Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got another reply on Facebook dating. Should give it a try.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone using the facebook dating app yet? If not, you might want to give it a try, especially if you live in a bigger city. I'm using it right now and so far the reply rate is higher on there than traditional OLD sites. Only downside is not a lot of users on there right now like by me for example.

However I like the format. It's similar to Tinder you like or pass them.

There is a secret though that seems to get me results. There is no message feature unless you both like each other. HOWEVER it allows you to comment on users photos so basically that's like messaging them because they get the message. I use that and make a cute comment about their photos and introduce myself and that seems to get responses.

Also the fact not that many are on the app like match and such helps too.

I like how it's easy to use to. Unlike match where you have to craft longer messages out and such.

Overall you guys should give it a try. I just started chatting with an HB8 on there right now. She's only 45 miles away!!!!!

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a secret though that seems to get me results. There is no message feature unless you both like each other. HOWEVER it allows you to comment on users photos so basically that's like messaging them because they get the message. I use that and make a cute comment about their photos and introduce myself and that seems to get responses.
So on Tinder you can only message chicks that are somehow interested or swiped by mistake. This is like Tinder, but you can also validate girls that didn't show any interest in you. How is that better?

Overall you guys should give it a try. I just started chatting with an HB8 on there right now. She's only 45 miles away!!!!!
I'm not driving 45 miles just for sex, thank you very much!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a try... it's not going to kill you.... and that which does not kill you makes you stronger. The worst that can happen is you LEARN it sucks and you just walk away from it.

It's just like anything in life, a job, hobby, CHICKS,... the worst that can happen is you learn something.

Try anything... but make sure what ever you do you can AFFORD and avoid long term contracts.... otherwise live life like a fearless beast.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So on Tinder you can only message chicks that are somehow interested or swiped by mistake. This is like Tinder, but you can also validate girls that didn't show any interest in you. How is that better?

I'm not driving 45 miles just for sex, thank you very much!
Except seems to be a lot less fake profiles on facebook dating since you need a fb account for it. Most of the girls on tinder around here are ugly or hookers, lots of them.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far the quality I’ve been matched with on Facebook dating is horrible.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So far the quality I’ve been matched with on Facebook dating is horrible.
Still pretty new. If you know from my post OLD really sucks around here quality and quantity wise but FB dating some of the women are decent looking. Easier to use than match to. Less time consuming. The key to getting "likes" is leaving a message on their photos. There is no initial message system on there but you can leave a message on their photos and they see that. I comment on a cute pic and they seem to like that. Better reply rate than the typical OLD sites.

Also that it's so new there probably isn't 10 million guys on it.