"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Just got another reply on Facebook dating. Should give it a try.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Is anyone using the facebook dating app yet? If not, you might want to give it a try, especially if you live in a bigger city. I'm using it right now and so far the reply rate is higher on there than traditional OLD sites. Only downside is not a lot of users on there right now like by me for example.

However I like the format. It's similar to Tinder you like or pass them.

There is a secret though that seems to get me results. There is no message feature unless you both like each other. HOWEVER it allows you to comment on users photos so basically that's like messaging them because they get the message. I use that and make a cute comment about their photos and introduce myself and that seems to get responses.

Also the fact not that many are on the app like match and such helps too.

I like how it's easy to use to. Unlike match where you have to craft longer messages out and such.

Overall you guys should give it a try. I just started chatting with an HB8 on there right now. She's only 45 miles away!!!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
There is a secret though that seems to get me results. There is no message feature unless you both like each other. HOWEVER it allows you to comment on users photos so basically that's like messaging them because they get the message. I use that and make a cute comment about their photos and introduce myself and that seems to get responses.
So on Tinder you can only message chicks that are somehow interested or swiped by mistake. This is like Tinder, but you can also validate girls that didn't show any interest in you. How is that better?

Overall you guys should give it a try. I just started chatting with an HB8 on there right now. She's only 45 miles away!!!!!
I'm not driving 45 miles just for sex, thank you very much!
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Give it a try... it's not going to kill you.... and that which does not kill you makes you stronger. The worst that can happen is you LEARN it sucks and you just walk away from it.

It's just like anything in life, a job, hobby, CHICKS,... the worst that can happen is you learn something.

Try anything... but make sure what ever you do you can AFFORD and avoid long term contracts.... otherwise live life like a fearless beast.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So on Tinder you can only message chicks that are somehow interested or swiped by mistake. This is like Tinder, but you can also validate girls that didn't show any interest in you. How is that better?



I'm not driving 45 miles just for sex, thank you very much!
Except seems to be a lot less fake profiles on facebook dating since you need a fb account for it. Most of the girls on tinder around here are ugly or hookers, lots of them.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
So far the quality I’ve been matched with on Facebook dating is horrible.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So far the quality I’ve been matched with on Facebook dating is horrible.
Still pretty new. If you know from my post OLD really sucks around here quality and quantity wise but FB dating some of the women are decent looking. Easier to use than match to. Less time consuming. The key to getting "likes" is leaving a message on their photos. There is no initial message system on there but you can leave a message on their photos and they see that. I comment on a cute pic and they seem to like that. Better reply rate than the typical OLD sites.

Also that it's so new there probably isn't 10 million guys on it.
 
Top