Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got played

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months after she left she wanted me to **** her,i did. Since then just presents,sleeping naked with me,making dinners,i got birthday gift with hearts on the gifts,she took pics of me and the kid without me knowing and Send that to me. Once she gave me a "clone a *****". I didnt now why but asked her to do that on her because I dnt have a *****. She said "when i bought it i wanted you to do it on me but i dnt want it now"

Shes been telling me about how she uses her vibrator a lot,even told me after shes started ****ing him. Like "sex!? I got my vibrator!"
After i caught them she begged me that she wanted everything should be like before. Dinners,hanging,sleepovers,breakfast,
chilling...and so on.
That other dude probably does none of that with her and only strolls thru for sex. You on the other hand are emotions, support, feelings confident and good feelings.

Why is it sooo Important for her to have side c0ck? Why is it soooo important that you are relieved if sexual duties? I can't imagine you inadequate...

So currently en mass the guys who would love her for ever are being cucked. They are used for having positive relations and confidence. While the woman fvcks a man of no emotions, usually she doesn't want a relationship with him. Only sex.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fought for her because I wanted my family. I realise now that she only played me. Its just after i caught them ive been putting my fot down. She said that she been feeling very down because of the brekup and did not want to see me with some girl. That she said right after i caught them.

She did not want to move to my villiage because the fear of seeing me with another girl. (She lives far from here and far from preeschool)
Keep her feeling bad bro.... You get you another woman. There must be someone good for it.

How does your c0ck rank compare to her dildo.? How was the other dude built compared to you,

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her feeling bad bro.... You get you another woman. There must be someone good for it.

How does your c0ck rank compare to her dildo.? How was the other dude built compared to you,
She said she loved sex with me,the best shes ever had. She didnt want to complicate things with having sex with me because of the kid(?). I dnt know about the other dude,they been friends for 10 years she said. I suspect he is an ex boyfriend....
Before me the longest relationship she had was 5 months,she was 29 when i met her...

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
That other dude probably does none of that with her and only strolls thru for sex. You on the other hand are emotions, support, feelings confident and good feelings.

Why is it sooo Important for her to have side c0ck? Why is it soooo important that you are relieved if sexual duties? I can't imagine you inadequate...

So currently en mass the guys who would love her for ever are being cucked. They are used for having positive relations and confidence. While the woman fvcks a man of no emotions, usually she doesn't want a relationship with him. Only sex.
I dnt know,she said she loved when we had sex. She also Said it would complicate things for our kid if we started ****ing...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she loved sex with me,the best shes ever had. She didnt want to complicate things with having sex with me because of the kid(?)
Women are copycatting this behavior. You'renot alone. Her irrationality is rational to her. So you have a child with her. I n her minds eye it makes more sense to fvck other men and not the father...

I dnt know about the other dude,they been friends for 10 years she said. I suspect he is an ex boyfriend....
Before me the longest relationship she had was 5 months,she was 29 when i met her...
How was the other dude built compared to you?

How does your c0ck rank against the dildo?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve mentioned this before. You just can’t get that out of your mind.

I spent time with a woman who I found out was a serial cheater. Her husband was hung like a mule and according to her, was fantastic in bed.

It’s not really about the sex. They can get sex anywhere. No matter how good you are, it won’t hold a woman. You have to serve a purpose for her. Either you are providing/safety man for her or you trigger her breeding instincts. You aren’t both. It doesn’t work that way. No man ever made on any continent can do that.
I had a babe go around on me. I figured the others must be physical specimens and masters in bed.... They weren't even close to that! Many looked below and and avg bodies when her preferences is a built man. What the guys did have is their social circle favored them. So now she can participate in gossip that they want to hear.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They rarely are specimens. In most cases they are just men or worse...degenerates.
whoever triggers her biology wins. They absolutely cannot be trusted. But you can trust them to be women. I trust in that.
When I was young I naturally wouldn't spend time talking about babies I'm not fvcking. Was more selfish with my hobbies. Fvcked them good and they hung around for the most part.

Serenity

Reaction score
She said that she been feeling very down because of the brekup and did not want to see me with some girl. That she said right after i caught them.
I really do hope you don't intend on listening to her about that. Let her feel down, she deserves it and it's not your problem.
I dnt know,she said she loved when we had sex. She also Said it would complicate things for our kid if we started ****ing...
As I said earlier in this thread, what she says means nothing if not supported by actions showing it to be true. Saying sex would complicate things for your kid is a big fat lie. If she truly wished to not complicate things for your kid she wouldn't have gone ahead to halfway break up with you and then fvck another dude, while keeping you around to cuck you.

I would absolutely have a nuclear meltdown if I were put in your situation.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
FU**!!
My best friend wanted to play with my ex mind and sent her flowers anonymy,the card: "Thanks for the sex. I love you". He sad she fetched it at the flowestore....

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in their money. A man should be able to provide for himself. Needing someone to provide for you is not a masculine trait it is a feminine one.
Yes, but......... she can buy me a present, or two, or a weekend trip etc.

If a woman spends money on you, you know she is serious (unless she is rich).

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what is still holding you down to her. Because she is the mother of your child, you still dream about you being a complete family and thats legit everyone could go through those feelings. But just remember you have no future with that woman who enjoys watching you stroll all over her and not moving on while she rides d1cks for fun. You need to snap the fvck up and be more fair to yourself and your pride.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in their money. A man should be able to provide for himself. Needing someone to provide for you is not a masculine trait it is a feminine one.
Awe, masculine morality, how cute.

Morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings to hold back the few superior men.
-Nietzsche

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are paying attention to her jargon and not looking at what she is saying between the lines

It won't complicate anything for her kid if you two sleep together. It will complicate things for her.

She is using an excuse to say this " i do not want to have sex with you."

Period.

Next. Let her see exactly what she claims to dread the most. You with another woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an easy one. To loose a great cuck is worse than loosing a great sex man. The woman needs both to optimize her sexual strategy.
She knows that men are much more likely to get oneitis. Another woman getting her obedient cuck who lets her post other men, is incredibly disheartening for her.

Now she might have to get another cuck. Have sex with him, etc.
Why did your contact that was hung like a mule and incredible in the sack get cucked? What was her logic?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Awe, masculine morality, how cute.

Morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings to hold back the few superior men.
-Nietzsche
Just sounds like you are trying to justify being a loser and wanting this to be acceptable behavior for a man to engage in. Sorry it's not.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an easy one. To loose a great cuck is worse than loosing a great sex man. The woman needs both to optimize her sexual strategy.
She knows that men are much more likely to get oneitis. Another woman getting her obedient cuck who lets her post other men, is incredibly disheartening for her.

Now she might have to get another cuck. Have sex with him, etc.
I agree is is hard for a girl to find a willing cuck so when she has one she will want to keep him. It really keeps them entertained to string a poor B@stard along.

For him though it is time to cut all contact. It will cause him less effort and less mental anguish to walk away and focus on new women than it would, him.trying to figure this one out. Next.

He will say this is the mother of his kid. From now on you only discuss the kid with her. NOTHING ELSE.

If she texts. If the subject is not the kid. Ignore.
If she calls. Ignore.
Emails, if the subject isn't the kid. Delete. Next
If she sends anything via social media. Delete. Block.

Dude from this second forward, if it has nothing to do with your kid, you don't even entertain her with any reply or reaction