Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Played My Top Card With The GF

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have slept with hundreds of women who were taken then you have expertise in an area that I have never seen a dedicated thread about in my nearly 15 years here. Or if there was maybe I just didn’t read it because I generally don’t need to dig in that market for women as I where I live there are plenty of opportunities. But I know not all geographic areas have enough women who are single to go around. You should open a new thread and post some stuff about gaming taken women. Might get you some additional popularity around here. I particularly would like to know what is the worst thing that happened to you if you ever got caught? Did you ever get a good old fashion azz beating?
Come on man. Be honest , You are posting this and telling us this is the proper way to handle women who test your boundaries, In reality this is something that is bugging you and you wanted to poll our opinions on this situation.
No doubt you are experienced, however your situation is typical of all of us who have been in LTR. Sooner or later there is a breaking point and if we hang around too long, then your girlfriend or LTR FB will begin to pre branch swing. In my experience this happens around the 12-18 month mark.
The sun is setting on this relationship. What is your end game? Continuing living with her ? For how long ? Get married?
It's usually at this juncture if the couple is serious about one another they will move to the next level ie discuss marriage . How old is your girlfriend? It's either move up or out.
But for me continuing a LTR with someone who regularly entertains other guys is a no no. She should have said "I'm sorry that you broke up with your girlfriend". That's all.
Calling her out on behavior will only make her more secretive and you look weak. The biggest problem you have at the moment is that you live with her. You need space and so does she. The IL has gone down and she is expressing this by talking to other men. I hope it all works out for you but this is not a good situation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, this thread is a good reminder not to post any personal problems here. The posters will badger you without ceasing.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Lol, this thread is a good reminder not to post any personal problems here. The posters will badger you without ceasing.
For sure. Lesson learned here. lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly it seems some ppl cant give their opinion without a you are doing it wrong you must be beta/afc .

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao.
GF and I have been together for 18 x months now. Lately she has been going through some stuff in her personal life unrelated to me which I get. But she also thinks it gives her the rights to push the envelope with me. I've caught her in a couple lies lately and this morning I proved to her beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have limits and am willing to walk.

This morning I caught her chatting with a guy on FB who she told me a while back she didn't talk to anymore. The guy isn't so much the issue, it was the lie that frosted me. So the convo went like this:

(I saw his name on her phone, and she knew I saw it)
LL: Oh what you doing over there?
GF: Just talking to Bob Smith, he just went through a really bad breakup and his GF really kicked him hard
LL: Oh yeah, women will do that.. Hmm. I think I remember you talking about him, you met him at a bar before you were with me, correct?
GF: yeah, we are just friends
LL: I may be mistaken and I apologize if I am, but didn't you tell me at one time you didn't talk to him anymore??
GF: I am not doing anything with him, you always get so jealous!!
LL: But you did tell me you no longer talked to him though right?
GF: Yeah but we are not doing anything
LL: Oh I didn't say you were. And i'm not jealous at all. In fact, if you would like to go out with him tonight I would be willing to do an open relationship with you so you can.
GF: WTF is that supposed to mean!!!!!
LL: I means I caught you in a lie and am giving you the opportunity to not get caught in another one. Want to go out with him, go ahead. Just let me know. We can do the open thing if that works better for you.
GF: WTF so you can go out with other women??!!!!!
LL: Well yeah, duhh, that's what an open relationship is.

She went in the other room, started crying, slaming doors. Not happy..

Any questions on if I am willing to walk and not put up with her collective female BS behavior?????? No, not from her.

Lmao....typical low quality attention ***** logic....first accuses you of being too jealous despite you having a normal and healthy sane reaction vibe to her talking to another man then goes ape**** when you switch the tables on her.....

Just dealt with a biatch like this man....dump her.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@flowtheory Im good for now. Not seeking any advice on the matter at this time. Will let you guys know when/if that time comes. Thanks for the concern.
Not sure if you have seen her messages yet but ask her to see the text messages that have been going back and forth with this guy and take a screen shot and post it on here. If she refuses to show you or says she deleted them she may have already be cheating or was thinking about cheating on you.

Either way you will know for sure if it was just harmless chatting with a friend or more.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe just for fun you could try peeing sitting down, that way you’d at least get it all inside the bowl
Now there's no need to be upset or jealous, America is a great country that's famous for its plastic surgery, I'm sure they can remedy ur needs.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
GF and I have been together for 18 x months now. Lately she has been going through some stuff in her personal life unrelated to me which I get. But she also thinks it gives her the rights to push the envelope with me. I've caught her in a couple lies lately and this morning I proved to her beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have limits and am willing to walk.

This morning I caught her chatting with a guy on FB who she told me a while back she didn't talk to anymore. The guy isn't so much the issue, it was the lie that frosted me. So the convo went like this:

(I saw his name on her phone, and she knew I saw it)
LL: Oh what you doing over there?
GF: Just talking to Bob Smith, he just went through a really bad breakup and his GF really kicked him hard
LL: Oh yeah, women will do that.. Hmm. I think I remember you talking about him, you met him at a bar before you were with me, correct?
GF: yeah, we are just friends
LL: I may be mistaken and I apologize if I am, but didn't you tell me at one time you didn't talk to him anymore??
GF: I am not doing anything with him, you always get so jealous!!
LL: But you did tell me you no longer talked to him though right?
GF: Yeah but we are not doing anything
LL: Oh I didn't say you were. And i'm not jealous at all. In fact, if you would like to go out with him tonight I would be willing to do an open relationship with you so you can.
GF: WTF is that supposed to mean!!!!!
LL: I means I caught you in a lie and am giving you the opportunity to not get caught in another one. Want to go out with him, go ahead. Just let me know. We can do the open thing if that works better for you.
GF: WTF so you can go out with other women??!!!!!
LL: Well yeah, duhh, that's what an open relationship is.

She went in the other room, started crying, slaming doors. Not happy..

Any questions on if I am willing to walk and not put up with her collective female BS behavior?????? No, not from her.
But it’s not over yet and I think you’re smart enough to see her desire is waining. It’s only going to get brutal now.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I can't recall how many women ended up the next morning on my bed telling me of their ****ty boyfriend's or husband's.

But I do recall this, that I felt tricked by some of these conniving women, little do they let on in the beginning that they're taken, that even I, with all my experiences, still can't see through it all.
Yep. They are all over the place. It’s not cheating for them. It’s natural.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, LL being someone I enjoy interacting with, will most likely carry on til the bitter end.

This is a personality trait. A common one. A woman is incapable of the depth of feeling that he experiences. Therefore, from the viewpoint of men, virtually no woman is worthy considering what men are capable of.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. They are all over the place. It’s not cheating for them. It’s natural.
My brother thats a pro at banging "Army wives" ( i dont like it ) and wives in general summed it up... He said the women ARENT GRATEFUL.... In many cases they are cheating a man that has and will go above and beyond. They tell the other guy they "aren't happy", or he's "****ty".

On one of the discussions about women "needing" a man i said they dont "need" a man but its a great option,the option to duck responsibility and have a built in scapegoat.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My brother thats a pro at banging "Army wives" ( i dont like it ) and wives in general summed it up... He said the women ARENT GRATEFUL.... In many cases they are cheating a man that has and will go above and beyond. They tell the other guy they "aren't happy", or he's "****ty".

On one of the discussions about women "needing" a man i said they dont "need" a man but its a great option,the option to duck responsibility and have a built in scapegoat.
Cheating on a military guy is the worst of the worst IMO. In early 2019 My cousin who is my age cheated on her Navy husband. I told the family she is worthless wh0re and I never want to see her again. Of course the women in the family are all making excuses for her, like the collective beings that they are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating on a military guy is the worst of the worst IMO. In early 2019 My cousin who is my age cheated on her Navy husband. I told the family she is worthless wh0re and I never want to see her again. Of course the women in the family are all making excuses for her, like the collective beings that they are.
Have you ever heard of a woman accepting responsibility and making amends to correct herself?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
When I was in the military, 100% of all taken females were DTF.

There was this one chick who was supposed to be in love with her bf. As soon as her bf left base, she wanted to get a hotel room with me.

There was this other married chick who's husband was 2 months away from joining her on base. But one day she invited me over to her room to "watch a movie."

Looking at these stories, it's tempting to think "Man, these women are scum!" But when you interact with them, they look like perfectly normal well meaning people. They just don't view romance the same way guys view it. It's a free for all for women. Things like "rules" and "principles" only exists in a man's world. In a woman's world, she is simply doing what she thinks is best for her with no regard for the guy whatsoever.

It's tempting to label them "BPD" or "sociopath" but honestly, I think they are just being women. I mean, if 99% of them behave the same way with few exceptions, are we going to label all of them "BPD" or accept maybe they operate in a different paradigm?
I can attest to this as well. They are not in our reality. Not even a little bit.
Battalions rotate into and out of country for down range time. There are three battalions to a regiment.
When a unit rotates, that very next night, the wives are out drinking and engrossing in girl and boy time. At first they tell themselves it’s harmless flirting fun. Within a short time it’s harmless fukking time.
Women do not cheat. Only men cheat (according to the imperative). Women execute their emotional needs because that’s what they do.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you guys most women will cheat when given the chance.

However some women will cheat more easily than others, think of the strong independant sociable women.
They are go gethers that will create optimal situation for a chance of it happening.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only lefty he knows what he is willing to accept. And how special she is to him. Maybe she has a wonderful personality and just gets him. Maybe she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

So it's risk reward. The risk is definitely there. If she s doing it for attention there s much more positive ways to get it.

And bottom line is she knows she s causing trouble. If she truly loved Lefty she wouldn't want to cause him grief.

So back to risk reward. This relationship has a shelf life.

Arrgh Sorry Lefty the page did that thing where it went new messages posted and suddenly there was pages of stuff. And I see that you have decided to move on so my comment is now fully redundant

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't consider cheating as cheating because they know romance is a social convention.

Social conventions are those arbitrary rules and norms governing the countless behaviors all of us engage in every day without necessarily thinking about them, from shaking hands when greeting someone to driving on the right side of the road.

It's all made up. Like the matrix. Of course it benefits women that most men live in this matrix.

At some point in time, a bunch of homosexuals created "romance" during the renaissance period in European countries. Romance was originally between a man and another man (hence idealistic unconditional love). Only a man and his idealistic brain could come up with something like romance. Women were considered child bearers. They weren't even considered romantic partners. Romance was created by gays and had nothing to do with the love between a man and a woman.

Romance was created to depict a man's capacity to love idealistically and unconditionally. And by definition of this, he could only love another man this way, because women do not love unconditionally nor idealistically, lol. Approaching a woman this way is a recipe to getting cucked.

This is why all hopeless romantics get cucked. They are applying the wrong paradigm to women.

Romantic dating is a false paradigm that doesn't apply to men and women at all. Men dominate. Women submit, bare children, and take care of the household. There is nothing romantic about it. If women want to survive, then they have to seek a powerful man. And if men want to procreate, they have to seek young and supple women. It's just the way nature set it up. There is nothing idealistic about it. What does romance have to do with anything? It doesn't.

Nowadays, the social convention that is romance that originally came from homosexuals has morphed into "the love between man and woman". But it is not applicable. It is not something that women are biologically hooked up to follow. That's why "cheating" to them doesn't count.

It's ironic that romance is applied to women in modern times. And you can clearly see how it doesn't fit. If anything, romance serves as a trojan horse that allows women to take everything from a man, as you can clearly see in our court systems.

In traditional countries, it's about starting families and having children. Men serve their purpose and women serve their purpose. It's not about "romantic dating" or "trying to find the one."

When you hold women to romantic ideals, they will cheat. It's simply because they were not biologically created to love you like your mother did. In fact, they are repulsed by it. They were only meant to bare children and raise them and do what it is that women do.

I am not saying it's impossible for women to love you as a person. They are certainly capable of it. Especially if you are a great man that they admire. But this is not romantic love. This is more like human love, respect, and admiration, which is more real and authentic than the social convention that is romance.

This is why it is often preached that instead of trying to conquer this petty romance game, just be a great person. And surround yourself with great people. Take romance out of the picture and view women as human beings and hold them to basic human standards. If you want to start a family, get a women who can bear children.

Seeking a life partner to love you unconditionally - this is something that is completely made up, and by homosexuals no less. So it's not even applicable with women, lol.

Petty romance and idealistic delusions is why guys get into trouble. What they don't know is that romance was never meant to be about men and women in the first place. We have our natural roles to play. And if we don't play those roles, civilization extincts. America is going against gender roles, which is why it's on the verge of collapse like Rome.

Romance is the reason why supplication and entitled women are an epidemic in America. Guys look at women with rose colored glasses instead of simply holding them to basic human standards.
This was my point as well. Men being subject to the rules of cheating and women aren’t. They don’t believe it’s cheating. But they do have to maintain skills of doing it secretly and with plausible deniability.

The social construct is designed to use and control men. There is no “romantic love”. Women know this. They call the chemistry they feel “romance” because they can’t call it anything else.
A self proclaimed “hopeless romantic” woman is a woman who likes the chemistry created by many different men all over the place. Especially when she’s ovulating. She really doesn’t want a limitation to her available partners.

But a nice rich, handsome cuck to ensure her survival is always welcomed. She is no more faithful to Elon Musk than to Billy Bob sexy and handsome criminal.