Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just saw a 50 year old lady wearing short shorts at the supermarket

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was close to 11pm on a Sunday night.
This is usually the slowest time to shop at the grocery store, since there's never any line. Not many people shop at this time.

As I was passing by one of the aisles, I noticed this older lady wearing short shorts with really nice looking toned legs.
Was she expecting guys to hit on her at that time in the grocery store, or was she wearing something comfortable at home and just decided to do some last minute shopping?
Was she aware of how short her shorts were?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you notice if she had on a wedding ring? I would guess last minute shopping.

I've never grocery shopped that late on any day. I've done 8-10 PM on Saturday nights at times and that's not too busy. Maybe a few times I've done a weekday around that 8-10 PM time frame. Yes, I can imagine late Sunday night to be a dead zone. I might try grocery shopping then.

I recall reading once some PUA suggested 8-9 PM on Saturday night as a time to pick up women at the grocery store but never Sunday night that late.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think this a textbook case of paralysis by analysis

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what? you find it hot or something?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is usually the slowest time to shop at the grocery store, since there's never any line. Not many people shop at this time.

As I was passing by one of the aisles, I noticed this older lady wearing short shorts with really nice looking toned legs.
Was she expecting guys to hit on her at that time in the grocery store, or was she wearing something comfortable at home and just decided to do some last minute shopping?
Go to walmart more.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a client with a 25 yo daughter. She was in her 50's when I first met her. The two of them from the rear look like very attractive sisters. She was a ballet teacher and she loved wearing her daisy dukes. Believe me she would catch your eye when she walked by. Her legs warranted the cutoffs. Oh she knew......

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a client with a 25 yo daughter. She was in her 50's when I first met her. The two of them from the rear look like very attractive sisters. She was a ballet teacher and she loved wearing her daisy dukes. Believe me she would catch your eye when she walked by. Her legs warranted the cutoffs. Oh she knew......
I have found that asking an older woman if her daughter is her younger sister can result in a 1NS thank-you. :cool: