Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got played

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Damn! That is hard core. She convinced you the kid is yours and she is virgin merry got pregnant from you by sleeping in the same bed and no penetration.

Serenity

Reaction score
Tomorow we got a schedule for our kid at "childcare center". IF She turnes up,how should i treat her? Dnt want her to be there but its her kid to...
Unemotional, just do what you came there to do. Don't be a jerk, don't be nice, ignore anything not about the kid and remain neutral.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Unemotional, just do what you came there to do. Don't be a jerk, don't be nice, ignore anything not about the kid and remain neutral.
What is wrong with being nice?

Why does he need to ignore everything except his kid?

And what does it mean unemotional?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! That is hard core. She convinced you the kid is yours and she is virgin merry got pregnant from you by sleeping in the same bed and no penetration.
He said they "broke up" 16 months ago, so the assumption is they were fvcking regularly and she shut that sh1t down. Perhaps the sex shutdown is in alignment with the kid, and often times this is very normal.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is a trend towards stoicism. It is put forward by some YouTubers and some shady characters.

“stoicism” was a failed Ancient Greek philosophy.
Instead of being non-reactive to a woman’s whims and finding them cute and even humorous, they try to opt into feeling nothing, which is impossible.

It’s a sort of patch to somehow cure their non-favorable emotions. Their social feminine programming hasn’t been switched out with masculinity yet.
More doom for the gloom then.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you guys Think. Will she continue ****ing him or stop it because i busted her?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left me 16 months ago. Since then she has been "weird". Giving me presents,at the begining she slept naked in my bed,i cuddled her and she liked it,kissed her, touched her and she liked it. When i tried to **** her she did not let me. Time went on and we hang out a lot,slept togheter,she made dinners,wine and movienight,restaurangs,picknics and so on. She wanted me to stay the night. No sex.

I got my hopes on. Our kid turned 1,5 years old so i went to her place for a surprise. Ive surprised her often with the kid AND she gave me a key to her flat for over a year ago.
I went in. Caught her ****ing another man.
Of course she did nothing wrong. She is single BUT WHY acting the way she did towards me???

I blocked her on fb and now we are leaving and fetching the kid at preschool. No more coffe,sleepovers,dinners,wine,hangning out etc.

I got played but still sad and we have a kid togheter....
Just curious, "who" was she fvcking?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught her ****ing some dude,dont know who.
So you caught her fvcking AFTER she had you sexless and would lay in the bed naked with you? How did you handle it?

Last edited:

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you caught her fvcking AFTER she had you sexless and would lay in the bed naked with you? How did you handle it?
Yes. I thought we had something going on.
She wanted to make me coffe right after i caught them (?!). She said the guy was just a **** and "ABSOLUTELY nothing serious" "Strange i say this when he is laying 20 fot from here" she continued....They kept sneaking because of me the Said. They did not want me to know....
I wanted to rape her and kill him,but i just walked away.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I thought we had something going on.
She wanted to make me coffe right after i caught them (?!). She said the guy was just a **** and "ABSOLUTELY nothing serious" "Strange i say this when he is laying 20 fot from here" she continued....They kept sneaking because of me the Said. They did not want me to know....
I wanted to rape her and kill him,but i just walked away.
How long did she have you sexless before that?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. No woman can go even two months. Voluntarily that is. You will never get the whole truth from her. Not in this life.
She had him sexless but was fvcking the other guy or someone else. It was entertaining to her to lay in the bed naked with him but he can't have sex with her.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man cant lead/be the leader if he has less power than the woman.
You can, I have done it, but its definitely more of a blue pill thing, like with my exposure to red pill, I can see what leads you to think that way.

As per dudes getting cucked, in my mind, how can you be cucked when you have no emotional investment, as you are supposed to have.

Getting cucked is for emotional dudes, cuz every plate that breaks, thats you getting cucked, whether you are aware or not... Only difference is the emotional attachment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly but I don’t think he registered in her mind for sex. He was Mr. Cuck/safety guy. The guy who loves her no matter what. He isn’t important enough for her to be entertained by it. Now if he sniveled and whimpered around her...possibly or just go full evil on him.

When she said the sex guy didn’t mean anything to her and it was just sex, she could have been telling the truth. She had the perfect set up. Both sides of her dual sexual imperative. The beans got spilled when he walked in on the sex.

This really is typical. It’s just that the vast majority of men never get to see it in action.
True. He didn't register in her brain as for sex. It sounds like he wasn't being fully weak in the situation, but he did allow the sexless position without ejecting.

They obviously were having sex when the baby conceived. I wonder if she was doing any other forms of intimacy with him like massages, kissing, hand jobs or blow jobs?

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you getting any other intimacy during this year? Kissing, Hand jobs, blow jobs, anal?
2 months after she left she wanted me to **** her,i did. Since then just presents,sleeping naked with me,making dinners,i got birthday gift with hearts on the gifts,she took pics of me and the kid without me knowing and Send that to me. Once she gave me a "clone a *****". I didnt now why but asked her to do that on her because I dnt have a *****. She said "when i bought it i wanted you to do it on me but i dnt want it now"

Shes been telling me about how she uses her vibrator a lot,even told me after shes started ****ing him. Like "sex!? I got my vibrator!"
After i caught them she begged me that she wanted everything should be like before. Dinners,hanging,sleepovers,breakfast,
chilling...and so on.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months after she left she wanted me to **** her,i did. Since then just presents,sleeping naked with me,making dinners,i got birthday gift with hearts on the gifts,she took pics of me and the kid without me knowing and Send that to me. Once she gave me a "clone a *****". I didnt now why but asked her to do that on her because I dnt have a *****. She said "when i bought it i wanted you to do it on me but i dnt want it now"

Shes been telling me about how she uses her vibrator a lot,even told me after shes started ****ing him. Like "sex!? I got my vibrator!"
After i caught them she begged me that she wanted everything should be like before. Dinners,hanging,sleepovers,breakfast,
chilling...and so on.
Why are you giving her what she wants if you do not get what you want?

You get what you want or its done, no in-between, this is the art of negotiation.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you giving her what she wants if you do not get what you want?

You get what you want or its done, no in-between, this is the art of negotiation.
I fought for her because I wanted my family. I realise now that she only played me. Its just after i caught them ive been putting my fot down. She said that she been feeling very down because of the brekup and did not want to see me with some girl. That she said right after i caught them.

She did not want to move to my villiage because the fear of seeing me with another girl. (She lives far from here and far from preeschool)