Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got girl number at work but she's hesistant.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this girl's number a few days ago at work. We talked through texting because I'm lazy to call to talk. Found out she just broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago. I said I'm sure she will find mr.right out there and she responded with she's not thinking about that stuff right now.

I asked her to hang out next Wednesday because that's the only day she has off to eat and hang out. She said she always spends time with her family on her day off. I said family will stay by her side forever but I wont be staying at the same job as her forever....

Then I followed with how she seems really sweet and the only way for me to get to know her is to hang out...

She waited 3 hours later to replied back with... I'm not really sure sozzz but I do appreciate it though..

Should I next this HB?

I have been busy working n doing other things for 2-3 yrs now. Currently with a girl right now and I can most def say having a girl makes me complacent.. It makes me lazy to not wanting to improve my game more.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound offensive, but it doesn't sound like you joined this place in 2007.

A couple things
-don't dip your pen in the company ink
-Too lazy? laziness gets you one thing.. palmela handerson
-It is common sense if she just broke up with someone, the last thing she is thinking about is Mr. Right. If anything, she just wants to get laid and get her mind off him
-You basically begged her to hang out

Not sure what to tell you. I feel like I have learned more and I have only been here a month and a half...

Go read the DJ bible again

Serenity

Reaction score
The last thing a girl wants to think about after a failed relationship is relationships. You made her think about it, bad move.

I'd let this one be if I were you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"We broke up 2 weeks ago" = "We will have sex within one hour of him texting me again".

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha funny responds. Its fine. Keep them coming.

You guys are right, i messed up big time. I wont talk to her about hanging out anymore. I'm 80-90% sure she's sexually attracted to me. We work in different department so its fine

I wont bring up hanging out n **** anymore. Should i just talk to her casually and wait say a month later to ask her out again?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about texting her soon and just take things slow getting to know her. After a month or so and if she's still single I'm going to try asking her out again.. ?????

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 80-90% sure she's sexually attracted to me.
If she was sexually attracted to you she would have wanted to hang out.

Talk to more women.

Sure you can ask her out again but don't put so much weight behind it