“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Just be friends

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
After you've had sex with a girl, and then later in the week she says she thinks it would be best if we were just friends, and then sometimes she thinks dating is fine, what would you guys do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Your question is worded horribly. What I gather from what you're saying is that she said " I don't want to be an LTR but dating once in a while is ok". That's ******** for " Let's be **** buddies"
 

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
If you nail her more than once and then she tells you she wants to "just be friends," you may need to read some books on how to give a good lay.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Luveno hit it right on the mark..

But..

I have to add that if you didn't get that obvious ******** speak..I'm starting to get the feeling you might be having one-itis and wondering why would this woman turn you down for an LTR.

Is an LTR what you really want? Or, are you just putting her on a pedistal as a 'challenge'? The challenge being that your ego is wondering why she just wants FB status while you want something more.

Don't one-itis trip bro.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
She's not sure if she wants to be in a LTR with you. But it seems she wants to be friends with benefits kinda deal. She doesn't want to say that "FWB" phrase so she uses the "friends" phrase. For now if this is all you got, then take it and be open to other girls if you're going to FWB this gal (just keep it on the low.)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top