Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Played My Top Card With The GF

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bummer. Feel for you. But as stated above if she wasn’t down to move? She’s not all in.

If a man I deeply love were to say “My life takes me over here....you are invited to join me....”?

I’d move heaven and Earth. Heaven & Earth. She wasn’t invested enough.

You will be Ok...and you’ll find a great gal in MT.

Chin up & Cheers

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to say we told you so.... but.... well... umm... good luck out there in Montana

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said her getting caught talking to that guy again, and then crying and slamming doors after he confronted her, was a huge red flag and she's plate status
Yea its a bad situation. Alot of the men have allowed a ton of mess in the social media age.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I spoke to some mutual friends last night. I was very tactful in what I said to them. I said nothing bad about her and said it will be a great new chapter in life for both of us. I wake up to a nasty text this morning from her telling me that I have moved on fast and “well I guess this was the right decision sounds like you have moved on already “ . I responded and said that I have too many good things going on in my life right now to be unhappy over this break up. And that I hope she found happiness herself. She texted me back and said she was crying. I ignored.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a woman starts pushing the bounds of a relationship in such an obvious manner you can rest assured the end is near.

good on you for ending it on your terms because the final straw is certainly her unwillingness to see how selfish she was being. IMO you dodged a bullet and can now find better and younger in your new environment. If nothing else Montana is a great place, I hope your the outdoorsy type. And I hope you are going to a more populous city...some cities out there are pretty barren

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But stick to your gun, getting dump is a big ego hit. she will probably try to fix things.
Why is it and ego hit getting dumped? I’ve been dumped every time except one. I felt worst dumping someone than getting dumped because I thought I made the wrong decision. The only time you would dump someone is if you found out they were cheating. Otherwise who cares? More than half the chicks who dumped me wanted to get back. Go figure.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold? man, I would almost feel like I was at a holiday destination if Sweden's winters were as bright, mild and short as Montana's. But I do agree with her that I would rather move somewhere with milder than harsher winters.

You'll find a nicer girl out there in Montana.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I spoke to some mutual friends last night. I was very tactful in what I said to them. I said nothing bad about her and said it will be a great new chapter in life for both of us. I wake up to a nasty text this morning from her telling me that I have moved on fast and “well I guess this was the right decision sounds like you have moved on already “ . I responded and said that I have too many good things going on in my life right now to be unhappy over this break up. And that I hope she found happiness herself. She texted me back and said she was crying. I ignored.
Nicely handled. You used the truth. Her tears didn’t manipulate you. She can get over you much easier than the men she left in her past.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it and ego hit getting dumped? I’ve been dumped every time except one. I felt worst dumping someone than getting dumped because I thought I made the wrong decision. The only time you would dump someone is if you found out they were cheating. Otherwise who cares? More than half the chicks who dumped me wanted to get back. Go figure.
To me being dump as always been harder, it make you question yourself. Why... i wasnt good enough?

For most insecure ppl its huge blow because it feeds the insecurity.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well done, keep it going

logicallefty

Reaction score
Very well done, keep it going
Thanks. She has been texting me all morning. The mutual friend I talk to last night is recovering from bad kidney stones. I had made arrangements to come over to his house and help him with some stuff this weekend cuz he can barely walk. She sent me a snippy text and called me an azz for helping him instead of helping her move out this weekend which I already told her I would not do. I told her to go fly a kite in a thunderstorm. Then I blocked her. Her son can get a hold of me if it’s about the move. I’m out.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. She has been texting me all morning. The mutual friend I talk to last night is recovering from bad kidney stones. I had made arrangements to come over to his house and help him with some stuff this weekend cuz he can barely walk. She sent me a snippy text and called me an azz for helping him instead of helping her move out this weekend which I already told her I would not do. I told her to go fly a kite in a thunderstorm. Then I blocked her. Her son can get a hold of me if it’s about the move. I’m out.
Very good its better to not be there when she move out, if you do she will just use that time to drag you into some argument and drama.

She will try to regain your attention any way she can like a kid........ keep being indifferent and non responsive

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What’s happening now is that she is feeling guilt but doesn’t want to accept responsibility so that guilt turns into cognitive dissonance. To further transmute that cognitive dissonance into totally believing it’s all your fault, she’s trying her best to rationalize you as a bad guy. Anything but to admit perhaps she might have been a b1tch/liar.

This is what all a$$holes and b1tches do. First they act out, and then they try to rationalize there must be a reason why they acted out. And when they can’t find that reason, they would just make up one to JUSTIFY their behavior.

This is usually when they try to assassinate your character to preserve theirs.

Women are notorious for playing this game. There is even a joke about it where the guy is constantly asking “what did I do wrong?” Lol.

He didn’t do anything. And it has nothing to do with him whatsoever.
This is absolutely true.