Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just stop the whining and figure it out

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant help but notice the drastic increase in guys whining and complaining about how women have this now or women have that or how its totally unfair to men these days. Just stop ✋. Be a man. Take charge of your own destiny.

I swear every time I read one of these threads the only thing I can think about is that Geico insurance commercial with Randy Jackson judging the dog show...

"Yo, check it out dog...you say you got the looks...you say you got the money...you say you got your sh!t together...but I'm just not feelin' it...

You know what? I'm just not buying this....you gotta come a little harder, dog... You gotta figure it out! Shaky on the confidence...terrible text game...acting too needy..."

Just stop the complaining and figure it out. Women still love getting fvcked which means they are fvcking someone. Instead of whining and complaining about everything under the sun, you should be actively trying to figure out why they are fvcking other guys but not you.

Stop using these Bullsh!t excuses as a crutch and start actively looking to make a change in your behaviour. And the way you do that is by contacting lots of women and going on lots of dates. You do that by continuing to go on dates with new women even after "great first dates" with one. You do that by not jumping at the first women who has sex with you like a love starved puppy dog and trying to make her your wife after 3 weeks.

Yes you will fail at first. So what? Anyone who hasn't failed in their pursuit of excellence at something didn't accomplish much of anything. The difference is their initial failure didnt stop them from continuing to work at and make adjustments to what they were doing until the point they began seeing some success and ultimately succeeded beyond anything they could have imagined.

That can be you but it isnt going to be you by sitting on your ass going on one date a month and buying into weak mindsets and even weaker excuses as to why you cant succeed.

Last edited:

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
telling someone to figure it out is easy, in fact there are plenty of sites dedicated just for that, but when you fail once, twice, thrice and keep failing at getting laid, and keep changing your approach and no matter what you do you still fail, then there's a pattern and unless you tackle that pattern you can never succeed with women, take me for example iam 6'2, good looks and in good shape, work out regularly, pretty smart, usually confident, funny, witty and attract all kinds of chicks .... now why a guy like me cant laid despite trying a lot ? heres my answer .

i had a good job i was making 1500-2000$ a month, had a car and was doing fine , going out was never an issue, now ima broke and add to that i have to take care of my family since my father cant work and i have two siblings still in middle school and 2 years of college left ... i pay for my college, gas for our car (that i can barely use once a week if i ever get to ) help my parents, pay bills, i also have school, i work out to stay in shape plus i lack the money to go out often, add to all of that the exhaustion of leading such a lifestyle and keeping everything in check and not f*CKING up since i cant afford to , and you get a guy who cant afford to figure girls out, as simple as it sounds i lack the time to figure girls out, i never had a problem pulling chicks but chicks smell bad situations, and unless shes horny af and drunk to the point she forgot her own name there is no way she will willingly put herself in a situation with a guy like me .... and finding such chicks means going out, i dont have the measn to go out, the closest bar is 40 kilometers away, i have no car, i have no money (the cheapest beer is 8$ where i live) .... i have two options , blow 50$ that night and have fun or pay the phone bill, and despite me being in my twenties and basically i should be having fun instead of worrying about such issues i cant just ignore it, family comes first, girls second .

everyone keeps dancing around the subject and pulling excuses out of their as*es but in reality sometimes you cant really do anything, and your only winning card is improving your lifestyle, either by starting a business or getting a job after graduation, game means jack sh*t to a guy like me, i dont often use it and dont even have to , girls respond way better to me being honest and not playing games, but my own personal situation simply means i cant afford to get girls .

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start hanging out at the local laundromat.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
I think a lot of men are too nice.

These days you really have to be an a-hole to get women to respect you. You also have to be very selfish. Beta males don't want to accept it, but women want masculine, tough men who have options.

If a woman doesn't think you're getting laid often, she won't be into you. If you're too available.. its obvious you don't have plates which is a turn off.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I cant help but notice the drastic increase in guys whining and complaining about how women have this now or women have that or how its totally unfair to men these days. Just stop ✋. Be a man. Take charge of your own destiny.

I swear every time I read one of these threads the only thing I can think about is that Geico insurance commercial with Randy Jackson judging the dog show...

"Yo, check it out dog...you say you got the looks...you say you got the money...you say you got your sh!t together...but I'm just not feelin' it...

You know what? I'm just not buying this....you gotta come a little harder, dog... You gotta figure it out! Shaky on the confidence...terrible text game...acting too needy..."

Just stop the complaining and figure it out. Women still love getting fvcked which means they are fvcking someone. Instead of whining and complaining about everything under the sun, you should be actively trying to figure out why they are fvcking other guys but not you.

Stop using these Bullsh!t excuses as a crutch and start actively looking to make a change in your behaviour. And the way you do that is by contacting lots of women and going on lots of dates. You do that by continuing to go on dates with new women even after "great first dates" with one. You do that by not jumping at the first women who has sex with you like a love starved puppy dog and trying to make her your wife after 3 weeks.

Yes you will fail at first. So what? Anyone who hasn't failed in their pursuit of excellence at something didn't accomplish much of anything. The difference is their initial failure didnt stop them from continuing to work at and make adjustments to what they were doing until the point they began seeing some success and ultimately succeeded beyond anything they could have imagined.

That can be you but it isnt going to be you by sitting on your ass going on one date a month and buying into weak mindsets and even weaker excuses as to why you cant succeed.
Hey marmel dont forget about these"chads" or some sh1t, that you will never be because you were given sh1t genetics , oh look another thing you can't change, so if I can't change it then I live with it as a crutch and use that as my excuse my whole life for not getting what I want!

/Sarcasm font.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey marmel dont forget about these"chads" or some sh1t, that you will never be because you were given sh1t genetics , oh look another thing you can't change, so if I can't change it then I live with it as a crutch and use that as my excuse my whole life for not getting what I want!

/Sarcasm font.
If you watch the video in the original post these guys would be the dog starting at :08...thats the expression they would have...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do that by not jumping at the first women who has sex with you like a love starved puppy dog and trying to make her your wife after 3 weeks.
This IMO is THE main reason for most of the fvcked up relationships posted about here (and in real life).

Did you qualify and screen this girl? Or were you so happy to be getting regular sex that you overlooked and pedastalised her - then later fell in love (inevitable) then it all goes to sh!t.

This past 3 months alone I have swerved 2 LTR's that were better than my ex in looks and personality. Dating multiple women will help raise your benchmark for what good looks like. Yeah you have a temporary loss of companionship, but like they say you gotta kiss a few frogs and keep to your expectations of what you want in a women.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women still love getting fvcked which means they are fvcking someone. Instead of whining and complaining about everything under the sun, you should be actively trying to figure out why they are fvcking other guys but not you.
True that.

Problem is, these beta sissies on here would rather point the finger at the women who reject them and say they its all the women's fault instead of looking in the mirror.

She is BPD. She is a flake. She is needy. She is too independent. She is stupid. She is too smart. Blah blah blah.

If you are having problems locking down a date with a woman, fvck it. Move on to another one. Billions of women out there and these guys cant take rejection from ONE woman and move on to the next.

Its pathetic honestly. I throw away more decent LTR prospects than most of these guys have a shot at because my standards are too high.

I have been saying for some time that if you have the type of personality that draws people in and makes them want to be around you.....the women will be no different. It doesnt take money to buy it, you can find it....its a choice to be a happy, upbeat and positive person who people like being around. Period. At that point you will have options and then you start weeding out the ones that you dont mesh with as a potential LTR.

Its not that hard.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
And the way you do that is by contacting lots of women and going on lots of dates.
Where do you contact these women and have them agree to go on lots of dates?

In theory your post is right but it’s not reality. Just because some men on here have to be paid to sleep hot girls doesn’t mean everyone can.

Let me put it another way:

I can’t believe sosuave members all don’t have $200,000,000 in assets. It is so so easy to get money. All you have to do is contact the right people, read and read and read, and you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Anyone can be so so rich. So stop complaining and go out there and get the money. It is easy easy easy. Even if one bank rejects you, so what? Go to the other bank. Money is the simplest thing in the world to get. It’s that not hard.

What person who can’t make rent is going to buy into that?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you contact these women and have them agree to go on lots of dates?

In theory your post is right but it’s not reality. Just because some men on here have to be paid to sleep hot girls doesn’t mean everyone can.

Let me put it another way:

I can’t believe sosuave members all don’t have $200,000,000 in assets. It is so so easy to get money. All you have to do is contact the right people, read and read and read, and you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Anyone can be so so rich. So stop complaining and go out there and get the money. It is easy easy easy. Even if one bank rejects you, so what? Go to the other bank. Money is the simplest thing in the world to get. It’s that not hard.

What person who can’t make rent is going to buy into that?
Wherever you need to...online, while you are out, walking down the street, at the park, church, library, grocery stores, social circles, classes, etc...

The main problem is guys are lazy and dont want to put forth the effort to do this. They are happier to pray for success with some chick that they got a number from 2 months ago that has flaked 6 times on them instead of doing the work to get a new number or a new contact.

They'll sit there 3 hours after they got home and wished they went up and talked to a girl at the store they noticed was checking them out and smiling at them. Then they'll come up with these crazy plans to figure out how to go talk to them after the fact when all they needed to do was take some action instead of doing nothing.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i pay for my college
Do you go to an all boys college?

i work out to stay in shape
Do you go to an all boys gym?

Around the time I joined this forum, I was working two jobs because I had a 5hit load of debt to pay off. When I wasn't working my full time job, I was working my part time job. Guess what? I still interacted with women, learned how to get them interested, and got myself laid. If you're leaving the house, there is absolutely no excuse to interact with women. You have TWO places you go to every week that have women at them, and you still continue to make excuses about how you have no time to meet women. Meeting women doesn't take a lot of time, it takes a lot of ba11s. All you need to do is grab those fvcking ba11s and make the effort to interact with women in those locations. Even if you're not getting laid, you're practising for when you CAN get laid.

the closest bar is 40 kilometers away
You do realize that women go to places other than the bar, right? All you need to do is make your current situation work for you. Force yourself to interact with the women you go to school with, or the women you see at the gym. Once you do it, you'll be kicking yourself for making so many lame excuses for not doing it sooner.