She said she made plans with her friend instead. I told her to fvck off and went NC for 2 days.

She broke up with me and I haven't heard from her since (been 3 years). So ya, doesn't always work.

Slick Mick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
The girl of my dreams, HB9, flaked on our plans the night of our date. She said she made plans with her friend instead. I told her to fvck off and went NC for 2 days.

She broke up with me and I haven't heard from her since (been 3 years). So ya, doesn't always work.
Sandow;
gotta be more to the story. NC for 2 days is nothing, what happened after 2 days. Was that to be your first date??? If so, wrong approach

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were dating for a couple months. She had planned to come over that night after work. So I cleared my schedule and was ready for her to come over until she flaked at the last minute. I went NC until she contacted me, I never contacted her. She said we had to talk and bam, she dumped me. I'll probably never say that again. Fvcked me over.