Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Played My Top Card With The GF

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Of course the women in the family are all making excuses for her, like the collective beings that they are.
That’s because they are women and understand the proclivities of other women. They know the rules are different for them. Women do not live by moral codes or honor. There’s no such thing in a woman. That’s used against men to keep them under control.

I like knowing the truth. When the desire wains...it’s over. The more you see her the faster it goes away. Under the same roof? Oh my.

Notice how the women in this forum won’t touch this thread? Lol

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve slept with many “taken” women and it pretty much all starts out with “it’s no big deal” small talk. There are two criteria that go into a woman having sex with a man. 1.) attraction and 2.) availability. Attraction is black or white, does she get a tingle when you are around. Availability can be based on any set of circumstances. Just because someone is in a relationship doesn’t mean they aren’t available, and vice versa. If the right opportunity presents itself, any woman can be available.

Most of the women I’ve slept with that have boyfriends don’t tell me until after the deed is done. But what I garner after these encounters it’s there’s really nothing average men can do to stop women from cheating. All they want to do is love these women and the women simply don’t reciprocate. They get bored, they get comfortable, they get horny for other men.

I am on the other side of the dynamic. I don’t do relationships. I am the guy your girl meets on her bachelorette party. I’m the one she gets with on a girls night out. If you want to keep these women in line there are certain rules you always must follow. And any experienced man knows it. OP’s girl has broken a rule.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve slept with many “taken” women and it pretty much all starts out with “it’s no big deal” small talk. There are two criteria that go into a woman having sex with a man. 1.) attraction and 2.) availability. Attraction is black or white, does she get a tingle when you are around. Availability can be based on any set of circumstances. Just because someone is in a relationship doesn’t mean they aren’t available, and vice versa. If the right opportunity presents itself, any woman can be available.

Most of the women I’ve slept with that have boyfriends don’t tell me until after the deed is done. But what I garner after these encounters it’s there’s really nothing average men can do to stop women from cheating. All they want to do is love these women and the women simply don’t reciprocate. They get bored, they get comfortable, they get horny for other men.

I am on the other side of the dynamic. I don’t do relationships. I am the guy your girl meets on her bachelorette party. I’m the one she gets with on a girls night out. If you want to keep these women in line there are certain rules you always must follow. And any experienced man knows it. OP’s girl has broken a rule.
I slept with a woman who later I found out had been married for only 3 months. It started with small talk.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s because they are women and understand the proclivities of other women. They know the rules are different for them. Women do not live by moral codes or honor. There’s no such thing in a woman. That’s used against men to keep them under control.

I like knowing the truth. When the desire wains...it’s over. The more you see her the faster it goes away. Under the same roof? Oh my.

Notice how the women in this forum won’t touch this thread? Lol
No red convertible?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So what should you do when she break the rules ?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediate demotion to plate. If you can’t do that or don’t want to, then you dismiss. Women aren’t stupid, they know when they’ve done something to damage the relationship. And if you allow her to get away with it or become passive aggressive in your response, everyone loses respect for you. Including yourself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
everyone loses respect for you. Including yourself.
Which is why when certain lines are crossed, the only response is to dismiss.

Then work on himself, gain recognition from his peers and those around him, be viewed as above par, this will greatly help increase one's sphere of influence, increasing ur domain no matter how small.

When that happens, women will come not only easy but less likely to act out in this fashion because one has admirable qualities by then.

Admiration will generate respect and that's the only sustainable path in an LTR with women.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
First unhinge the way you think. What compels a man to have a single girlfriend?
Where does this come from? The dreams and fantasies in a man’s head about women come from where? Even our music and books and movies lead a man to a single, enchanting, just for him woman.

The depth in which man has succumbed was designed to encapsulate him into a production machine. Though this is good on one hand as it builds civilizations it didn’t stop there. He had to be convinced to sacrifice those labors for mere pvssy. To fulfill those illogical fantasies planted in his head.

A man’s biology has been used against him for a purpose other than his own purpose. This is why men are forced to kneel to their governments or communistic social constructs. He doesn’t know his own power. The power to exert indifference is very important here.

The opposite of love isn’t hate. Love and hate are bed partners. Indifference is the opposite of love. They may take your taxes but they mean nothing to you. You wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. Indifference is very important.
When you proclaim support for something, it isn’t indifference. Careful what you support.

The support and communion with those things that benefit you and your ilk are what’s important. Help others? Of course. Careful who you help. It is fashionable to help the poor or the downtrodden. I disagree. It only traps powerful men into continuing to think they are powerless. Within context, they have the same gifts as you do. They have been convinced that they are powerless.

Women are standing off to the side, siphoning off the goodwill and gifts of men without actually doing anything.

Why would a man follow any of this destructive social construct? Give me one constructive, intuitive, logical reason why.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way nature designed females is that they naturally submit to the “I” perspective. Every guy operating at his full potential comes from the “I” perspective. This is why even seemingly “selfish” behavior turns women on.

This is both good and bad news depending on what frame you are coming from. If you are a hopeless romantic, you will always have to protect your woman from other “I” perspectives. It’s merely a matter of being alone. People in ancient times when men were way more dominant knew this. Which was why they created laws that restricted female sexuality. They know women are naturally slaves to dominance.

And that’s what the “I” perspective essentially is. It’s the personification of dominance.

Now here’s the good news. If you are a dominant man coming from the “I” perspective, just about every woman is yours. Literally it’s just a matter of time and proximity. Women know we have this power. That’s why they try to entrap us with romance and have us willingly give up all of our options.

That’s why romance is cuck. The “I” perspective giving up all his power and abundance for a woman who is no different from any other woman.

Nature created men to be dominant. And women to be submissive to our dominance. Humans created the rest from our imagination, including romance. Nature never intended you to be powerless and supplicating.
I agree with your overall theme here. Question, do you believe that a dominant man can never be monogamous or romantic? I've met a number of happily married "dominant" men over the years. They seem comfortable in their skin and their wives seem to like that about them and like submitting to them. They are rare.

Or maybe real "romance" is simply the man leading the woman, whether it's one woman or many. All the subcomms that make the gina tingles, but women rearrange the furniture in their brains so that it sounds more Disney-like to them and their friends.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I slept with a woman who had a bf, the bf was lame or I just simply looked way better then him. I never saw the guy and thought to myself, wow what a cool guy, why would she cheat on him. It was always, wow I see why she messes around on him

A lot of women are with guys that they dont have high physical attraction too, but the guy provides for them, and gives them a feeling of security and comfort, because they know he's ONLY talking to them. He won't step out on them. So if you come around and make her feel that physical attraction she doesn't feel at home, it's game over 9 times out of 10

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Every time I slept with a woman who had a bf, the bf was lame or I just simply looked way better then him. I never saw the guy and thought to myself, wow what a cool guy, why would she cheat on him. It was always, wow I see why she messes around on him

A lot of women are with guys that they dont have high physical attraction too, but the guy provides for them, and gives them a feeling of security and comfort, because they know he's ONLY talking to them. He won't step out on them. So if you come around and make her feel that physical attraction she doesn't feel at home, it's game over 9 times out of 10
True, funny thing is, I've seen the cool guys get the same treatment, some of them are in my social circle and still dont know till this day lol.

But most of the girls I've smashed who had bf often told me there boyfriends were "too sensitive"
"Too clingy" "he does everything I say" lol

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, funny thing is, I've seen the cools guys get the same treatment, some of them are in my social circle and still dont know till this day lol.
That's where the lame part comes in. A lot of guys are cool in every area of their life except dealing with women. They're the type who will keep dealing with a chick after they talk crazy to them, or keep hanging out with a chick who hasn't given them head in a month, they're fine with just sex with her lol. I know guys who will open the car door for a woman every time they get in a car... it pains me to see

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But most of the girls I've smashed who had bf often told me there boyfriends were "too sensitive"
They think because she's answering every call or text that he sends out daily, that they're making good progress and she must really like him... but in reality he's just creating a girlfriend who won't respect him in the long run

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you think ALL BF and husband started out as lame? Smh.

There are some outstanding men cheated upon. The women are addicted to lying and cheating.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think ALL BF and husband started out as lame? Smh.

There are some outstanding men cheated upon. The women are addicted to lying and cheating.
I think with boyfriends there's a higher probability that they started off lame. He can be an outstanding guy, but he can be lame in his interactions with his woman. This is what we on the outside aren't seeing, but his woman deals with him on the daily. She's seen him do things that have turned her off(like crying, begging for her back, blowing up her phone, pouring his heart out to her, doing whatever she says etc) A man who seems strong, may be very weak and vulnerable in his dealings with women behind closed doors.

The married guy thing can be different factors. It can be he's lame in his dealings with her, but often times it's also the married man just not being that much into her anymore. So it's not that he's lame, he just doesn't really care what she does. He doesn't even have sex with her much anymore. She may seem chubby to him after the kids and he's disgusted by her... then here you come along and see that chubby as thick, and you make her feel loved again. Then boom she's cheating

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think with boyfriends there's a higher probability that they started off lame. He can be an outstanding guy, but he can be lame in his interactions with his woman. This is what we on the outside aren't seeing, but his woman deals with him on the daily. She's seen him do things that have turned her off(like crying, begging for her back, blowing up her phone, pouring his heart out to her, doing whatever she says etc) A man who seems strong, may be very weak and vulnerable in his dealings with women behind closed doors.

The married guy thing can be different factors. It can be he's lame in his dealings with her, but often times it's also the married man just not being that much into her anymore. So it's not that he's lame, he just doesn't really care what she does. He doesn't even have sex with her much anymore. She may seem chubby to him after the kids and he's disgusted by her... then here you come along and see that chubby as thick, and you make her feel loved again. Then boom she's cheating
That being said i will discuss the "black magic" part of it.

In my life my women were loyal and couldnt get enough of me were when i was an unconstrained and uncontrolled man. I could cheat lightly. Be too selfish watching football and forgetting anniversaries and the such. Hanging out with the fellas, etc.

In years i was a more mindful and loving man I was cheated upon. Diring these yrs i was more mindful, payed more attention more aware of her needs. During these yrs they would eventually cheat and pull away. Because its so predictable. And the "yin/yang" was effed up.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take women from pro bodybuilders and motogtx riders and get back to me lol. No guy is safe from this stuff, you have to get lucky and choose a woman with a very well developed moral code.
No I completely agree, I don't think I'm safe either lol. There's always someone that a woman can perceive to be better then you, or higher value, no matter who you are. We all just have to take advantage when it's our turn

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few men are physically attractive to women in the first place compared to vice versa. Respect is the one thing you can make up for it with, aside from being around her in the right time at the right place (like a drunk horny party slut). Women need to feel respect to feel desire, and the more she respects you the more she can desire you. Feminism however, turns men into persons that women can't respect - "too sensitive", "too clingy", "he does everything I say", so on and so forth. If SoSuave had been in charge of those men for 3 months instead of the blue pill soy boy culture there is no way they would say that about them.

That's where the lame part comes in. A lot of guys are cool in every area of their life except dealing with women. They're the type who will ... keep hanging out with a chick who hasn't given them head in a month, they're fine with just sex with her lol.
Speak for yourself. I would rather fvck a girl than get a *******, you can only be hard for so long. *******s are nice every once in a while.. but penetrating her pvssy is more fulfilling.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I would rather fvck a girl than get a *******, you can only be hard for so long. *******s are nice every once in a while.. but penetrating her pvssy is more fulfilling.
Wow... so you're the guy women tell me about when I tell them cut the BS and suck this d1ck. They'll say something like "some guys dont care, and they say we can do other things" and I'm like who tf are these mythical creatures you're speaking of... so it was you huh... thanks a lot -___-

I was more speaking to guys who ask for it and get denied, but keep hanging with the chick. If you just don't care about it then that's different

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... so you're the guy women tell me about when I tell them cut the BS and suck this d1ck. They'll say something like "some guys dont care, and they say we can do other things" and I'm like who tf are these mythical creatures you're speaking of... so it was you huh... thanks a lot -___-

I was more speaking to guys who ask for it and get denied, but keep hanging with the chick. If you just don't care about it then that's different
lol all right bro, I get it then. Don't get me wrong, *******s are great as a spice, I just prefer fvcking her.