Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Text: "F*ck off."

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Sandow said:
We were dating for a couple months. She had planned to come over that night after work. So I cleared my schedule and was ready for her to come over until she flaked at the last minute. I went NC until she contacted me, I never contacted her. She said we had to talk and bam, she dumped me. I'll probably never say that again. Fvcked me over.
if a woman has good interest in you, she doesnt flake at the last minute, the fvck off line didnt have the same effect of having her come back but it was still you getting in the final blow, otherwise she would have done it herself in a more subtle way, flaking is one of them

Blackhole105

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tried this with a girl I've been dating for a couple of months. We had plans for Monday, and since I work a lot and can't see her often, I thought we would definitely hang out. I texted her earlier tonight to try to confirm. She came up with some bs about how she couldn't...So I took this thread's advice and told her to "fvck off".

Her response was to officially break it off with me...

So use this "technique" sparingly and be prepared to walk away, that's for sure. Though, when a previously dependable starts flaking that's usually them telling you to "fvck off"...