"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Just realised that i treated a woman (maybe 32, academic grade) exactly like a man

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
25
Age
41
Short story:
Ended things with ex-gf (26 years old but cheating psycho). At some weekend after that i went to a friend couple and met with some others there. Cooked something and then the drinking started. First beer, then vodka. :p Nothing special happened after that.

But recently i heard the female of the couple hosting the evening making jokes that a female friend of hers was also there this evening and she invited her to cheer me up after the breakup. And that i only had a debate about professional issues with this female :rofl: (She is some kind of Marketing/IT/SocialMedia Consultant).

What i totally didnt realize up until hearing theses jokes:
For me it was simply drinking with friends and I 100% treated her like a male. Made some normal jokes... Shes maybe 32 years, old looks ok, but looks faded because of her carreer i think. Intelligent, self-confident, good job... All the BLABLA.

For my drunk brain it was simply: Career-Lady, not my type. She begins to talk about her job, how she got a pay rise recently and i do the exact same thing i would do with a male professional: e.g. talk facts and debate on principles about how IT/social media changes our behaviour.... Some normal jokes. But for me it was only drinking with a creature i didnt have sexual interest in --> Like talking to a man.


Crazy how our brain/d*ck... simple doesnt give a f*ck about women wanting to be better men...

They would surely say: Men are just afraid of confident women.

But my radar simply didnt see her as a creature worth mating with....
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
25
Age
41
@Maxinulm
Was she ugly or fat or both, HB how many? Cuz I doubt you would be doing this to HB 8.
Not fat but also definitely not hot or my tipe. Maybe a 6 out of 10. Physique was good for her age. But the face was just not mine and was too "harsh". Lacking femininity was the worst thing i think...

Don´t get me wrong. I think if a had a lot of beers, she would slip in my bed and would like to bang, i think i maybe would do it if nothing better would be there.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I have no idea what response you are looking for with this. Most guys meet and talk with women they aren't attracted to on a weekly basis
 

sch

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
49
After some time I understood that I'm just not interested in girls older than 25. I'd better jack off or get prostitutes if I couldn't get them.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
25
Age
41
Your are right. That theres no real respone to be awaited from my post. Was only surprised, that i would be able subconsiously be totally indifferent to a woman like this. I should get an award for for treating totally gender neutral here (only if not hot... :p ) from the gender extremists :cool:
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I get what you are saying here.
If a woman does not project any sort of femininity (to which, we find appealing) then our primal nature does not take it's natural course.
Sometimes we can get drunk enough to let things happen (and I'm personally no stranger to that) but I don't view it as "talking to a girl like she's a man." Instead, I view it as "attraction apathy."
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
This is such a weird way to look at it. I mean most people look at anyone they're not interested in as simply "a friend". not really as "like shes a man" lol
 
Top