“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Just moved in...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well i'm here, TTU, been here for like 3 hours just unpacking and ****. Can't wait, college is gonna kick ass

Plan on going around, meeting my new neighbors, even though no one came and talked to me with my door open :D , oh well thats why I'm a Don Juan and their not ;).

I'll keep you guys informed with my success and knowledge.

Later

--Vincent
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Enjoy yourself, mack hard. You're gonna have a fabulous time :cool:
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Hmm.

Hey people do you have any advice for meeting people.

What i've been doing so far is just being myself, introducing myself, try to find out about people. I think i did pretty good getting to know this group of people. Hell i did do good, just time i suppose.

Well anything else you'd like to add, previous experiences etc ;)
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
good topic to feelout what kinda person someone is is music.
get people who seem cools #[guys n girls]. and if you hear about parties call up a few guys n invite em, so they will do the same for you.

I read allt his and a ****LOAD more in some post on entering college...i'll look for a link
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
uh... who says 'fabuolous' except for queer eye people?

Anyways a real good post over in the tips section, but don't stay online too long, it's week 1 and the social circles are quickly forming and rapports easy cuz everyone is in the same awkward new situation... Good luck and tell us how it went
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Things are going good, i'm getting to be pretty good friends with these people in my hall :D. Hopefully i'll be able to party it up tonight
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
Plan on going around, meeting my new neighbors, even though no one came and talked to me with my door open :D , oh well thats why I'm a Don Juan and their not ;).
Exactly bro. Keep this kind of confidence up and you'll meet all kind of girlies. Be careful though, don't fall into the arrogant catergory, most girls hate this. You want to be confident and ****y enough to get attention without over doing it.
 
Top