"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Just saw a 50 year old lady wearing short shorts at the supermarket

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
It was close to 11pm on a Sunday night.
This is usually the slowest time to shop at the grocery store, since there's never any line. Not many people shop at this time.

As I was passing by one of the aisles, I noticed this older lady wearing short shorts with really nice looking toned legs.
Was she expecting guys to hit on her at that time in the grocery store, or was she wearing something comfortable at home and just decided to do some last minute shopping?
Was she aware of how short her shorts were?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Did you notice if she had on a wedding ring? I would guess last minute shopping.

I've never grocery shopped that late on any day. I've done 8-10 PM on Saturday nights at times and that's not too busy. Maybe a few times I've done a weekday around that 8-10 PM time frame. Yes, I can imagine late Sunday night to be a dead zone. I might try grocery shopping then.

I recall reading once some PUA suggested 8-9 PM on Saturday night as a time to pick up women at the grocery store but never Sunday night that late.
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Think this a textbook case of paralysis by analysis
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
so what? you find it hot or something?
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
It was close to 11pm on a Sunday night.
This is usually the slowest time to shop at the grocery store, since there's never any line. Not many people shop at this time.

As I was passing by one of the aisles, I noticed this older lady wearing short shorts with really nice looking toned legs.
Was she expecting guys to hit on her at that time in the grocery store, or was she wearing something comfortable at home and just decided to do some last minute shopping?
Was she aware of how short her shorts were?
Go to walmart more.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
It was close to 11pm on a Sunday night.
This is usually the slowest time to shop at the grocery store, since there's never any line. Not many people shop at this time.

As I was passing by one of the aisles, I noticed this older lady wearing short shorts with really nice looking toned legs.
Was she expecting guys to hit on her at that time in the grocery store, or was she wearing something comfortable at home and just decided to do some last minute shopping?
Was she aware of how short her shorts were?
I have a client with a 25 yo daughter. She was in her 50's when I first met her. The two of them from the rear look like very attractive sisters. She was a ballet teacher and she loved wearing her daisy dukes. Believe me she would catch your eye when she walked by. Her legs warranted the cutoffs. Oh she knew......
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I have a client with a 25 yo daughter. She was in her 50's when I first met her. The two of them from the rear look like very attractive sisters. She was a ballet teacher and she loved wearing her daisy dukes. Believe me she would catch your eye when she walked by. Her legs warranted the cutoffs. Oh she knew......
I have found that asking an older woman if her daughter is her younger sister can result in a 1NS thank-you. :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top