Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just be friends

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you've had sex with a girl, and then later in the week she says she thinks it would be best if we were just friends, and then sometimes she thinks dating is fine, what would you guys do?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your question is worded horribly. What I gather from what you're saying is that she said " I don't want to be an LTR but dating once in a while is ok". That's ******** for " Let's be **** buddies"

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you nail her more than once and then she tells you she wants to "just be friends," you may need to read some books on how to give a good lay.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno hit it right on the mark..

But..

I have to add that if you didn't get that obvious ******** speak..I'm starting to get the feeling you might be having one-itis and wondering why would this woman turn you down for an LTR.

Is an LTR what you really want? Or, are you just putting her on a pedistal as a 'challenge'? The challenge being that your ego is wondering why she just wants FB status while you want something more.

Don't one-itis trip bro.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not sure if she wants to be in a LTR with you. But it seems she wants to be friends with benefits kinda deal. She doesn't want to say that "FWB" phrase so she uses the "friends" phrase. For now if this is all you got, then take it and be open to other girls if you're going to FWB this gal (just keep it on the low.)